• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Urban Meyer announcement

Hoopla Cash
$ 385,552.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wish Arky would have had the same AD and Pres back in the day. 3-4 game suspension for lying about a damn motorcycle wreck & we’d be much closer to the BCS-bowl we were with Patrino vs the toilet-bowl we are/we in with Bert Belima
Hey WPS. Long time no see.
Seaux....when does the red-head avi go up? -- asketh Jon Deaux!
You got here just in tyme for the season. Many a pick'ems to do! git-r-done

Erie Warrior

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,827.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only thing Zach Smith did wrong was marry a psychotic bitch.

iwi69h.jpg

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL . . . this guy is a real piece of . . . work:

I know he had to do it for the PC mob mentality but I hate it. I still have not heard his side. I don't know if she is truly a victim or she instigated the physical altercations. Her pics show one side nothing how those injuries came about.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, he said he was sorry "they were all in that situation." To me that sounded a lot like, "I still don't believe that crazy bitch and Zach is my boy."

Someone must have pulled him aside and told him how cold hearted and fucked up that sounded.

Looks like someone did.

Deep Creek

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seaux....when does the red-head avi go up? -- asketh Jon Deaux!
You got here just in tyme for the season. Many a pick'ems to do! git-r-done
I'd forgotten about the red-headed avi.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's astonishing. It's like you just found out about this story and are trying to catch up by hurling the most baseless, irrational insults you can. This is fun, keep going.
Sure it is. It burns your hide that your hero got exposed as a low life and a liar

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude, his wife caught him cheating here in Columbus and said, "we're moving or you are moving out". You think that's the story he's going to tell the media?

Do you have a link to this? Or are we just supposed to take your word for it?

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Someone must have pulled him aside and told him how cold hearted and fucked up that sounded.
You mean like every single media outlet in the country? Yeah, I'm sure he was asked to do that. I'm sure he genuinely is against family violence, but really didn't handle this one very well from start to finish. He's human.
LOLz. His credibility is shot and he is reaching.
How again is his credibility shot exactly? I mean that report didn't refute even one single thing in his report and in fact corroborated one element he had removed.

I've now asked a few OSU fans to support this continuing narrative after that tOffical report is out and hear nothing but crickets.

cwerph

Go Bucks!
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even some of McDildo's closest allies in all of this have had enough.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Believe whatever you want.

Google Kirk Herbstreit Tracy Dunlaw.

Alls I heard from select bucknut fans on here is “where’s the proof?” Just wondering if the same applies on the flip side.

Erie Warrior

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,827.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You mean like every single media outlet in the country? Yeah, I'm sure he was asked to do that. I'm sure he genuinely is against family violence, but really didn't handle this one very well from start to finish. He's human.

How again is his credibility shot exactly? I mean that report didn't refute even one single thing in his report and in fact corroborated one element he had removed.

I've now asked a few OSU fans to support this continuing narrative after that tOffical report is out and hear nothing but crickets.

I think he did lousy job conveying the "facts". I'm sure you'll disagree and chalk my opinion up as being a "homer". Which is fine, I know Hammer would.