• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Steelers backfield

Bridgeburner

BASSHOLE
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And you think because I laugh in the general direction of my feline neighbors I'm singling you out? You aren't that important. I'm awesome. That's the point.

cincygrad

Offensive Line Consultant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One of these years we'll get a Steeler troll with something useful to add.

DanBengalfan

Raving lunatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
had we waited a year to draft a QB, then Rothlesberger would have gotten kimo'd instead of Palmer.

Dalton will never get kimo'd because he's the other teams best friend.

cincygrad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Best I can tell, you manufactured an argument that nobody was really having and then tried to get everyone to believe in the postseason potential of your very average football team. What exactly did you say that is correct or discouraging?

DanBengalfan

Raving lunatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he's like the little boy who pauses walking on the side walk, then pees on your lawn and runs away giggling.

he's just one step above acting like a dog.

Bridgeburner

BASSHOLE
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So we're going to keep asking the same questions/ignoring the answers while throwing in a few poorly constructed snide analogies to discredit a dissenting opinion? At least you guys are consistent in your childish ignorance. I've had enough fun poking the kittens for a while. You guys can go back to fighting over empty tuna cans and chasing lasers.

DanBengalfan

Raving lunatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So we're going to keep asking the same questions/ignoring the answers while throwing in a few poorly constructed snide analogies to discredit a dissenting opinion? At least you guys are consistent in your childish ignorance. I've had enough fun poking the kittens for a while. You guys can go back to fighting over empty tuna cans and chasing lasers.

I agree with you, I just think your being a dumbass.

bengaldoug

former pessimistic homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

We can troll ourselves just fine, so we don't need you.

cincygrad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Does this mean you're leaving?

Awesome.