• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Steelers backfield

cincygrad

Offensive Line Consultant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
upinsmoke-colorfulvanjoint-tsrimg.jpg

jwil007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Roll that shit light that shit smoke! They are hanging out with Wiz Khalifa too much! LOL

kramer1

Sports betting savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's a shame we don't play them til December. Both guys will be playing then.

Bridgeburner

BASSHOLE
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah you guys could really use the help of facing us without any running backs.

But then again we still have Ben and you still have Dalton so...

cincygrad

Offensive Line Consultant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah you guys could really use the help of facing us without any running backs.

But then again we still have Ben and you still have Dalton so...

The Steelers..... Old and irrelevant.

Cue the comments about 6 rings.

dare2be

IST EIN PINGUINE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At least Blount wasn't arrested, so I hear.

We didn't have as much of this shit to deal with until Tomlin came on board.

kramer1

Sports betting savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is a first offense 2 games or 4?

Bengalfish

BEN-GALS Talent Scout
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:yahoo:

Attachments

• pittfans.jpg
    pittfans.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 119

Bridgeburner

BASSHOLE
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ah. More "the Bengals are the future and the Steelers are the past". Huh. Where's Chad Johnson when you need him? Black and white TV indeed.

Nice move though. A team with no glory in the past is always best served by attempting to devalue another teams past as trivial and irrelevant. You guys don't really have a choice. I respect that.

I'm sure we'll be talking about this season in two months or so and you will be talking about winning the division in the ah...past. And so it goes.

CrashDavisSports

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Steelers..... Old and irrelevant.

Cue the comments about 6 rings.

Is it 6 ot 7?

I can't remember. I respect the Steelers past, but that doesn'thelp them at all this season. I prefer to live in the moment rather than daydream about the glory days of seasons past.

Steelers should finish 2nd in the division I think.

I think the Steelers are better than the Ravens, but I think the browns will be a pleasant suprise for their fans. QB issues, but they have a top 10 quality defense, a good sepcial teams, and a few decent players on offense. They could really upset the balance of the AFC North this year. I think Cleveland is dang close in talent to the Steelers and Ravens and it is a 3 way battle for 2nd, depending on how well teams stay healthy, and if the young guys can learn the playbook quickly in Cleveland. Losing Gordon will surely hurt them though.

Bridgeburner

BASSHOLE
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've got the Ravens finishing slightly ahead of the Bengals. Probably 9-7 versus 8-8. As long as we don't suffer any major injuries I can't see us winning the division by less than 3 games.

flamingrey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Ah. More "the Bengals are the future and the Steelers are the past". Huh. Where's Chad Johnson when you need him? Black and white TV indeed.

Nice move though. A team with no glory in the past is always best served by attempting to devalue another teams past as trivial and irrelevant. You guys don't really have a choice. I respect that.

I'm sure we'll be talking about this season in two months or so and you will be talking about winning the division in the ah...past. And so it goes.

Idiot.

DanBengalfan

Raving lunatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the only people who need to live in the past are the ones who are at the end.

Bridgeburner

BASSHOLE
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only people who have focused on the past in this thread are the "Bengals Fans".

So I find the above comment to be accurate and highly amusing.

Defense mechanism? Probably. Still amusing.

CrashDavisSports

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've got the Ravens finishing slightly ahead of the Bengals. Probably 9-7 versus 8-8. As long as we don't suffer any major injuries I can't see us winning the division by less than 3 games.

Neither the Ravens nor the Steelers have the talent the Bengals have, not even close.

I expect the Bengals to run away with the division and maybe win 12 games with a first round bye this year. That is my guess.

Denver and Cincinnati with the byes.

Bridgeburner

BASSHOLE
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Neither the Ravens nor the Steelers have the talent the Bengals have, not even close.

I expect the Bengals to run away with the division and maybe win 12 games with a first round bye this year. That is my guess.

Denver and Cincinnati with the byes.
I think the Steelers are more talented on offense than the Bengals and way better than the Ravens.

Defense the Bengals are probably best in the division, by a small margin. The Steelers are pretty young now on defense and there could be growing pains.

Where the Steelers really shine versus the Bengals is at the QB/Staff positions. We're a better organization. We'll be back on top soon enough.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is it 6 ot 7?

I can't remember. I respect the Steelers past, but that doesn'thelp them at all this season. I prefer to live in the moment rather than daydream about the glory days of seasons past.

Steelers should finish 2nd in the division I think.

I think the Steelers are better than the Ravens, but I think the browns will be a pleasant suprise for their fans. QB issues, but they have a top 10 quality defense, a good sepcial teams, and a few decent players on offense. They could really upset the balance of the AFC North this year. I think Cleveland is dang close in talent to the Steelers and Ravens and it is a 3 way battle for 2nd, depending on how well teams stay healthy, and if the young guys can learn the playbook quickly in Cleveland. Losing Gordon will surely hurt them though.

No, the past doesn't help this season, but it's good to have it...it instills that winning is the standard...the only standard...whereas a team with a losing history is trying to develop that and it's not easy to do.

Top to bottom CIN does have the best talent imo...theoretically CIN & CLE should have better talent by now...there's nothing to really figure out here...Dalton...he's the wildcard for the Bengals, if he plays up to his contract CIN should win the DIV...but he has some skeletons.

As I see it...PIT, CIN, and BAL all have the goods to win the DIV, but all have some questions to be answered.