• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Road to Wrestlemania XXX

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's make this official. So far we got 2 matches.

Randy Orton vs Batista: really disappointing if this is supposed to be the main event of WMXXX. I would hope that Daniel Bryan somehow gets in the mix, would be cool if WMXXX ends with Daniel Bryan leading "YES!" chants with both belts in arms.

Undertaker vs Brock Lesnar: although I rooting for Undertaker vs Bray Wyatt for a while, I have no complaints about this booking. I do have concerns about how they're going to promote this match however. Seems like Heyman pull out all the stops to promote Undertaker vs CM Punk last year, what more could he really do this year (I don't buy the whole Paul Heyman's revenge for sending CMP on a downward spiral). Brock is a monster no doubt and it's very believable (although doubtful) for someone like him to end the streak. At the same time, the promotions for this match are all about mind games and mind games have never been much of a Brock Lesnar type of thing.

What other matches do you think they'll be booking, what would you like to see? Also, feel free to post booked matches as they happen. I don't trust the WWE to aptly promote this event so it's up to us Hooplas :suds:

Mistaken4193

REGISTERED GUMP!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 142.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My Predicted Card:

1. Boreton vs BOOtista vs Bryan for WWEWHC
2. HHH vs Bryan with Kane as Special ref. (with stipulation of Bryan getting title shot with win)
3. Taker vs Brock
4. Cena vs. Wyatt
5. Rollins vs Reigns vs Ambrose for US title
6. Swagger vs Cesaro vs Big E for IC title
7. Piece of shit Divas Match also known as my piss break.
8. Usos vs NAO for tag titles.
9. Sheamus vs Christian

Not gonna be a good Mania IMO unless Bryan leaves as champ.(which I think he will)

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Those would be good matches, would really like to see The Shield go up against each other, wonder if that will happen after the summit on Smackdown.

Mistaken4193

REGISTERED GUMP!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 142.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Those would be good matches, would really like to see The Shield go up against each other, wonder if that will happen after the summit on Smackdown.

Im starting to think it will be:

Rollins & Reigns vs. Rowan & Harper and Ambrose vs. Big E to unify the Intercontinental and US titles. Holding off the Shield break up till after Mania

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They need to start brewing up the Cena/Wyatt angle because it's solidly in the "I don't care" category for me and I like Wyatt.

DB has to do something to force HHH's hand. I think proposing Kane as guest ref with stipulation that DB retires if he loses, but get in the WM championship match if he wins is brilliant. (if he wins of course...if he loses and has to "retire", lol...man you thought the Rumble fallout was bad??)

Where's Bad News Barrett?!

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WM30 which should be a milestone of a WM because, it is! Is going to be extremely disappointing. There is nothing there so far that makes me intrigued. And no, bringing back a legend will not help it. WM30 would have been a better time for The Rock vs Cena II to happen, instead of 29. Give 30 something big to look forward to.

Lesnar vs Taker. There is absolutely reason here to believe the streak will actually end. I've always thought that maybe MAYBE the streak would end to the next up and coming big time superstar. A guy that over a long period of time was closer and closer to being on top and Vince would pull the trigger for this young guy to end the streak, immediately catapulting him to historic status in the WWE. Well, they sure as hell wont let a part time superstar like Lesnar end the legend of the streak. Also, WWE has failed miserably with Lesnar, seems like every big match this guy is in he loses. They keep trying to make him out to be a monster and a machine, but again, he's lost just about every major match.

Orton and Batista....really? Two of maybe the most boring top personality guys in the WWE the last 10 years. Batista was only good in his final month before he left. Orton has been awful ever since his WM match with Triple H. That entire storyline ruined Orton. The fact these two are headlining WrestleMania 30??? No thanks. And why is the WWE allowing Orton to stay around the top when he is just one more strike away from losing his job?

Cena vs Wyatt. Ok. Want to take a guess on who wins this one? SuperCena wins and there is no storyline to even hype this thing.

Daniel Bryan. Bryan is awesome, but the "Authority" is killing his mojo. Not Bryan's fault, it's McMahon and HHH who are ruining the whole thing with their involvement. fans keep chanting for Bryan and HHH's ego loves it to keep him in the spotlight and he keeps rejecting BRyan. We get it Triple H. Let's move on.

Overall, the WWE is in a very sad state talent wise. There is absolutely no enthusiasm to keep watching every week. They have put all their focus on making money and their network they seem to have completely forgotten about storylines.

Mistaken4193

REGISTERED GUMP!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 142.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WrestleMania has been saved. Daniel Bryan is gonna be in the title match. They have finally listened to us and gave us what we have wanted all along. Thank God.

:10: :clap: :nod: :yahoo: :suds:

Mistaken4193

REGISTERED GUMP!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 142.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I also like the idea of the 30 man Battle Royal. I think it is brilliant.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Title stip almost defangs the HHH/Bryan match entirely. You know there's a 95% chance Bryan is going to win it so that takes a lot of the drama out of it. But I understand it because they've really booked themselves into a corner with Bryan due to some poor decisions with a lack of foresight the last couple of months. It'll be interesting to see if they let him win the title at WM or not. Creatively, its actually a better story to have him beat HHH but somehow still get screwed in the title match.

StanMarsh51

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Title stip almost defangs the HHH/Bryan match entirely. You know there's a 95% chance Bryan is going to win it so that takes a lot of the drama out of it. But I understand it because they've really booked themselves into a corner with Bryan due to some poor decisions with a lack of foresight the last couple of months. It'll be interesting to see if they let him win the title at WM or not. Creatively, its actually a better story to have him beat HHH but somehow still get screwed in the title match.

From what I've read, CM Punk was originally supposed to face HHH and Bryan would be inserted into the title match, but when the CM Punk ship sailed, there was probably no other option to face HHH than Byran.

I think Bryan's gotta win the title...he's been chasing the title since Summerslam and I think they know (for once) that if they keep dragging this out people may begin to lose interest.

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Bryan makes it out of the HHH match, unless HHH is unconscious, in an ambulance, or has broken limbs, he will find a way to stop Bryan from winning. For all we know Orton and Batista will team up on Bryan and split the belts.

I know so many like the little guy who can only drop kick guys to the face that are sitting on the mat, but I think WWE sees the same BS they had with Punk with another little guy champ.

StanMarsh51

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Bryan makes it out of the HHH match, unless HHH is unconscious, in an ambulance, or has broken limbs, he will find a way to stop Bryan from winning. For all we know Orton and Batista will team up on Bryan and split the belts.

I know so many like the little guy who can only drop kick guys to the face that are sitting on the mat, but I think WWE sees the same BS they had with Punk with another little guy champ.

Highly doubt it.

Unless they're planning on bringing in Sting to confront the Undertaker and setup for a possible match next year, the title match is going on last...and they're certainly not going to book and ending that they know is going to have all the fans booing to end the show (at another PPV they might try this, but not as Wrestlemania).

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I also like the idea of the 30 man Battle Royal. I think it is brilliant.

That is pretty cool, make Wrestlemania into a hybrid Royal Rumble. I'm fine with that, looking forward to see what comes from this. Also, should the winner of the WM battle royal get a title shot against the champion? Or do they just get a trophy?

Mistaken4193

REGISTERED GUMP!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 142.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is pretty cool, make Wrestlemania into a hybrid Royal Rumble. I'm fine with that, looking forward to see what comes from this. Also, should the winner of the WM battle royal get a title shot against the champion? Or do they just get a trophy?

I think the winner should automatically qualify for the MITB match at the MITB PPV since there is only gonna be one now the match should mean a lot more this year. Might not be a good idea but its something different.

Steelboy84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's up Doob? This is turning out to be a better WM than I expected. The way Wyatt is being pushed I can definitely see him possibly beating Cena at WM. And honestly, it needs to happen. He needs to beat Cena cleanly. His stock would go through the roof.

Now that Bryan is in the title picture, a three way fight should be intriguing (I expect him to beat HHH). Some are thinking that Taker's streak ends this year. Im about 50/50 at the moment on that one.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's up Doob? This is turning out to be a better WM than I expected. The way Wyatt is being pushed I can definitely see him possibly beating Cena at WM. And honestly, it needs to happen. He needs to beat Cena cleanly. His stock would go through the roof.

Now that Bryan is in the title picture, a three way fight should be intriguing (I expect him to beat HHH). Some are thinking that Taker's streak ends this year. Im about 50/50 at the moment on that one.

Yeah high hopes for WMXXX, so far so good. Let's just hope they give the fans what they want for the grandest show of the year. I really hope WMXXX ends with DB leading "YES!" chants with both titles in his hands.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the winner should automatically qualify for the MITB match at the MITB PPV since there is only gonna be one now the match should mean a lot more this year. Might not be a good idea but its something different.

I hope there's more to it than just getting a trophy. Whomever wins it should get a major push. It shouldn't just end at WMXXX.

Mistaken4193

REGISTERED GUMP!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 142.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope there's more to it than just getting a trophy. Whomever wins it should get a major push. It shouldn't just end at WMXXX.

Yea, I think either Reigns or Big E win. Hopefully it will start their push towards the main event scene.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are the Shield officially in the Battle Royal? Was really hoping for the 3-way match for Ambrose title. They really wouldn't even have to break up the Shield to do it...Hogan could just make the match, Reigns could win the title, and the break up could accelerate from there.

I think the winner of the Battle Royal is either 1. Reigns (If in it), 2. Cesaro, or 3. Someone hilarious (returning old-timer that just gets lucky at the end)