• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Urban Meyer announcement

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hundreds or thousands, huh?
If I deleted every text I have over a year old, it would easily be over a hundred, and I’m boring as fuck and don’t have nearly the demands on me that Urban does.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are police reports, there are pictures, there are neighbors calling the cops on Zach Smith. There are restraining orders. There are Personal Protection orders granted by the court.

You don’t need hearsay for her case.
Wrong, wrong, and wrong.

You need actual evidence for her case.

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did it actually say that? I missed that part.

Yes, Urban didn't inform OSU of any prior arrests of allegations against Zack Smith when he brought him. So people at OSU thought this was all new stuff. Had they had known Smith probably would have been fired in 2015 .

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude I've commented on this too many times to remember. I believe the truth lies in the middle and that both Zach and Courtney are fucking horrible people. If you want to keep being dramatic, be my guest.
You said Zach was a horrible person because he likes the wrong peanut butter or unfrosted pop tarts or some shit like that.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I deleted every text I have over a year old, it would easily be over a hundred, and I’m boring as fuck and don’t have nearly the demands on me that Urban does.
I don't even have texts from 2017 in my phone. I generally clean it out to free up space. I, too, am boring as fuck.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude I've commented on this too many times to remember. I believe the truth lies in the middle and that both Zach and Courtney are fucking horrible people. If you want to keep being dramatic, be my guest.

I’m not being dramatic — I back Meyer and don’t think he should be penalized for Zach Smith being a piece of shit. But it is laughable if OSU fans don’t see the hypocrisy between Meyer’s words and his actions.

The first thing the BOT should have done was not suspend him for 3 games — it should have been to make him remove the ‘Treat Women with respect’ off the wall, or make him add, unless you are a coach, then it doesn’t apply.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't even have texts from 2017 in my phone. I generally clean it out to free up space. I, too, am boring as fuck.
Yes but you also wouldn’t call up your lawyer asking how do you delete text messages from over a year ago.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, Urban didn't inform OSU of any prior arrests of allegations against Zack Smith when he brought him. So people at OSU thought this was all new stuff. Had they had known Smith probably would have been fired in 2015 .
I saw where Gene had recommended he fire Zach in 2016, and he was right. I've already said I agree Urban deserved punishment for how he handled the whole relationship between Zach and the university. He should've been fired years ago.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m not being dramatic — I back Meyer and don’t think he should be penalized for Zach Smith being a piece of shit. But it is laughable if OSU fans don’t see the hypocrisy between Meyer’s words and his actions.

The first thing the BOT should have done was not suspend him for 3 games — it should have been to make him remove the ‘Treat Women with respect’ off the wall, or make him add, unless you are a coach, then it doesn’t apply.
This is retarded. Urban didn't find her credible, just as her own flesh and blood doesn't. Zach should've been fired for several different reasons, but his relationship with his ex-wife simply wasn't one of them.

ckhokie

Supporting Member Level 69
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Urban forgotten about all this by now, right?

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wrong, wrong, and wrong.

You need actual evidence for her case.

The COURT decided she had enough evidence that they granted her a Civil Peotection Order and deemed her in ‘clear and imminent danger’.

The POLICE DEPT decided she had enough evidence to grant her a restraining order.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is retarded. Urban didn't find her credible, just as her own flesh and blood doesn't. Zach should've been fired for several different reasons, but his relationship with his ex-wife simply wasn't one of them.

Or as he literally stated in his press conference, he didn’t use his head and gave Zach the benefit of the doubt and his relationship with Earle Bruce was part of that reason.

And since Smith shouldn’t be fired for his actions with his wife — what should he have been fired for? A dick pic?:L

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The COURT decided she had enough evidence that they granted her a Civil Peotection Order and deemed her in ‘clear and imminent danger’.

The POLICE DEPT decided she had enough evidence to grant her a restraining order.
Well, they police department didn't have enough evidence to grant her a restraining order because they didn't.

She was given the CPO because of the incident where he drove up to her driveway to drop off the kids because she wasn't at their normal drop-off spot and wouldn't answer her phone when he was trying to find out where she was.

You said there were multiple ROs, multiple CPOs, and said the neighbors called the cops. These are all lies that you made up.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Or as he literally stated in his press conference, he didn’t use his head and gave Zach the benefit of the doubt and his relationship with Earle Bruce was part of that reason.

And since Smith shouldn’t be fired for his actions with his wife — what should he have been fired for? A dick pic?:L
That's not an "or", that's my whole point. Urban didn't use his head and gave Zach the benefit of the doubt. Never once did he say it was because he believed he beat his wife.

He should've been fired for the strip club incident, he should've been fired for skipping out of rehab, and if Urban knew about the sex toys/dick pics at the WH/sex at the OSU office with another employee, those are all reasons he should've been fired. Pretty simple.

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well we don’t know if he covered something up because he covered his tracks by Clearing out his text messages to make sure no one could find out.

Definitely shady.
I am glad he did. As a fan of the team I am glad nothing else was found to get the university in trouble. Could have been more in Smith or recruiting violations or even more dick pics. I'm just glad they are gone.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's not an "or", that's my whole point. Urban didn't use his head and gave Zach the benefit of the doubt. Never once did he say it was because he believed he beat his wife.

He should've been fired for the strip club incident, he should've been fired for skipping out of rehab, and if Urban knew about the sex toys/dick pics at the WH/sex at the OSU office with another employee, those are all reasons he should've been fired. Pretty simple.

The whole investigation is because of the domestic abuse and you think his comment is in reference to the petty immature shit he did? Really? :L

Wow — the blinders are strong you have on. Even with the facts spelled out for you, you try to find a way to twist it and find loopholes.

cwerph

Go Bucks!
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He didn't tell Urban about his problems with the police in late 2017. He didn't tell him about the trespassing charge. He didn't tell him about the protection order. They learned about them from facebook. That is why he was fired, because he had already been warned not to hide this sort of thing.