• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Road to Wrestlemania XXX

Steelboy84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so question.......

You can either order WM tomorrow for $70...

OR

Order WWE Network for $10 for 6 months...Getting WM in the process?

Yes and all other PPVs during that time.

The network is $120 a year. The avg PPV is around $50. If you buy, say, three events a year, the network would be the much better option. Plus, u get pre and post Raw and Smackdown shows, past PPVs from WWE, WCW, NXT programming, original shows, etc.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah NOW is the time to buy the Network. Easily make up for your money in 2 months.

Steelboy84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah NOW is the time to buy the Network. Easily make up for your money in 2 months.

PPVs I normally wouldnt watch will be watched now because of the Network. I really watch Mania, RR, Money in the bank, and SummerSlam. But now I'll watch them all. What I like most are the preshow analysis by the experts. Gives it a gameday feel. The preshow tomorrow is two hours. The cable and satellite companies are pissed at McMahon for obvious reasons.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd buy it if the WWE had good storylines going on right now. IMO they are in a lull and really dodnt know what direction to go. Product seems stale.

Sorry, but Orton and Batista the top feud for the belt is maybe the two most boring characters out there. I was a huge Orton mark a couple years ago when he was the top heel of the company. But he is a terrible face.

Steelboy84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd buy it if the WWE had good storylines going on right now. IMO they are in a lull and really dodnt know what direction to go. Product seems stale.

Sorry, but Orton and Batista the top feud for the belt is maybe the two most boring characters out there. I was a huge Orton mark a couple years ago when he was the top heel of the company. But he is a terrible face.

I think thats part of the reason its a triple threat now (and some say it will be a fatal four way). I for one dont want to see Orton or Batista with the belt.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think thats part of the reason its a triple threat now (and some say it will be a fatal four way). I for one dont want to see Orton or Batista with the belt.

I wouldn't doubt it. the only problem with that....its laughable that Triple H will book himself in that match, and I was only half joking when I said Trips will walk away from WM as the champ. The dude will put himself over. His ego will run the company down to the ground on a storyline basis. He's similar to what Hogan/Nash were in WCW. When they had booking powers. (Fingerpoke of Doom)

Trips is an egomaniac that shouldn't be involved AT ALL in storylines.

Steelboy84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't doubt it. the only problem with that....its laughable that Triple H will book himself in that match, and I was only half joking when I said Trips will walk away from WM as the champ. The dude will put himself over. His ego will run the company down to the ground on a storyline basis. He's similar to what Hogan/Nash were in WCW. When they had booking powers. (Fingerpoke of Doom)

Trips is an egomaniac that shouldn't be involved AT ALL in storylines.

Most expect Bryan to win it all, but I would not be surprised to see HHH screw him yet again and win it himself or put his buddy Batista over. Some are saying that his contract stipulated a title reign? :noidea:

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Most expect Bryan to win it all, but I would not be surprised to see HHH screw him yet again and win it himself or put his buddy Batista over. Some are saying that his contract stipulated a title reign? :noidea:

I can see him somehow putting Batista over as well....Jesus how boring. Boretista is a great nickname. He's always been boring, except his final months before he left last time.

Bryan SHOULD win it and the fact he keeps getting screwed over is starting to get really old. Its fitting for him to finally get put over on the biggest stage of the year, that's what WM SHOULD be about. Long winded storylines coming to a close and the faces overcoming the month(s) long challenge. This thing with Bryan has been going on with Tripl H since fucking July.

Steelboy84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can see him somehow putting Batista over as well....Jesus how boring. Boretista is a great nickname. He's always been boring, except his final months before he left last time.

Bryan SHOULD win it and the fact he keeps getting screwed over is starting to get really old. Its fitting for him to finally get put over on the biggest stage of the year, that's what WM SHOULD be about. Long winded storylines coming to a close and the faces overcoming the month(s) long challenge. This thing with Bryan has been going on with Tripl H since fucking July.

Well Doob called it earlier and I agree, time for this thing to come to a head. Something tells me it could go on into Summerslam.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well Doob called it earlier and I agree, time for this thing to come to a head. Something tells me it could go on into Summerslam.

:L God I hope not...

But WWE Is all about these top feuds going for an extremely long time. Funny, a couple years ago the complaint was storylines were rapidly starting and finishing and this caused for people to be upset that youd have CEna/Punk over the summer, and then they'd stop feuding and they'd start fueding again by Spring, and you had a recycled storyline twice sometimes three times a year.

Now, starting with the Cena/Rock feud, WWE has hitched their top feuds to these extremely long storylines that usually run out of gas months before they actually do come to an end.

Steelboy84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:L God I hope not...

But WWE Is all about these top feuds going for an extremely long time. Funny, a couple years ago the complaint was storylines were rapidly starting and finishing and this caused for people to be upset that youd have CEna/Punk over the summer, and then they'd stop feuding and they'd start fueding again by Spring, and you had a recycled storyline twice sometimes three times a year.

Now, starting with the Cena/Rock feud, WWE has hitched their top feuds to these extremely long storylines that usually run out of gas months before they actually do come to an end.

This, and plus, time for new talent to get pushed. If Wyatt gets buried like Ziggler, Ryback, and others and gets pushed to the midcard, Im gonna be pissed.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sort of torn on HHH walking out of WMXXX as the WWEWHC. On one hand, major disappointment for anyone besides Daniel Bryan to win. On the other hand, it would be the ultimate heel move to ruin WMXXX for everyone.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
agree 100% about new talent getting pushed. it is about time new blood is up at the top. Reason for a stale storyline? Because its the same people everytime at the top. Time to move on.

I mean WWE invested all this cash into that performance facility to help put younger guys up to the top, where is any of this? I know it takes a lot of time to build talent, but you have solid midcarders out there right now, some of which have already been proven they can do well at the top.

Bryan is one of the rare ones that have stayed at the top after being a mid carder for so long.

You have guys like Swagger, and whoever else who held the title, for about am onth or two, everyone thought they were going to stay at the main event talent, then all of a sudden they are nowhere to be found.

WWE needs new blood. badly.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sort of torn on HHH walking out of WMXXX as the WWEWHC. On one hand, major disappointment for anyone besides Daniel Bryan to win. On the other hand, it would be the ultimate heel move to ruin WMXXX for everyone.

I'd laugh if he did it, because it would be so outrageous and so asinine that you are right, biggest heel move maybe in the history of the WWE.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd laugh if he did it, because it would be so outrageous and so asinine that you are right, biggest heel move maybe in the history of the WWE.

Yeah, it would be a heel move for real!

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
absolutely. Man, I cant imagine the heat he would get on Raw the following night.

Yeah would almost make it worth it. Sacrifice the biggest PPV of the year just to boost his own ego. Now that I think about it, that's probably what he's going to do.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah would almost make it worth it. Sacrifice the biggest PPV of the year just to boost his own ego. Now that I think about it, that's probably what he's going to do.

and now that I think about it, its what I hope he does. Lol

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
my son is nervous as all get out. Wants DB very badly.

Me as well.