• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Urban Meyer announcement

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ths is going to get so bad when the Dispatch uncovers that this was changed at the request of someone with an interest to protect the football team ... and the 14 day "investigation" failed to uncover it.

Maybe it was ATF.

Is he under a blankie tonight?

Innermind

Lithomancer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meyer comes off looking worse tonight IMO. He handled that awful.

Urban Liar looked/behaved like a deer in headlights. During the Q&A, he asked approx. 3 different times for reporters to repeat the question. It's almost as if he was dazed...... he was probably thinking about what items/toppings to order tonight on his 'Sorrow Pizza'.

sadpizza.gif

Wow...he couldnt even apologize to the victim?? What a piece of shit.

That's because that POS probably thinks of himself as being the victim.

urban-meyer-sad.jpg

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's college football players r@ping, murdering, etc ... and yet some coach checking his drunk ol lady gets umpteen fvking threads on here. This is just another example of this country going to shit.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But it didnt show anything. The police chief already stated it could exists.
Not true someone’s going to be really pissed when they keep getting dick pics. Because a dumbass reporter didn’tknow better than to black out a phone number......

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not true someone’s going to be really pissed when they keep getting dick pics. Because a dumbass reporter didn’tknow better than to black out a phone number......

Maybe the reporter had temporary memory loss. Seems to be going around.

PIBuckeye

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^^^^ This ^^^^

His statement was insincere and had a sense of just going through the motions.

Yea, thats what happens when you know the whole thing is a witch hunt. all of the sudden football coaches are supposed to be in charge of every assistant coaches marriage.......

Deep Creek

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When you have a job that keeps you away from home 18+ hours a day much of the year? Sure.

I can tell you I don't know shit about what my wife texts with her friends, and really don't want to. So there's that.
I don't either. Every now and then I'll end up on a thread with her friends or her and my daughters. That shit should be considered cruel and unusual punishment.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea, thats what happens when you know the whole thing is a witch hunt. all of the sudden football coaches are supposed to be in charge of every assistant coaches marriage.......
It's funny how self-righteous everyone is over this despite the fact there's plenty of reason to think Courtney has been at the very least just as guilty for the things that happened with Zach.

TheReal_NU

This space intentionally left blank
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man you are special. And triggered lol

Not a Brasky fan bud. That’s Suh

Keep polishing

I have no idea what you just said but he keep thinking of dick all you want. We support your lifestyle choice.

Lemme see if I can help out.
  1. "Man you are special." - SJ thinks you are a very special person.
  2. "And triggered lol" - He thinks you are not happy with his recent posts. And then he laughed (not sure if that was at you or with you).
  3. "Not a Brasky fan bud." - SJ is not a fan of the Cornhuskers of the University of Nebraska - Lincoln. If I had a guess, he likes Florida State. A team you should also be able to make fun of due to their recent success.
  4. "That’s Suh" - His avi is a picture of Ndamukong Suh. He chose the picture of him in Nebraska gear because there are not any good pictures of him in a Rams uniform. I would say what city the Rams are in, but I can't keep it straight. I think they left St. Louis.
  5. "Keep polishing" - I believe he is suggesting that you like peckers. From your avi, I can see where he gets that idea.

If you need any additional translations, just holler.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Across The Field Can we agree now on what I said the other day?? That Urban Meyer is a hypocrite? If that report and the news conference doesn’t confirm that for you — nothing ever will!

Still don’t think he should have been suspended. But OSU just wanted to try and save face somehow.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Across The Field Can we agree now on what I said the other day?? That Urban Meyer is a hypocrite? If that report and the news conference doesn’t confirm that for you — nothing ever will!

Still don’t think he should have been suspended. But OSU just wanted to try and save face somehow.
Why?

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's funny how self-righteous everyone is over this despite the fact there's plenty of reason to think Courtney has been at the very least just as guilty for the things that happened with Zach.

What is the plenty of reasons? Are there police reports from Zach calling about Courtney being abusive to him?

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What is the plenty of reasons? Are there police reports from Zach calling about Courtney being abusive to him?
The fact that both mothers recall the same thing about her telling them she was planning on doing this because he cheated on her? The fact that they both recall first hand accounts of her hitting him? The fact that both of them and Zach recall the incident in the summer of 2015 when she tried to hit with with their car?

The fact that nothing she has accused him of has ever been substantiated by anyone ever? The fact that she had the cops there several times and they never once even found enough evidence to arrest Zach, even though in Ohio that's mandatory under the law?

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nothing I said was wrong. Until last night, there was 0 proof of its existence. Now I guess there is.

:scratch:

Ahh you weren’t right. If you want to play this word game to make yourself feel better so be it. But you saying it’s “highly unlikely” a report exists and McMurphy proving one did proves you weren’t right.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because he knew about it the whole time. He talks about one of his core values being respecting women — literally has the saying ‘treat women with respect’ on the wall at OSU football building and yet, he kept Zach Smith as a coach thru it all until it blew up in his face and became public.