• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Urban Meyer announcement

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay - so the consensus is that Zach Smith engaged in behavior that put him on the outs with Buckeye Nation.

Ah - so you don't believe Courtney Smith.

So what was it that Zach did that would cause him to so lose favor with Buckeye Nation, if it was not beating his wife?
...did you not read the investigation?

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You need to dial it clear the fuck back with this soapbox bullshit, because you are way off base here.

First off, I don't recall Urban himself actually blaming his medication and saying that it's all on that. The investigation team found that part out and it was presented, so cool it.

Secondly, not a single Buckeye on here has defended Zach or called him a good person or a real man, so seriously GTFO with that nonsense. Just FYI in the future - it's a really, really, really bad look when your own mother says you are lying, were the procrastinator, and were abusive yourself. It's really, really bad.

Not hitting women is soap box shit? Yeah no. I will always say what i feel about that. I grew up knowing friends of mine whos dads beat the fuck out of their moms and even them. So sorry but you're a weak ass man if you lay a hand on a woman. walk the fuck away, divorce her but if you stay married to her then you're part of the problem.

They gave some lame ass excuse that sometimes Urban doesn't remember important shit because of some medication. It's a fucking joke. Dude can dial up a 4th and 2 with a minute left in the national championship game but can't remember who told him what about Zack Smith three years ago and can't remember that he and Gene Smith went over what to say if someone brings it up durring media day? Instead he lies and says he knows nothing. Fuck that and get out of here with your blind homer stuff.

Zack Smith has a laundry list of shit he's done but all you want to do is Blame the wife for everything when it's Zack Smith who was Urbans assistant. And who cares if his parents and her parents jumped on Smiths side. maybe they liked the lifestyle and status of being associated with Ohio State football. You all say shes fucked up well fucked up people have fucked up kids. They woudn't be the first parents who treat their daughter like shit. Maybe they are the reason she married Smith.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are gonna be in soooooo much trouble when @TheRobotDevil sees this.
Yeah Im not following the story anymore verdict is in . McMurphy will eventually fade away. My focus is on fall camps and college football. Looks like Saturdays scrimmage should decide SC's starting QB. Could go either way right now imo.. Got a little chippy today a few fights during todays practice and drills.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They were less than year old, so, 'No'. Nice try, though.

All the shit the committee listed that Zach Smith had done and Urbs covered for happened in the last year, huh?

Try again.

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All the shit the committee listed that Zach Smith had done and Urbs covered for happened in the last year, huh?

Try again.
I didnt read the report but curious what did Meyer actively cover for Smith?

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay - so the consensus is that Zach Smith engaged in behavior that put him on the outs with Buckeye Nation.

Ah - so you don't believe Courtney Smith.

So what was it that Zach did that would cause him to so lose favor with Buckeye Nation, if it was not beating his wife?

Funny watching them play both sides of the coin, ain't it?

Zach Smith idc POS that should have been fired.
But there's no proof he committed DV.

THAT FUCKING C*NT!!!!

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

One thing is he never told anyone at Ohio State that Smith had been arrested for suspicion of domestic violence in 2009. Not disclosing that when he was going to be hired is covering for Smith wouldn't you say?

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
...did you not read the investigation?

You were doing the same long before the investigation info came out.

Literally the day the story broke.

Zach Smith is a POS who should be fired.
There's no proof he committed DV.

THAT FUCKING C*NT!!!

corn train

Have some of it
Hoopla Cash
$ 76,445.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Has urban trademarked “the” yet?

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you suggesting that they are off of their intelligence pills?

Are those the pills that make you misremember and also make statements that you don’t even realize you made?

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One thing is he never told anyone at Ohio State that Smith had been arrested for suspicion of domestic violence in 2009. Not disclosing that when he was going to be hired is covering for Smith wouldn't you say?
A charge that was dropped and the victim recanted? No I wouldnt.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It's in the report. Urbs told you he used kid gloves on Zach.

Everything I said in the list I posted as to why Urbs had the most incentive of anyone to keep Zach Smith gainfully employed. The list that gathered mass bullshit ratings from buckeye fans.
Urbs supported every bit of it last night.

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's in the report. Urbs told you he used kid gloves on Zach.

Everything I said in the list I posted as to why Urbs had the most incentive of anyone to keep Zach Smith gainfully employed. The list that gathered mass bullshit ratings from buckeye fans.
Urbs supported every bit of it last night.
How did he support it?

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Every time I posted this I was chided by buckeye fans for "cutting and pasting" it and given mass 'bullshit' ratings.

Urbs basically told you same thing last night.

1)Urban Meyer's mentor (2nd only to his very father) is Earl Bruce.
2) Zach Smith is Earl Bruce's grandson.
3) The Meyer's have know Zach Smith since he was born and Zach is like a son to them.
4) Zach played for Urbs when he was head coach at Bowling Green.
5) Zach started his coaching career at Florida under Urbs.
6) Zach was then given a job at Ohio St when Urbs took that job.

Through all of the distraction, discrediting, and personal attacks on others, there is ONE and only ONE person (other than Zach And Courtney themselves) that had the incentive and influence to keep Zach Smith gainfully employed.
That would be Urbs.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Y'all seriously want to act like you didn't know the relationship between the Meyer's and Zach Smith?

"Naw he's just another assistant coach. Urbs and Shelly have no idea what's going on in their home."

LMAO!!!

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah Im not following the story anymore verdict is in . McMurphy will eventually fade away. My focus is on fall camps and college football. Looks like Saturdays scrimmage should decide SC's starting QB. Could go either way right now imo.. Got a little chippy today a few fights during todays practice and drills.
Again I call bullshit.

You are only 'backing away' because all of your narrative was destroyed and you are waiting on pins and needles hoping that Zach's lawyer does sue the shit out of McMurphy and wins so you can come back and gloat up a storm. There isn't anyone that doesn't know your shtick.

Clark is only truly gone from this thing as long as McMurphy is still at least mostly vindicated and coming out of this thing with his media clout in tact. That is, the rest of the media supporting him which they very much currently are.