• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Road to Wrestlemania XXX

Steelboy84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Most are expecting this to be Bryan's WM to shine, but a small part of me is saying that HHH stuns everyone and books himself to get into that match and Batista wins it. That would be a major disappointment.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Most are expecting this to be Bryan's WM to shine, but a small part of me is saying that HHH stuns everyone and books himself to get into that match and Batista wins it. That would be a major disappointment.

I would take some time away from the WWE if that happened. What a slap in the face of the fans that would be.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ordering Wrestlemania in HD costs $69.99

Ordering Wrestlemania in low def is $59.99

The cost of the WWE Network is $9.99/month x 6 months (includes all PPV's in that time) = $59.94

Makes no sense to not get the WWE Network if you're going to get Wrestlemania. Even if Daniel Bryan gets screwed and you stop watching WWE after Wrestlemania it's still worth it to order the WWE Network instead of ordering Wrestlemania.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ordering Wrestlemania in HD costs $69.99

Ordering Wrestlemania in low def is $59.99

The cost of the WWE Network is $9.99/month x 6 months (includes all PPV's in that time) = $59.94

Makes no sense to not get the WWE Network if you're going to get Wrestlemania. Even if Daniel Bryan gets screwed and you stop watching WWE after Wrestlemania it's still worth it to order the WWE Network instead of ordering Wrestlemania.

I don't get the Daniel Bryan love. He's a smurf

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't get the Daniel Bryan love. He's a smurf

It's not just love for Daniel Bryan, it's also the fact they've played this angle for nearly a year now and it's time to wind it down.

Steelboy84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would take some time away from the WWE if that happened. What a slap in the face of the fans that would be.

Well, they've already given him the belt once just so he could around and lose it. Plus, when he beat Cena, I wouldnt even call it clean. Cena kept going to the doctor to tell him he could wrestle, so they set the excuse up in the event that he lost, which was by the "running knee". No submission, no real finisher, just a running knee. I hope he beats HHH by submission. I want to see that bastard bleed and tap out from the pain of the Yes! lock. :lol: No running knees.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, they've already given him the belt once just so he could around and lose it. Plus, when he beat Cena, I wouldnt even call it clean. Cena kept going to the doctor to tell him he could wrestle, so they set the excuse up in the event that he lost, which was by the "running knee". No submission, no real finisher, just a running knee. I hope he beats HHH by submission. I want to see that bastard bleed and tap out from the pain of the Yes! lock. :lol: No running knees.

I hope they make it no DQ. So DB applies the Yes Lock with a kendo stick,

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pveLdNo-tio]Yes! Lock with Kendo Stick - Daniel Bryan - YouTube[/ame]

BTW, I agree, no more running knees.

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
most of us realize its fake, most of us accept that this is entertainment, we would rather watch a clean match and not see the wrestlers whispering in each others ears, but to watch DB get the hell beat out of him by HHH, probably the authority, and then winning the title is just too much.

I am not sure DB is good long term yet. I think he is playing with concussion symptoms from that cage match with the Wyatts.

I think they are wasting the shield against authority when everyone wants shield vs wyatts.

Just too much crap in this wrestlemania.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
most of us realize its fake, most of us accept that this is entertainment, we would rather watch a clean match and not see the wrestlers whispering in each others ears, but to watch DB get the hell beat out of him by HHH, probably the authority, and then winning the title is just too much.

I am not sure DB is good long term yet. I think he is playing with concussion symptoms from that cage match with the Wyatts.

I think they are wasting the shield against authority when everyone wants shield vs wyatts.

Just too much crap in this wrestlemania.

Wrestlemania card could've been better I agree, and who knows if Daniel Bryan will have long term star power? At the same time, I sincerely believe that the success and failure of this year's Wrestlemania (along with everything that has happened since SummerSlam) hinges on whether or not Daniel Bryan wins the WWEWHC. If he doesn't I think people will realize that the WWE is just wasting everyone's time. Hopefully they finish off this angle of Daniel Bryan continuously getting screwed out of the championship. If anything, I want to see Daniel Bryan win for that reason and that reason alone. I just think it's time to move on.

Steelboy84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok, pick time for relevant matches.

Wyatt vs Cena

Taker vs Lesnar

Bryan vs HHH

Bryan vs Batista vs Orton

Battle Royal-?

StanMarsh51

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Wyatt vs Cena

Taker vs Lesnar

Bryan vs HHH

Battle Royal-?

My guess is that the winner the battle royal cuts a heel promo on how he could've done what Andre couldn't do and beat Hogan (after Hogan presents the trophy), and Hogan whoops his ass....the only 2 guys I can see in that scenario are the Miz or Sandow.

Mistaken4193

REGISTERED GUMP!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 142.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wyatt vs. Cena

Taker vs. Lesnar

Shield vs. Kane and NAO

Battle Royal- Sheamus

Usos retain

Divas Match- Brie Bella

HHH vs. Bryan (after the match HHH gets pissed and places himself in main event also)

Orton vs. Batista vs. HHH vs. Bryan

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It would seem DB has to win it all, but if the WWE has proven anything, they have no qualms about completely ruining a PPV. The Royal Rumble had to be the worst in history that just passed. They almost seemed to take pride in how crappy it was. So could Batista win the belt? I wouldn't put it past them.

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hogan is scheduled for our local WGN morning show Monday morning, so I doubt he does anything physical sunday.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Wyatt vs Cena

Taker vs Lesnar

Bryan vs HHH

Battle Royal-?

Cena (it's his legacy after all :rollseyes:)

Brock (JK)...obviously Taker

Bryan (WMXXX will be a joke if he doesn't win)

Bryan (WMXXX will be a joke if he doesn't win)

Big E (I think he would get a good push)

Steelboy84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It would seem DB has to win it all, but if the WWE has proven anything, they have no qualms about completely ruining a PPV. The Royal Rumble had to be the worst in history that just passed. They almost seemed to take pride in how crappy it was. So could Batista win the belt? I wouldn't put it past them.

Thats the thing I worry about with the triple/possible four way match. Call me crazy, but it is not out of the realm of possibility that Bryan gets screwed even if he beats HHH because HHH will somehow book himself in that title match. His ego is the size of the empire state building. Lots of people are saying that a fatal four way is very possible.

As Doob said earlier, its time for this thing to come to a head, but HHH might want "authority screw Bryan" up until Summerslam.

StanMarsh51

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hogan is scheduled for our local WGN morning show Monday morning, so I doubt he does anything physical sunday.

I'm not talking about a match, but he could certainly give a punch or two and a clothesline out the ring to the heel who tries to challenge him.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even if Hogan did something physical, it would be so minimal he could still make a morning show the next day. As long as he ate all his vitamins.