• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Road to Wrestlemania XXX

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
YES! YES!! YES!!!

Steelboy84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sort of torn on HHH walking out of WMXXX as the WWEWHC. On one hand, major disappointment for anyone besides Daniel Bryan to win. On the other hand, it would be the ultimate heel move to ruin WMXXX for everyone.

And it would be right up his alley.

Steelboy84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys gonna post during the show and/or the preshow?

Steelboy84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is this fucking guy insane? Alex Riley just said that like Peyton Manning's career, Cena's legacy is on the line. Russell Wilson was the new kid on the block and respected Manning, but Manning's legacy was on the line. He's basically comparing Bray Wyatt to Russell Wilson.

WWE=NFL

:wtf:

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is this fucking guy insane? Alex Riley just said that like Peyton Manning's career, Cena's legacy is on the line. Russell Wilson was the new kid on the block and respected Manning, but Manning's legacy was on the line. He's basically comparing Bray Wyatt to Russell Wilson.

WWE=NFL

:wtf:
True,

I see HHH more as Peyton Manning and Daniel Bryan as Russell Wilson. Cena vs Wyatt is more like Kaepernick vs Luck.

Steelboy84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True,

I see HHH more as Peyton Manning and Daniel Bryan as Russell Wilson. Cena vs Wyatt is more like Kaepernick vs Luck.

Haha :lol:

Still hearing rumblings about CM Punk.

There have been rumblings throughout the weekend that CM Punk would be making his triumphant return to WWE Sunday night during WrestleMania 30 in New Orleans. First, Stone Cold Steve Austin confidently predicted that the Second City Saint would be returning at the event, and then reports came in that the company had pitched an idea to both Punk and Austin about starting a program with the two on Sunday that would culminate next year at WrestleMania 31.Now, apparently, there might be a little more truth to these Punk rumors than we all thought, as it appears Punk is at the WWE Hall of Fame ceremony Saturday night.

What if Punk returns? HHH just might want that. Even if Bryan wins, he still gets scewed because Punk will overshadow him. Who knows if HHH doesnt have that planned out?

What if Punk comes back and screws Bryan out of the title?

There are so many things that could happen tomorrow. WWE, you have our attention. Please do not screw us over! You have a tremendous opportunity to push this thing to new heights, and yes, WITHOUT the help of Cena!

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Curtis Axel = Ben Roethlisberger

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haha :lol:

Still hearing rumblings about CM Punk.

What if Punk returns? HHH just might want that. Even if Bryan wins, he still gets scewed because Punk will overshadow him. Who knows if HHH doesnt have that planned out?

What if Punk comes back and screws Bryan out of the title?

There are so many things that could happen tomorrow. WWE, you have our attention. Please do not screw us over! You have a tremendous opportunity to push this thing to new heights, and yes, WITHOUT the help of Cena!

CM Punk would have a major impact on WMXXX, but nothing could overshadow Daniel Bryan raising the belts and leading the WWE Universe in the "YES!" chants.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think they should have the Wyatt's beat the Hell out of Cena, then when Taker beats Lesner, have the Wyatt's come out and jump Taker, then have Cena run to the ring to make the save....only to join in and beat the shit out of the Undertaker and have Cena declare the Streak ends next year

Steelboy84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
CM Punk would have a major impact on WMXXX, but nothing could overshadow Daniel Bryan raising the belts and leading the WWE Universe in the "YES!" chants.

Ooooo I dont know man. I mean, people are expecting Bryan to win, what they're not expecting is CM Punk. Of course, McMahon could be trolling us with this Punk talk. But if he does show up, especially unannounced, there will be marking out like we've never seen. People would lose their minds on youtube. You wont be able to get a ticket into Raw on Monday night. Those ratings would go straight through the roof.

Bryan would win, end the feud, and near the end, gets attacked by CM Punk. Thats how exactly how I would book it. Punk coming through the crowd. The announcers would play an uneasiness angle during the show with "rumblings in the back" and no one knows what the hell is going on. Not a clue. Omfg, that would be freaking insane!

Steelboy84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think they should have the Wyatt's beat the Hell out of Cena, then when Taker beats Lesner, have the Wyatt's come out and jump Taker, then have Cena run to the ring to make the save....only to join in and beat the shit out of the Undertaker and have Cena declare the Streak ends next year

Turn Cena heel! Omfg, yes! Dont tease me like that!

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ooooo I dont know man. I mean, people are expecting Bryan to win, what they're not expecting is CM Punk. Of course, McMahon could be trolling us with this Punk talk. But if he does show up, especially unannounced, there will be marking out like we've never seen. People would lose their minds on youtube. You wont be able to get a ticket into Raw on Monday night. Those ratings would go straight through the roof.

Bryan would win, end the feud, and near the end, gets attacked by CM Punk. Thats how exactly how I would book it. Punk coming through the crowd. The announcers would play an uneasiness angle during the show with "rumblings in the back" and no one knows what the hell is going on. Not a clue. Omfg, that would be freaking insane!

CM Punk would be a heck of a story no doubt, but I imagine Daniel Bryan winning the WWEWHC to top Chris Benoit winning the WHC at WMXX,

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hYN9akZIndU]One Of The Greatest Wrestlemania Moments - YouTube[/ame]

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Turn Cena heel! Omfg, yes! Dont tease me like that!

I think there is a slight chance that happens. Turning Cena heel, letting them destroy the Undertaker, so that he won't be back for months, then go out and smash Daniel Bryan, with help from the Wyatt's. A Heel Cena, vs the Undertaker at 31 would be an actual threat to break the streak

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I would love to see them turn Cena heel but I doubt they'll do it. As it is the Cena character is too good to believe. They turn him heel they might never ever be able to bring him back to being every child's superhero.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think there is a slight chance that happens. Turning Cena heel, letting them destroy the Undertaker, so that he won't be back for months, then go out and smash Daniel Bryan, with help from the Wyatt's. A Heel Cena, vs the Undertaker at 31 would be an actual threat to break the streak

Cena vs The Streak would be something, but do you need to turn him heel to do that?

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cena vs The Streak would be something, but do you need to turn him heel to do that?

I heard Vince in an interview years ago say that you couldn't just turn Cena ''a little'' Heel, you'd need to go all the way, like Hollywood Hogan or Ric Flair. A jealous Cena, as ''the devil'' to the Wyatts, would open up a whole litany of matches with a new slant. It would also make way for Bryan to become the number one face, while clearing room for the next face of the company, Roman Reigns, to have a program with a Heel Cena after next year when Cena breaks the streak. I mean, if Cena cheated to break the streak, he'd be the biggest Heel ever...and isn't that the point, interest and ratings?

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I heard Vince in an interview years ago say that you couldn't just turn Cena ''a little'' Heel, you'd need to go all the way, like Hollywood Hogan or Ric Flair. A jealous Cena, as ''the devil'' to the Wyatts, would open up a whole litany of matches with a new slant. It would also make way for Bryan to become the number one face, while clearing room for the next face of the company, Roman Reigns, to have a program with a Heel Cena after next year when Cena breaks the streak. I mean, if Cena cheated to break the streak, he'd be the biggest Heel ever...and isn't that the point, interest and ratings?

I agree, you need to go big or go home if you're going to turn Cena into a heel. I would argue you would need to come up with something bigger than Cena-tion if they're going to do it. I remember a few years back they came up with Nexus and had Cena join it but he could never do it. What I fear is that they'll do something like they did when they had Daniel Bryan join the Wyatt Family, then go back to being a face less than a month later. I just don't see them risking Cena's good guy image with a heel turn. Hope I'm wrong tho.

Steelboy84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree, you need to go big or go home if you're going to turn Cena into a heel. I would argue you would need to come up with something bigger than Cena-tion if they're going to do it. I remember a few years back they came up with Nexus and had Cena join it but he could never do it. What I fear is that they'll do something like they did when they had Daniel Bryan join the Wyatt Family, then go back to being a face less than a month later. I just don't see them risking Cena's good guy image with a heel turn. Hope I'm wrong tho.

And that was so pointless. I cant think of anyone who actually took that seriously.