• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Urban Meyer announcement

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:scratch:

Ahh you weren’t right. If you want to play this word game to make yourself feel better so be it. But you saying it’s “highly unlikely” a report exists and McMurphy proving one did proves you weren’t right.
I never said for 100% sure one didn't exist. I said it's highly unlikely considering how long it had been. I'm telling you right now that I will continue fucking with you over this point all day because I know it will get a rise out of you, and I can because I wasn't wrong to have doubts at the time.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never said for 100% sure one didn't exist. I said it's highly unlikely considering how long it had been. I'm telling you right now that I will continue fucking with you over this point all day because I know it will get a rise out of you, and I can because I wasn't wrong to have doubts at the time.

You can continue to “fuck” with me. But you were 100% wrong saying “highly doubtful” it existed. An me saying that to you irks the hell out of you and I know it.

Looks like we’re going to have a fun day.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because he knew about it the whole time. He talks about one of his core values being respecting women — literally has the saying ‘treat women with respect’ on the wall at OSU football building and yet, he kept Zach Smith as a coach thru it all until it blew up in his face and became public.
You do realize nobody actually knows that abuse happened, right? I mean, like nobody has actually corroborated or story yet, yet several have done the exact opposite. He did know about the allegations and according to the investigation, he never tried to cover them up. They were well-known at the university, by the Title IX officer, and obviously and most importantly, by the police.

Deep Creek

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it's easy to see now that we were not given the actual reason Meyer was suspended in the blurbs given by Drake, the Committee, and Smith. Meyer did cover up for Zack and covered 'something' up with deleting texts when shit was hitting the fan. That's why he's still suspended.
Again, if true, that's fireable IMHO. If not, fully reinstate the guy. This three game suspension shit looks like none of 'em have the balls to pull the trigger...one way or the other.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can continue to “fuck” with me. But you were 100% wrong saying “highly doubtful” it existed. An me saying that to you irks the hell out of you and I know it.

No I wasn't. My justification was 100% sound and nothing you can say will change that.

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It doesn't sound fishy to you that three years after the report was written the word "arrest" was taken out by someone for some reason and then the police clammed up?

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

And I do agree, we're probably going to have a fun day. I'm thinking about picking up an Adriatico's pizza.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No I wasn't. My justification was 100% sound and nothing you can say will change that.

Well you have your opinion, while I have FACT. An no5ing you can say will change that.

Does it hurt knowing you were wrong?

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It doesn't sound fishy to you that three years after the report was written the word "arrest" was taken out by someone for some reason and then the police clammed up?
It wasn't done 3 years later. There's a copy of the report from 2015 that states there was no arrest, I've posted it on here multiple times.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well you have your opinion, while I have FACT. An no5ing you can say will change that.

Does it hurt knowing you were wrong?
Oh I wasn't wrong, it was highly unlikely. Now it appears he's finally found his copy.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The fact that both mothers recall the same thing about her telling them she was planning on doing this because he cheated on her? The fact that they both recall first hand accounts of her hitting him? The fact that both of them and Zach recall the incident in the summer of 2015 when she tried to hit with with their car?

The fact that nothing she has accused him of has ever been substantiated by anyone ever? The fact that she had the cops there several times and they never once even found enough evidence to arrest Zach, even though in Ohio that's mandatory under the law?

Soooooo........heresay is the truth when you want it to be, yet you needed an internal investigation to finally admit what has been said for over a month? Come on. I will play your role — show me the proof. Where are the text messages? Where are the police reports? I want to see documentation.

Next you are going to say you will continue to call Meyer is a disciplinarian:L

He is exactly what everyone has said all along — shady. He will do whatever it takes to get him ahead and I have no issue with that. That is how coaches get to be one of the best, but don’t try to pass yourself off as some martyr for feminists when you turned a blind eye for a decade and continue to employ a piece of shit like Zach Smith.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You do realize nobody actually knows that abuse happened, right? I mean, like nobody has actually corroborated or story yet, yet several have done the exact opposite. He did know about the allegations and according to the investigation, he never tried to cover them up. They were well-known at the university, by the Title IX officer, and obviously and most importantly, by the police.

Yes — the police reports are lies. The pictures are lies. 2009 never happened. 2015 never happened. 2017 never happened. The report stating he was arrested in 2015 is a lie, except that it is not now. It was a 10 year conspiracy to go after a WR coach she collects child support from because she wants less money in child support as he no longer will have a job.

Good lord — take off the homer glasses. Even with it spell out for you, you still want turn a blind eye.

I’m curious — after all of this — when will we be seeing Zach Smith suing her for filing false police reports for the last decade?:L

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Soooooo........heresay is the truth when you want it to be, yet you needed an internal investigation to finally admit what has been said for over a month? Come on. I will play your role — show me the proof. Where are the text messages? Where are the police reports? I want to see documentation.

Next you are going to say you will continue to call Meyer is a disciplinarian:L

He is exactly what everyone has said all along — shady. He will do whatever it takes to get him ahead and I have no issue with that. That is how coaches get to be one of the best, but don’t try to pass yourself off as some martyr for feminists when you turned a blind eye for a decade and continue to employ a piece of shit like Zach Smith.
There's not even heresay to support Courtney. There's nothing. If even one person would corroborate her side of the story it would help. You continue to belie the fact that it's her own mother who has come out against her. You know damn well that if it was the other way around and she and Zach's mother said they saw him hit her, he'd be in prison right now.

You also have no room to talk about shady coaches considering your program has allowed two convicted felons to play on your team over the past 5 years.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,005.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nothing I said was wrong. Until last night, there was 0 proof of its existence. Now I guess there is.
Um, you said the fact he hadn't already released it was basically proof it didn't exist. A few of you were on about that.

I said there could be plenty of reasons he was holding it, and it appears that was correct.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes — the police reports are lies. The pictures are lies. 2009 never happened. 2015 never happened. 2017 never happened. The report stating he was arrested in 2015 is a lie, except that it is not now. It was a 10 year conspiracy to go after a WR coach she collects child support from because she wants less money in child support as he no longer will have a job.

Good lord — take off the homer glasses. Even with it spell out for you, you still want turn a blind eye.

I’m curious — after all of this — when will we be seeing Zach Smith suing her for filing false police reports for the last decade?:L
There are no police reports saying anything actually was proven. We already know for a fact he wasn't actually arrested in 2015, so I don't know why you're trying to play that angle.

There's no blind eye to turn. There was no coverup, as badly as you want that to be the case. Everyone knew about the 2015 allegations, most importantly the police, yet literally nothing - not one single piece of evidence or one other person - has come out saying they believe Courtney is telling the truth.

I've said several times that I believe Zach is a shit person, and that's still very much my stance. I agree he should've been fired a few years ago, and IMO, that's a fair reason to suspend Urban. However, stop trying to make this into a situation where everyone saw him beating her and nobody did anything, because there's simply no proof of that.