• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The sign Richard Seymour Thread

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Our Cap is 7.5 million. We are good. That's why we made those trades so we can pick players up or make trades.

shouldakepowens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Our Cap is 7.5 million. We are good. That's why we made those trades so we can pick players up or make trades.

That's what i thought buy barrows or maiacco reported 1.8 mill? I could be wrong.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes im a little confused. I remember when we made those trades that it said we had some where between 7-8 million and a lot of people including myself said why trade Depth for some extra money.

I just looked it up and now its says we have 3.7 million. Last night it said 7.5 million. I have no clue.

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I don't love a move for Seymour. It seems fairly short-sighted to me. We have a shot at the SB this year, but it's an outside shot IMO. Lots of injuries, coming off the SB-loser-hangover (whether or not there's merit to that), Kap struggling, Aldon in limbo. We're still a very good, very dangerous team, but this isn't the year to mortgage the future for a SB run. I'd rather keep an eye toward next year and the future. If Ray is out for the season, that might change things, but that depends largely on the health of Carradine and Dial.

Speaking of Ray Mac, depending on the news, I may once again find myself cursing the use of the IR/designated for return on Moody. I just think that was one of the dumbest moves ever. The guy projected as nothing more than a STs player this year. That's nice to have, but easily replaceable. That return label should be reserved for a player like Ray, or at least Patton.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Well by November 4th, we could know for sure whether or not Aldon will be back for the playoffs. If he won't be, that could free up some cap room for...

Guess who?

Hangman

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,152.62
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well by November 4th, we could know for sure whether or not Aldon will be back for the playoffs. If he won't be, that could free up some cap room for...

Guess who?

Nope, 49ers are paying Aldon his full salary so no increase of cap space

Yoshi

LOS CATALANES SUPREMA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't love a move for Seymour. It seems fairly short-sighted to me. We have a shot at the SB this year, but it's an outside shot IMO. Lots of injuries, coming off the SB-loser-hangover (whether or not there's merit to that), Kap struggling, Aldon in limbo. We're still a very good, very dangerous team, but this isn't the year to mortgage the future for a SB run. I'd rather keep an eye toward next year and the future. If Ray is out for the season, that might change things, but that depends largely on the health of Carradine and Dial.

Speaking of Ray Mac, depending on the news, I may once again find myself cursing the use of the IR/designated for return on Moody. I just think that was one of the dumbest moves ever. The guy projected as nothing more than a STs player this year. That's nice to have, but easily replaceable. That return label should be reserved for a player like Ray, or at least Patton.

Luckily it's the biceps and not the triceps tendon that's the problem. He'll come back and they're going to need all the bodies on the defensive line they can get - Dorsey apparently out for the time being with a hammy issue and of course the Aldon and Ian Williams situations.