• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Rumor Mill

koblix

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great job DW. IMO, I think this is a same move that we made awhile back when we gave up a 1st for Billy Guerin. Except this time, we are all happy camper :)

Cmon_WTF

Is that...cabbage?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Do the sharks have someone in the draft they want, maybe using their first and second(s) to move up?

If I had to take a guess at who the Sharks might trade up to get in the draft it would be Sean Monahan.

Cbrower91

Donkey Bonker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Maybe just maybe!?!?!?

A trade for Carle makes 0 sense, Vannek and Pommenville would be great except who is going the other way, Pavelski atleast maybe Havlat. I dont like that trade at all, bigger sure, but sadly slower lol

MrChangoT97

Dr. Pepper is the bomb
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:hope: Lets hope for SOME POSITIVE ADDITIONS!!! :hope:

:phone: Work the phones Doug :cell:

Tick tick tick............

Likewall32

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Caan we NOT ADD ANY BODY TO ROSTER!! Christ man, doug makes his 5 game speech, SJ wins 5 in a row, and all the sudden people want to add bodys and be buyers while being ellers... NO NO NOOOOOO... Stick with the dan roster how it is... murray is gone, Zues is gone, Clowe is gone, only player left is ship off Boyle!... He has FAR MORE VAUE NOW than in the offseason... His hole whie everyone will cry about will be filled by Tenny or Pecki... NO ADDING BODYS NO GIVING UP PLAYERS OR PICKS TO GET BODYS. Why are people so delusional on this boards that they think the sharks can now make a run?? And and even bigger question WHY DO PEOPE WANT TO MAKE A RUN when next year can be so much better if they DONT EVEN ATTEMPT to make a run... I swear ive tried to be so patient, but this is like teaching a group of "special" kids how betting on outside in rouletee is easier then inside... They just dont get it lol

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is only one team in the West that concerns me, The Blackhawks. We should certainly try and make a run this year. Boyle can be traded in the off-season.

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Last edited by a moderator:

snowsurfer13sss

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Yeah, after all the dust settles we could land the 4 seed. Sharks really arnt that bad... haha. I agree though I like the trades and we shouldnt add anymore players unless its a depth player that is cheap. I think we need to hold onto Boyle until the summer. Trading Boyle and not getting roster players back is like throwing in the towel at this point. We will make the playoffs and if we play good defensive hockey we have a chance. Sharks are the dark horse this year!

RaiderZar

Absentem laedit cum ebrio
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Caan we NOT ADD ANY BODY TO ROSTER!! Christ man, doug makes his 5 game speech, SJ wins 5 in a row, and all the sudden people want to add bodys and be buyers while being ellers... NO NO NOOOOOO... Stick with the dan roster how it is... murray is gone, Zues is gone, Clowe is gone, only player left is ship off Boyle!... He has FAR MORE VAUE NOW than in the offseason... His hole whie everyone will cry about will be filled by Tenny or Pecki... NO ADDING BODYS NO GIVING UP PLAYERS OR PICKS TO GET BODYS. Why are people so delusional on this boards that they think the sharks can now make a run?? And and even bigger question WHY DO PEOPE WANT TO MAKE A RUN when next year can be so much better if they DONT EVEN ATTEMPT to make a run... I swear ive tried to be so patient, but this is like teaching a group of "special" kids how betting on outside in rouletee is easier then inside... They just dont get it lol

Don't you have a whole thread dedicated to your non-sense rants? :yahoo:

MrChangoT97

Dr. Pepper is the bomb
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Scott Hannan back to san jose per draft pick

MrChangoT97

Dr. Pepper is the bomb
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tick tick tick.......

Work that phone Doug we still need a LW & RW :phone: :cell:

CJdublé

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Pierre LeBrun ‏@Real_ESPNLeBrun 5m
Hearing the San Jose Sharks are close to acquiring Scott Hannan. Not done yet but close. Lkely mid-round pick going other way

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@DarrenDreger 2m

Nashville sends Hannan to San Jose for a conditional 6\7th round pick. #tradecentre

CJdublé

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Darren Dreger ‏@DarrenDreger 5m
Nashville sends Hannan to San Jose for a conditional 6\7th round pick. #tradecentre

woops, forget to refresh page, Ray_Dogg beat me too it.

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@PollakOnSharks 1m

#SJSharks conditional deal for Hannan: NSH gets 7th round pick, but if he sees action in a playoff game, that moves up to 6th.

CaptainTrashy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I like it, take Cranky, move him for picks, get a equally slow d that's cheaper but less physical for a lot lower pick...brilliant!

Now if Dougie can get a scoring winger that would really be phenomenal