• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

There is only ONE difference between Elway and Tebow...

tebowGOAT

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No shit that isn't what you said. I am challenging your logic in your statement. Now you are backtracking off your logic when you put it in a different situation because the logic itself is faulty.

Here you are 10 pages in getting yourself lost in the weeds when you can't even come up with a reason he was blackballed outside of him not winning QB jobs and being the worst QB when on the field in pre-season.... ]

But keep distracting. Trust me, that's really working the more off topic you try to make this lol

Accept the loss and move on, bro.

He destroyed you.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because he couldn't learn the QB position in an NFL type offense.

Since he played so little, guess we will never actually know.

Oh and you can say that about a lot of QBs in the NFL, beyond the top half of QBs the remaining are a white hot dumpster fire of talent.

Rockinkuwait

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Has solid footballs skills, likely could have been a TE.

I've never seen him run routes. Never seen him catch the ball. Never seen his pass blocking technique. Care to tell me where he stands in those area's with some facts?

And that's fine. But you seem a bit lost now. I thought this thread was about a QB comparison.

Rockinkuwait

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Accept the loss and move on, bro.

He destroyed you.

lol. he got upset that I brought up a comparison between Tebow and Elway in a thread fucking titled "difference between Elway and Tebow".

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've never seen him run routes. Never seen him catch the ball. Never seen his pass blocking technique. Care to tell me where he stands in those area's with some facts?

And that's fine. But you seem a bit lost now. I thought this thread was about a QB comparison.

No idea. He didn't want to play the position, so we never got to find out.

thread is about whatever people end up talking about.

Me personally I never thought he was very good at qb, but he certainly is as good or better than many that are currently on NFL rosters.

Rockinkuwait

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Since he played so little, guess we will never actually know.

Oh and you can say that about a lot of QBs in the NFL, beyond the top half of QBs the remaining are a white hot dumpster fire of talent.

What do you mean? He had 3 seasons of camps, pre-season games, practices. How many more years do you need to learn to run an NFL offense?

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol. he got upset that I brought up a comparison between Tebow and Elway in a thread fucking titled "difference between Elway and Tebow".

Nice try, but fail.

I pointed out that I never took that position, but that you tried to apply it to me for simply posting within the thread.

Total cop out by you, instead of manning up and just admitting you made a mistake via assumption about my posts.

Rockinkuwait

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No idea. He didn't want to play the position, so we never got to find out.

thread is about whatever people end up talking about.

Me personally I never thought he was very good at qb, but he certainly is as good or better than many that are currently on NFL rosters.

Unfortunately in practice, training camps, and pre-season he was a lot worse than all the guys on rosters and a lot of them not on rosters..

And I thought he was blackballed. Now you are saying teams wanted him to play, just not at QB. Which is it now?

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Nice try, but fail.

I pointed out that I never took that position, but that you tried to apply it to me for simply posting within the thread.

Total cop out by you, instead of manning up and just admitting you made a mistake via assumption about my posts.

Rockinkuwait

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice try, but fail.

Again, way to get yourself in the weeds as you defend an undefendable position. Don't make it about the thread topic, don't make it about your own jacked up assertations, keep deflecting kid.

williewilliejuan

Giant Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unfortunately in practice, training camps, and pre-season he was a lot worse than all the guys on rosters and a lot of them not on rosters..

And I thought he was blackballed. Now you are saying teams wanted him to play, just not at QB. Which is it now?

Positional blackball. Those devious fucks.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Where did I say that?

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again, way to get yourself in the weeds as you defend an undefendable position. Don't make it about the thread topic, don't make it about your own jacked up assertations, keep deflecting kid.

You applied the Elway discussion to me, when I made no such argument, in fact early on in this thread I pointed out that I dont' particularly like him (Tebow)

You assumed, and now look like an ass because you aren't man enough to admit your mistake.

williewilliejuan

Giant Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He will never stop. If you corner him, he'll double down.

Rockinkuwait

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You applied the Elway discussion to me, when I made no such argument, in fact early on in this thread I pointed out that I dont' particularly like him.

You assumed, and now look like an ass because you aren't man enough to admit your mistake.

My point was on the thread. I didn't read all your replies to this thread, sorry

But keep spending page after page here deflecting. It's working well for you.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My point was on the thread. I didn't read all your replies to this thread, sorry

You fd up and assumed I had taken that position. No deflecting about it, just pointing out your assumption that was wrong.:thumb:

tebowGOAT

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Take that Gator picture down...you're not a real Gator.

Man up and move on from defeat.