• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Road to Wrestlemania XXX

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had moments where I thought HHH might end in both times, lol. Not sure why it took me so long to realize it will never end! If Lesnar ends it, it will be the most shocking result (for me) in WM history.

Steelboy84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll admit I thought Shawn Michaels was going to end it the 2nd time around.

Im surprised they're not pushing Lesnar as a legit threat to win. He's being pushed as a scared dude.

Brocktagon

the handsome super genius
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im surprised they're not pushing Lesnar as a legit threat to win. He's being pushed as a scared dude.

this was not handled good at all. lesnar and taker went at it years ago, no need for a WM match.

Mistaken4193

REGISTERED GUMP!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 142.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just read that WWE has reached out to every "Megastar" that is still alive to make cameo appearances at Mania 30.

Louie26

Beavers Suck
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,238.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey guys, haven't posted in a long time and read almost all of these posts.

I know I might get boo'd for this, but I'm not too excited for DB to win the title(s). Just don't think he makes a good champ. On the other hand, he's been screwed way too many times, it's almost inevitable that he wins.

Also, I'm a Cena guy, don't want him to lose. But I do love Bray Wyatt's character. He's gonna be a good one!!

Really want to see CM Punk come back and somehow steal the show in the title match.

At any rate, should be interesting. WWE owes us a doozie, for all the flops they've managed to put forth, it's about time for a good one.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey guys, haven't posted in a long time and read almost all of these posts.

I know I might get boo'd for this, but I'm not too excited for DB to win the title(s). Just don't think he makes a good champ. On the other hand, he's been screwed way too many times, it's almost inevitable that he wins.

Also, I'm a Cena guy, don't want him to lose. But I do love Bray Wyatt's character. He's gonna be a good one!!

Really want to see CM Punk come back and somehow steal the show in the title match.

At any rate, should be interesting. WWE owes us a doozie, for all the flops they've managed to put forth, it's about time for a good one.

You won't get boo'd for not thinking Daniel Bryan is a good champ. Part of his appeal is that he's the ultimate underdog and giving him the WWEWHC takes away from that. That being said, I don't think it's really about liking Daniel Bryan or not liking him, this angle has just run its course and it's time for it to come to an end and I can't think of a better time or place than Wrestlemania. If they don't end it there people will get sick of Daniel Bryan getting screwed over all the time.

Mistaken4193

REGISTERED GUMP!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 142.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really want to see CM Punk come back and somehow steal the show in the title match. </p>.
Only way I think Punk comes back is if they allow him to do TV appearances only. He has said in multiple interviews in the past that he gets no time off and hates house shows.

Steelboy84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well fellas, we're getting close. I've already started planning for next weekend. Getting the food list together and all. This is Christmas for wrestling fans, might as well make the most of it!

The pre-show is going to be two hours! :nod:

Really looking forward to Cena/Wyatt. Could be the match of the night. The three way should be good too. I hope the battle royal delivers. They're really pushing it on the WWE Network.

I'll be watching the past Manias all day leading up to the two hour pre-show. I was hoping they would do something like a week long special with JR interviewing past stars on their thoughts on the upcoming event as well as something like a roundtable.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well fellas, we're getting close. I've already started planning for next weekend. Getting the food list together and all. This is Christmas for wrestling fans, might as well make the most of it!

The pre-show is going to be two hours! :nod:

Really looking forward to Cena/Wyatt. Could be the match of the night. The three way should be good too. I hope the battle royal delivers. They're really pushing it on the WWE Network.

I'll be watching the past Manias all day leading up to the two hour pre-show. I was hoping they would do something like a week long special with JR interviewing past stars on their thoughts on the upcoming event as well as something like a roundtable.

Just 1 more Raw till Wrestlemania. How time flies. I need to order the WWE Network ASAP.

Steelboy84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just 1 more Raw till Wrestlemania. How time flies. I need to order the WWE Network ASAP.

$10 a month with six month commitment, not a bad deal at all bro. All the PPVs from WWE WCW, ECW. What I most enjoy are the Raw and Smackdown pre and post shows. They give the shows a game night feel. The WM preshow should be awsesome. Eight days!

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
$10 a month with six month commitment, not a bad deal at all bro. All the PPVs from WWE WCW, ECW. What I most enjoy are the Raw and Smackdown pre and post shows. They give the shows a game night feel. The WM preshow should be awsesome. Eight days!

Yeah, not sure why I didn't get it when they were offering the free trial, for some reason I wanted to wait right before WMXXX, I'll for sure get it now. I want to experience the final Raw & Smackdown with the WWE Network.

Mistaken4193

REGISTERED GUMP!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 142.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dam how do you attach a youtube clip?

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dam how do you attach a youtube clip?

Just press on the icon with the globe & paperclip or the icon that says youtube, and paste the youtube link in one of those.

Mistaken4193

REGISTERED GUMP!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 142.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
[YOUTUBE]h-cc1YYeZDo[/YOUTUBE]

Wrestlemania makes me remember great moments. This is one of my favorite moments ever. Hard to believe it was almost 16 years ago.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
[YOUTUBE]h-cc1YYeZDo[/YOUTUBE]

Wrestlemania makes me remember great moments. This is one of my favorite moments ever. Hard to believe it was almost 16 years ago.

LOL "I smell what you're cookin' Rock, it smells like sh*t but I'll eat it anyway!"

Mistaken4193

REGISTERED GUMP!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 142.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wanna watch Mania but I don't wanna pay money. Are there any good stream sites?

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I expect Brock to annihilate on Raw. At the very least humiliate him to make up for what The Undertaker has done to Brock & Heyman,

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PvnHDOSJMQA]WWE RAW 2/24/14:open contract signing brock lesnar vs undertaker wrestlemania 30 - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TldNHYnQpug]WWE Main Event 3/18/14 - Undertaker / Paul Heyman Segment (HQ) - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XwtYt8z2L1s]Undertaker rises from a coffin to attack Brock Lesnar: Raw, March 24, 2014 - YouTube[/ame]

This is all Brock/Heyman have done in response,

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j1lj7Jytrrg]Undertaker vs Brock Lesnar WrestleMania 30 Promo #2 - YouTube[/ame]

The worst promoted match of WMXXX.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One thing we haven't talked much about are the HOF inductees,
-Ultimate Warrior
-Razor Ramon
-Jake "The Snake" Roberts
-Paul Bearer
-Lita
-Carlos Colon
-Mr T

Sort of iffy on Mr T, but I could see why. It was a big deal to have him in the 1st Wrestlemania as far as promotions went. Helped to launch Hulkamania as well.