• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Urban Meyer announcement

cwerph

Go Bucks!
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why did what disappear? :noidea: You were replying to something about I was passing along about Earl Bruce actually talking to Courtney as she claimed and how that was included in tOfficial report. So what exactly is now missing?
The story about Earle Bruce was in the story, then it wasn't.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like the AD was involved in the cover up as well. He got caught helping Meyer delete incriminating texts from his phone which indicated he knew about this nonsense all along. Not surprised that he only got a slap on the wrist though since this is Ohio State where football means far more than academics and integrity and human decency don't count when it comes to football there.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Basically, anything you do in your "private life" that becomes public can be something that can be used against you re: your employment. Especially if it can bring embarrassment or other issues on your employer.

In cases like college athletics, where coaches like to talk about how they "turn boys into men", have "core values" and preach things like respecting women, no drugs, etc., etc. It's kind of important that you practice what you preach. So, coaches who aren't living up to the same values they expect from their players, can and should face discipline up to and including termination.
Amen. Well said.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, sitting there virtue signaling about domestic violence is some soapbox bullshit. Congratulations, you're part of an exclusive club called "everybody". Not a single person on here is supporting domestic violence, so dial it back already.

The independent investigators that have no ties to Ohio State whatsoever came out with the medication thing, not Urban. He never once brought it up, and said the exact opposite in that it was his fault for giving Zach too many chances. He didn't lie, and the investigation proved that as well. Like I've said on here for weeks, he was responding to the story of him being arrested when he said he knew nothing about it. I've said that was the case for weeks and the independent investigators supported that same thing.

Smith has a laundry list of shit and I've said on here numerous times that those things warranted him getting fired. I've never blamed his wife for him getting fired, so fuck off with that bullshit Who cares if her parents jumped on Smith's side?!? Are you fucking kidding me?!? Your explanation means jack fucking shit and you're already treating her (and only her) testimony as gospel, so there's nothing left for you to say that's worth my time.
Bullshit he didn't lie. he tried to erase all his phone texts but was too stupid to know how to do it himself and got caught.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The story about Earle Bruce was in the story, then it wasn't.
Like one of their other relatives (granddaughter or something?) said she was there and the convo never happened and it exploded all over twitter/FB. McMurphy then took that element out, I'd guess out of giving the benefit of the doubt. Now tOffical report comes out and says clearly that Bruce did indeed speak to Courtney. I do not know what made them definitively make that statement, but I'm assuming they had good reason to do so. What more do you need?

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bullshit he didn't lie. he tried to erase all his phone texts but was too stupid to know how to do it himself and got caught.
More like he forgot how to delete them.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like the AD was involved in the cover up as well. He got caught helping Meyer delete incriminating texts from his phone which indicated he knew about this nonsense all along. Not surprised that he only got a slap on the wrist though since this is Ohio State where football means far more than academics and integrity and human decency don't count when it comes to football there.
This is the most ignorant post about this entire situation. It's been basically a month and you've managed to come up with the dumbest, most nonsensical, least educated post. Congratulations Mantalban, you did it.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is the most ignorant post about this entire situation. It's been basically a month and you've managed to come up with the dumbest, most nonsensical, least educated post. Congratulations Mantalban, you did it.
You proved my point with this inane drivel. You cannot defend this sick mother fuckrer's behavior and yet here you sit trying your best; willing to knob-gobble him all the way to the end.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You proved my point with this inane drivel. You cannot defend this sick mother fuckrer's behavior and yet here you sit trying your best; willing to knob-gobble him all the way to the end.
It's astonishing. It's like you just found out about this story and are trying to catch up by hurling the most baseless, irrational insults you can. This is fun, keep going.

Milkshake

There Will Be Blood
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You forgot these...
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

WPS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.15
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe we can begin to offer suggestions for a befitting avatar pic?
Redheads-bruise.jpg
Just waiting to clear my probationary period, then I'll get the red-heads going again! :-)

I miss LUS. I think about him every time an SEC fan calls Arkansas the red-headed step child :-)

fishinabarrel

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Holy hell dude. Show me on the doll where Brutus touched you

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If this story was about Jim Harbaugh instead of "Uban" Meyers....OSU fans would be calling for a beheading.

"It's a pure case of American blind justice...."

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If this story was about Jim Harbaugh instead of "Uban" Meyers....OSU fans would be calling for a beheading.

"It's a pure case of American blind justice...."
And Michigan fans would be circling the wagons and burying her body.

Erie Warrior

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,827.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But Urban. You didn't do anything wrong.!!
ATF

Well, he said he was sorry "they were all in that situation." To me that sounded a lot like, "I still don't believe that crazy bitch and Zach is my boy."

Someone must have pulled him aside and told him how cold hearted and fucked up that sounded.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, he said he was sorry "they were all in that situation." To me that sounded a lot like, "I still don't believe that crazy bitch and Zach is my boy."

Someone must have pulled him aside and told him how cold hearted and fucked up that sounded.
Not to mention, he did a “I wish I was anywhere but here” eye roll right when he was asked that question.