• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Road to Wrestlemania XXX

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Something is telling me Brie Bella will win and I wouldn't like that but I could tolerate it. Just not Nikki or Eva Marie or Cameron

I could see Brie winning, she's gotten the biggest push of any Diva since her engagement to Daniel Bryan.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BTW, I'm not a fan of Total Divas or anything, but I really can't stand Nikki or Cameron on that show. Nikki comes off as really stupid and Cameron comes off as a backstabber.

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sadly I think AJ loses her Divas title at Mania. I just hope that Naomi or Natalya wins it (you know someone who can actually wrestle) and not one of The other Total Divas.

Pretty sure Naomi and Natalya are Total divas.

AJ did the battle royals before, she sneaks out of the ring and skips around outside not been eliminated, then comes back at the end. You are only eliminated going over the top or with divas I thought second rope, she slithers under the lower rope and is legal.

7NationalChampionships

SportsHoopla Top 10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
man-middle-finger.jpg

images

:pound: ^

Brocktagon

the handsome super genius
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So here we are...

Randy Orton vs Batista vs (Daniel Bryan or HHH): for the WWEWHC

Daniel Bryan vs HHH: winner competes for the WWEWHC

The Undertaker vs Brock Lesnar: The Streak

John Cena vs Bray Wyatt: for John Cena's legacy

The Shield vs Corporate Kane & the New Age Outlaws

Andre the Giant 30 man battle royal:
Big E Langston
Alberto Del Rio
Dolph Ziggler
Damien Sandow
Titus O'Neil
Christian
Sheamus
Big Show
Mark Henry
The Miz
Kofi Kingston
Goldust
Cody Rhodes
Heath Slater
Jinder Mahal
Drew McIntyre
Brodus Clay
Darren Young
Justin Gabriel
Rey Mysterio
R-Truth
Santino Marella
The Great Khali
Zack Ryder
Sin Cara

AJ Lee vs Naomi vs Cameron vs Brie Bella vs Nikki Bella vs Natalya vs Eva Marie vs Emma vs Aksana vs Alicia Fox vs Summer Rae vs Rosa Mendes vs Layla vs Tamina Snuka:4 Diva invitational for the Diva's Championship

my money is on the obvious favorite, cross-gender mahal!

Brocktagon

the handsome super genius
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
funny, go to wwe shop and click new items. they're still coming out with cm punk gear.

but we're suppose to be believe he's done? :noidea:

he may just screw Daniel bryan from winning at wrestlemania!

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol

Brock on the Wrestlemania thread

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seeing NAO in suits last night with Kane. Bryan is going to have to contend with all 3 of them and a beaten HHH. Does this mean the freaking Shield is going to come save Bryan. A strange twist we may just see

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All 4 of those guys are going to interfere in the WM main event...Punk? I could see that like Brock suggested. Except I would see him as saving DB. Shield? That would be strange. But looks like that is where this is headed.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Daniel Bryan gets screwed again, I'm done with the WWE (well, probably for a month). That angle has been so overplayed it's getting annoying.

Steelboy84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Daniel Bryan gets screwed again, I'm done with the WWE (well, probably for a month). That angle has been so overplayed it's getting annoying.

Two ways this thing could go. One, Bryan walks away champion. Two, Bryan get screwed yet again and something gets set up for a PPV down the road. I just cannot phathom HHH beating Bryan and then winning the title. He does NOT need a push at this point in his career! But that could be a way they'll go. Or, Batista wins and Batista vs Bryan down the road. But Bryan needs to win at Mania! :gaah:

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Two ways this thing could go. One, Bryan walks away champion. Two, Bryan get screwed yet again and something gets set up for a PPV down the road. I just cannot phathom HHH beating Bryan and then winning the title. He does NOT need a push at this point in his career! But that could be a way they'll go. Or, Batista wins and Batista vs Bryan down the road. But Bryan needs to win at Mania! :gaah:

I would be shocked if anyone besides Daniel Bryan walks out of WMXXX as the WWEWHC. This has been building up for nearly a year and it only makes sense for it to all boil down so that Daniel Bryan could have his Wrestlemania moment. A lot like Chris Benoit in WMXX.

Mistaken4193

REGISTERED GUMP!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 142.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BTW, I'm not a fan of Total Divas or anything, but I really can't stand Nikki or Cameron on that show. Nikki comes off as really stupid and Cameron comes off as a backstabber.

I watchit every Sunday night. Of course Im married and watch it with my wife so that gives me an excuse.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I watchit every Sunday night. Of course Im married and watch it with my wife so that gives me an excuse.

Yeah you got an excuse, I don't got one tho. I'll admit I watch it for Summer Rae.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You don't tend to see as much interference in WMs lately in the big matches. This one seems primed for shennanigans though. Vince needs to make his triumphant return!