• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Urban Meyer announcement

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What I think is covering for a dude you’ve known all his life and has been coaching for you for almost 10 years is sorry when he’s been beating his wife that long.

Sorry shit indeed. But good luck to Urbs going forward. :clap: Gonna be fun to watch

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have no idea what you just said but he keep thinking of dick all you want. We support your lifestyle choice.

How bout this? Can you figure this out? :shortbus:

And lmao at you polishing Urbs cock but deflecting

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont think so. He wanted to say he didnt agree withe suspension it seemed but he just toed the line.

^^^^ This ^^^^

His statement was insincere and had a sense of just going through the motions.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,005.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As I said he didnt agree. He knows he did the right thing expecially when Smith found out about the incident and said he should have reported it to compliance. Meyer looked like he wanted to tell them where to got but as I said toed the line.
I was right there with you...

Until all this stuff about deleting texts older than one year, failing to inform Gene Smith of Zack's 2009 arrests at the time of hire, and so much more starting to emerge.

He's not looking very good right now and I think we can see why he's still on suspension. Drake has to be out of his mind with some of this stuff coming out and how bad it looks.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Typical homer. Media is all over how good everyone at this presser looked but Urbs.
He looked like a hostage reading a statement

Not good for him.

Well said.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 13,005.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^^^^ This ^^^^

His statement was insincere and had a sense of just going through the motions.
His response when asked if he had something to say to Courtney was pretty telling in what he thinks of it all.

I was literally laughing when asked by a reporter what he thought of his suspension and how he said he thought it was fair and how much he respected the school president and his decision. You know damned well he wanted to drop kick that sum bitch in the nads.

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was right there with you...

Until all this stuff about deleting texts older than one year, failing to inform Gene Smith of Zack's 2009 arrests at the time of hire, and so much more starting to emerge.

He's not looking very good right now and I think we can see why he's still on suspension. Drake has to be out of his mind with some of this stuff coming out and how bad it looks.
As far as the arrest if he thought it was not true, I can see that for a family friend. The deleted text make me wonder what was in them.
But as I said before the announcement, as long as he did what he was supposed to do, and it sounds like he did, I am ok and dont think he should be still suspended.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 13,005.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As far as the arrest if he thought it was not true, I can see that for a family friend. The deleted text make me wonder what was in them.
But as I said before the announcement, as long as he did what he was supposed to do, and it sounds like he did, I am ok and dont think he should be still suspended.
When that reporter asked Gene Smith more than once if Meyer was also supposed to go farther up the report chain given that his boss already was informed and Mr Smiths response more than once was simply he (meaning himself, not Meyer) was responsible for doing that and failed it really baffled me then that he was still suspended.

Given that the board of trustees met for some 10 hours and this entire data dump took all of an hour for people to find these questions, it's easy to see now that we were not given the actual reason Meyer was suspended in the blurbs given by Drake, the Committee, and Smith. Meyer did cover up for Zack and covered 'something' up with deleting texts when shit was hitting the fan. That's why he's still suspended.

It's just like politicians. It's normally not the act that gets them in hot water, it's covering up and lying about it that does them in. In Meyer's case he's actually kind of getting off light given the crap that's going to now be written extensively with these facts coming to the public tonight.

Last edited:

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess I saw it through my Buckeye colored glasses different. He seemed very reluctant like he didnt want to say it and had to bite his tongue.

Could be.
I will say you've been the most open minded OSU fan throughout this.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Problem for me is the fact that he deleted a bunch of texts screams coverup. Of what, we will probably never know.

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Problem for me is the fact that he deleted a bunch of texts screams coverup. Of what, we will probably never know.
What Urban did was the white collar equivalent of flushing his stash down the toilet just as the po po was knocking on the front door.
Leader of young men. CYA

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nothing beats college football Facebook groups for memes. :D

ohiostate4.jpg

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What Urban did was the white collar equivalent of flushing his stash down the toilet just as the po po was knocking on the front door.
Leader of young men. CYA
I was thinking of shredding papers as the IRS comes in to audit.

Tomhusker

The Original Husker+ Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 271.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
clear that disgusting husker mind of yours tom...

pheg.

I'm thinking that it's your mind that is in the gutter, sir. My use of "adorable" was based on my grandpa experiences. As in, "look at the pretty princess, isn't she adorable?." or maybe adorable as in a cute, fluffy kitten.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So how much longer until this Urban thing dies off so we can start giving my threads more attention?