• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The WAYYYY too early playoff picture

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The defense has also gone 10 quarters without allowing a TD, after starting the year horribly. I'm still not convinced they've shaken their schizophrenia. Going to Washington after their bye will be very telling. If they can win that then that home game against Denver is going to look much more competitive than originally thought.

SD is really flying under the radar, but they still have a legit QB in a QB league, he has some playmakers to get the ball to, and as you mentioned the DEF is quietly playing very well.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IMO

AFC
1 Broncos
2 Colts
3 Patriots
4 Bengals
5 Chiefs
6 Jets

NFC

1 Seahawks
2 Saints
3 Packers
4 Cowboys
5 49ers
6 Bears

AFC...idk if IND will hold down the #2 spot but I agree with the teams 1 thru 5...today...I like SD for the 2nd WC. Jets are going to lose 5 more games...imo 3 straight including last week.

NFC...NO has a brutal 3 game stretch, SF@SEA, @ATL...if they go 2-1, they will take the #1 seed....again agreed with your top 5, if Cutler hadn't gone down I would pick CHI to win the DIV, but missing 4 to 5 games, plus Briggs they're going to drop 2 of those at least. I think DET will take the 6th seed.

Nyfan1980

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the Jets can win one of the next 2 games, think they are in a good position to make a playoff run. Their schedule after the bye isn't tough.

The Jets have a strong OL and DL, that is a good place to start. Our offense is 15th in YPG and our defense is 4th in YPG.

If Geno keeps getting better and lowers the turnovers, then we have a shot at going 9-7 or 10-6. We have a strong defense and our running game is solid as well. Our weapons on offense aren't too bad, its really on the QB. When Holmes and Winslow return, it adds. I think the Jets made 2 key signings that will help them during the season. David Nelson, he was a solid Wr in Buffalo but blew his knee out. He looked good vs the Patriots this week, he is 6'5, has good hands, can play the position, and was making nice blocks out there. The other signing was Josh Cribbs, he looked good this week. He still has the speed and quickness, I think he will boost our poor return game. He upgrades our KR and PR, also he'll be in some on offense.

Holmes, Kerley, Hill, Nelson, Cribbs, Cumberland, and Winslow. Not a terrible group of receivers. Just lacks a true #1 guy.

Powell and Ivory are a solid combo at RB, the Mike Goodson injury sucks though because he was looking explosive in his first 2 games with us.