• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The SEC will not be represented in the Championship game this year

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you really just can't handle that auburn's run game dominated bama and mizzou.

500 yards to 400 yards. Dominated? define please?

It amazes me how the chicken shit hold against Alabama that took a 1st and goal from Auburn's 5 with 3 minutes to go wasn't even pointed out during the telecast, or barely mentioned. They were so focused on the personal foul that the announcers and his teammates thought #6 Mincy was going to be called for they barely talked about it but, yes, technically it was a hold (2:37 mark) but so small with all the ones not called or not called on Auburn all day. Barely has his hand on top shoulder then lets go. However, for some reason lets just move Bama back. I admit we still should kick the field goal and win but it was a huge call. You want to see a hold freeze frame at the around the 1:21.45. Announcers don't even talk about it. What a joke!!! But then again it is Gary and Verne.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_uT_3JbGX1w]2013 Iron Bowl: #1 Alabama vs #4 Auburn - YouTube[/ame]

The two time frames to view: 1:21.45 (joke of a hold not called against Auburn)
2:37 (hold but he did let go quickly/remember it's slow motion)

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For the record Alabama lost. They had plenty of chances but these two situations are so similiar. Both teams driving near goal line. However, only one team called for the hold and it was the lesser of the two. ON the Auburn hold I thought he was going to tear his jersey!! :nod:

Sakau try to win with a little more humility and I won't post this shit! If you blow us off the field fine but to act like you dominated is ridiculous. You were very very fortunate and have taken advantage of it..

UNA Lion

Roar Lions & Roll Tide!
Hoopla Cash
$ 756.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hopefully, Auburn won't embarrass its conference too badly in their loss to FSU.

sakau2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For the record Alabama lost. They had plenty of chances but these two situations are so similiar. Both teams driving near goal line. However, only one team called for the hold and it was the lesser of the two. ON the Auburn hold I thought he was going to tear his jersey!! :nod:

Sakau try to win with a little more humility and I won't post this shit! If you blow us off the field fine but to act like you dominated is ridiculous. You were very very fortunate and have taken advantage of it..

:bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling:

whining about the refs. love it.

you do a very poor job of hiding your butthurt.

let me know what you thought when they blew an auburn punt return dead when no fair catch was called. also let me know what you thought of the block in the back on christion jones punt return.

lol at whining about ticky tack holding calls and no-calls. there are plenty that could be whined about both ways in virtually every game played.

and lol at acting like yardage matters. did it ever occur to you that one of the reasons you got more yardage is because auburn downed 2 punts at your 1 yard line? how many of those 100 return yards that chris davis had went on the stat sheet?

Last edited by a moderator:

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling:

whining about the refs. love it.

you do a very poor job of hiding your butthurt.

You're damn right I'm butthurt, but why don't you man up, check out the holds I'm talking about, and realize why! :nod:

Bad calls a bad call! I know you love it~

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Steve Shaw (you know the head of SEC officials) called in and said when a player waves off players like he did that's the same as a fair catch, dead ball! Think Davis only had one and that went under return yardage on the last play of the game. What's your point? :scratch:

sakau2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
people wave off people all the time and still return punts.

link to the rule where waving off players equates to a fair catch?

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
people wave off people all the time and still return punts.

link to the rule where waving off players equates to a fair catch?

I'm telling you what happened. I'm not looking it up. You're welcome to! It doesn't change a thing but I do want to know something. Do you know something we don't; that Davis was going to return it for a TD or something? They blew the whistle immediately and everyone stopped so why do you keep pointing that out?

I hate Auburn's in the big game but one of three things is going to happen.

1) Auburn wins :gaah:
2) Auburn loses and their fan base feels so close yet heartbroken.
3) Auburn gets their ass whipped and the entire SEC rides them forever for ending the streak. Actually #2 does that too! Unless Auburn wins everyone will say Alabama was the best team and should have been there anyway, so good luck! We'll be back. Like I said in 2010 huge difference between A GREAT program and a GOOD team. Auburn has shown to have a good team so far, Alabama has a great program!

sakau2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm telling you what happened. I'm not looking it up. You're welcome to! It doesn't change a thing but I do want to know something. Do you know something we don't; that Davis was going to return it for a TD or something? They blew the whistle immediately and everyone stopped so why do you keep pointing that out?

3) Auburn gets their ass whipped and the entire SEC rides them forever for ending the streak. Actually #2 does that too! Unless Auburn wins everyone will say Alabama was the best team and should have been there anyway, so good luck! We'll be back. Like I said in 2010 huge difference between A GREAT program and a GOOD team. Auburn has shown to have a good team so far, Alabama has a great program!

A great program that can't beat a good team.

Runeman

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,650.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Regardless of what happens in the NHC game, I believe that Alabama is the better team.....should have won the game and that's not Auburn's "cross to bare".....aaand if FSU wins, I'll not be saying anything negative about Auburn.

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Regardless of what happens in the NHC game, I believe that Alabama is the better team.....should have won the game and that's not Auburn's "cross to bare".....aaand if FSU wins, I'll not be saying anything negative about Auburn.
Nobody should.

cane_man

I AM the liquor
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If bama was clearly the better........

Ah fuck it. Yeah, bama prolly takes 4 of 5 right now.

trojanfight

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sec bailed out by Ohio st losing