• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Road to Wrestlemania XXX

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thought that was a pretty lame RAW considering it was the last one before WM. Maybe its just me, but I figured since its 30, they would make huge deal out of it. But the build up in general seems like its just some run of the mill PPV. WM itself might be good depending on which matches get time but it just feels off to me

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At least Brock got back at The Undertaker before WMXXX. For the first time ever it actually seems like Brock is at least capable of ending The Streak (he won't but at least it seems like he could). Main even was pretty good, especially with Daniel Bryan getting payback on HHH. Everything in between was rather blah tho.

Mistaken4193

REGISTERED GUMP!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 142.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are we gonna post on this thread during Mania or will there be a new thread created for the event itself

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are we gonna post on this thread during Mania or will there be a new thread created for the event itself

I say we make a new GDT for WMXXX. Would be cool to have a GDT for the biggest PPV of the year.

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With the way the WWEWHC title picture has played out, I could see a draw being called between HHH and DB and the main event becoming a Fatal 4 way.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With the way the WWEWHC title picture has played out, I could see a draw being called between HHH and DB and the main event becoming a Fatal 4 way.

I wouldn't mind that. Right now, HHH vs Daniel Bryan has completely overshadowed whatever rivalry there is between RKO & Batista.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Randy Orton is definitely Notre Dame: over-rated and gets attention and exposure he hasn't earned. Orton isn't like the Irish though in that he has the title now and doesn't constantly reference when he had it that was so long ago nobody remembers. In that, The Miz is kind of like Notre Dame...he's been irrelevant for a long time now, but always reminds everyone he beat Cena at WM every chance he gets.

Not a bad Raw last night. What is up with Bad News Barrett??? Wasting another great talent and gimmick.

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Daniel Bryan has actually won a title. :nod: :clap: :10:

I couldnt resist. :suds:

shut up Meg. Nobody likes you.

hqdefault.jpg

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Daniel Bryan won a title but it got taken away, so wouldn't that make Daniel Bryan USC?

Steelboy84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doob, the Network is gonna have something like that roundtable I was talking about. Wrestlemania Today on Thursday. The lineup is stacked this weekend!

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doob, the Network is gonna have something like that roundtable I was talking about. Wrestlemania Today on Thursday. The lineup is stacked this weekend!

Yeah supposed to be a big week for the WWE Network, glad I ordered it yesterday.

Brocktagon

the handsome super genius
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
awesome article to read

AIN'T BUT ONE WAY OUT - Mark Madden

There are two paths you can go by, but in the long run…there’s still time to change the road you’re on.”

Not now. Not anymore. With all due respect to Led Zeppelin, I defer to the Allman Brothers: Ain’t but one way out.

Three things absolutely must happen at WrestleMania 30:
*Undertaker must defeat Brock Lesnar to push his ‘Mania streak to 22-0.
*Daniel Bryan must defeat Triple H.
*Daniel Bryan must win the WWE title in the main event against Batista and Randy Orton.

If all three don’t happen, the show stinks. Doesn’t matter what else happens. Those three things are what the fans paid to see. WrestleMania is about conclusions, and sending the fans home happy.
Nobody wants to see Lesnar beat Undertaker. No good comes from it. The concept of “passing the torch” died when nobody would pass it. Anyway, Lesnar doesn’t want it. As long as Mark Calaway has the inclination to show up at WrestleMania, he should win. This year, and every year. ‘Taker winning is part of ‘Mania. F being surprised.

How much longer should ‘Taker show up at ‘Mania? That’s a different debate. Calaway doesn’t look the part. Not really. Not anymore.

Bryan must beat Triple H. Triple H, Batista and Orton in the WrestleMania main event is so 10 years ago. No babyface, either.

Triple H can batter Bryan. But Bryan needs to win clean, and needs to do so by outsmarting Triple H. That’s partly what this feud is about: Brains vs. brawn. It’s against WWE’s grain to put brains over, but this match must be an exception.

Bryan must win the WWE title. The Superdome erupts in an orgasm of YES! That’s the ending WWE should want. That goes mainstream. Bryan can come to the ring looking like the “Spirit of ‘76” poster. Head bandaged, blood dripping, limping noticeably: Make the beating he absorbed from Triple H very evident. That’s good. It makes the story better. It makes Bryan a bigger underdog.

Bryan can pin Batista. That sets up a very meaningful title defense against Orton, who will have “never lost the championship.” But Bryan has to win the title. Batista isn’t over. Orton’s luster has faded. The Superdome will be PISSED if Bryan doesn’t win. Not heel heat, either. “F YOU” heat. Bad heat. WWE should want to avoid the negative just as much as it wants to present the positive.

I don’t care what WWE does the next night, or next week, or next month, or next WrestleMania. But ‘Taker and Bryan absolutely must win this Sunday.

All the geeky armchair bookers out there are taxing their economy-sized brains to come up with alternatives they find “interesting.” But sometimes there are no alternatives. Any ideas contrary to ‘Taker and Bryan winning are WRONG. It’s not a matter of opinion. It’s a matter of what is (ahem) BEST FOR BUSINESS.

One more thing absolutely must happen at WrestleMania 30:
*The server for the WWE Network can’t collapse. If it does…

Brocktagon

the handsome super genius
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
doobster, I remember drinking bud ice back in the 90's. what's with the beware of the penguins bottle cap?

and BTW, those bottles looked pretty cool in the blacklight that I had in my room at the time

Steelboy84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wrestlemania today on around 5:00 pm central time.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
doobster, I remember drinking bud ice back in the 90's. what's with the beware of the penguins bottle cap?

and BTW, those bottles looked pretty cool in the blacklight that I had in my room at the time

Nice dude! Those bottles were awesome, so were the commercials!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JNPoSur4O4Y]Bud Ice - Penguin - 1996 TV Commercial - YouTube[/ame]

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
awesome article to read

I'll be fine if Brock ends the streak (won't happen but I wouldn't mind if it happened), but if Daniel Bryan doesn't win the WWEWHC I will be really put off by the WWE.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
although i dislike madden. 2nd worst choice for wrestling announcers (Mike Adamele just can't be touched in that regard).

He hit the nail on the head.

Other any circumstance D-Bry needs to leave the superdome with the WWE World heavyweight tittle. Even if it is till Extreme Rules in Jeresy. It needs to be longer. I see D-Bry takeoff like Stone cold's in 97-98

Speaking about the Ole' Texan

WWE Hall of Famer "Stone Cold" Steve Austin has officially been confirmed to make an appearance at this year's WrestleMania XXX pay-per-view in New Orleans, LA.

The biggest WrestleMania in history just got a whole heck of a lot bigger, now that “Stone Cold” Steve Austin has confirmed he will be there! The WWE Hall of Famer revealed the huge news in an interview with TMZ. When pressed for what his role will be, The Texas Rattlesnake said the WWE Universe will have to tune in to WrestleMania this Sunday on WWE Network to find out.

You can check out the official story by WWE, which has been written and will likely be making its way to the front page very soon.

source

ref in the Bryan-Helmesy Match???????////

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
although i dislike madden. 2nd worst choice for wrestling announcers (Mike Adamele just can't be touched in that regard).

He hit the nail on the head.

Other any circumstance D-Bry needs to leave the superdome with the WWE World heavyweight tittle. Even if it is till Extreme Rules in Jeresy. It needs to be longer. I see D-Bry takeoff like Stone cold's in 97-98

Speaking about the Ole' Texan

source

ref in the Bryan-Helmesy Match???????////

That would be way cool.

Steelboy84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doob, how do u rank these matches according to your interest? Mine looks like this:

1. Triple threat
2. Cena/Wyatt
3. Bryan/HHH
4. Taker/Lesnar
5. Andre the Giant battle royal

And.........Austin is supposed to be at Mania. :nod:

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doob, how do u rank these matches according to your interest? Mine looks like this:

1. Triple threat
2. Cena/Wyatt
3. Bryan/HHH
4. Taker/Lesnar
5. Andre the Giant battle royal

And.........Austin is supposed to be at Mania. :nod:

About the same, but I would put the Andre the Giant BR at #4 and The Streak at #5. IDK, for some reason The Streak just doesn't interest me this year. I think the battle royal has the potential to really push someone's career tho (if the WWE goes that route).

Steelboy84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
shut up Meg. Nobody likes you.

hqdefault.jpg

Uh huh, so you've told me.................. for the 20,000th time.

Please, at least get some new material. You sound like a kindergartner. :bawling:

I think deep down, you really have a secret crush or something. Otherwise, you wouldnt try so hard for my attention. :lol:

Steelboy84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
About the same, but I would put the Andre the Giant BR at #4 and The Streak at #5. IDK, for some reason The Streak just doesn't interest me this year. I think the battle royal has the potential to really push someone's career tho (if the WWE goes that route).

Hopefully. I hope its not simply Big Show winning just for a tribute and someone really is pushed as u said.