• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Road to Wrestlemania XXX

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't get why they can't have guys like Sandow win the IC or US titles. Seems a perfect launching spot. The straight to WHC would have worked too, but it wasn't necessary to give him a push.

The reality is that WWE has too many guys on their roster when considering their poor writing team. They seemed to only have in them a few good plotlines at a time. That leaves the rest of us Fast-Forwarding through matches between guys we'd normally find interest in had they not squandered the potential (ADR v Rey again...no; Sheamus v Christian Part 8...no; Miz v. anyone...no; Fandango v. Ziggler...eh)

Mistaken4193

REGISTERED GUMP!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 142.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't get why they can't have guys like Sandow win the IC or US titles. Seems a perfect launching spot.

Here is a way to launch careers(TNA did it with their X division title). Anyways after the MITB PPV the next night on RAW they should give the Intercontinental Champion the chance to give up his title for a WWE title match at SummerSlam. This could easily launch a career and also it would bring back importance to The Intercontinental title. Also with 1 less ladder match at the MITB PPV, they could have a big Intercontinental title ladder match at the MITB PPV.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sadly I don't think they really want to launch or push anyone besides the guys that are already on top. Worst thing about the WWE having such a market share over the industry (virtually a monopoly) is that they waste all that talent and really have no incentive to change course.

Mistaken4193

REGISTERED GUMP!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 142.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here is a way to launch careers(TNA did it with their X division title). Anyways after the MITB PPV the next night on RAW they should give the Intercontinental Champion the chance to give up his title for a WWE title match at SummerSlam. This could easily launch a career and also it would bring back importance to The Intercontinental title. Also with 1 less ladder match at the MITB PPV, they could have a big Intercontinental title ladder match at the MITB PPV.

I forgot to say I think this scenario would be a perfect way to launch Someone like Cesaro or Reigns

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That would be a cool thing to do, just like the X-Division title. Would make the Intercontinental Title relevant again.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Diva's battle royal should be sweet, thought it would just be Nikki Bella, but it's nice to see that all the Divas will take part. Hope AJ wins tho, no other Diva has the individual star power like she does and even if you give the championship to someone else, they'll still get overshadowed by AJ somehow.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So here we are...

Randy Orton vs Batista vs (Daniel Bryan or HHH): for the WWEWHC

Daniel Bryan vs HHH: winner competes for the WWEWHC

The Undertaker vs Brock Lesnar: The Streak

John Cena vs Bray Wyatt: for John Cena's legacy

The Shield vs Corporate Kane & the New Age Outlaws

Andre the Giant 30 man battle royal:
Big E Langston
Alberto Del Rio
Dolph Ziggler
Damien Sandow
Titus O'Neil
Christian
Sheamus
Big Show
Mark Henry
The Miz
Kofi Kingston
Goldust
Cody Rhodes
Heath Slater
Jinder Mahal
Drew McIntyre
Brodus Clay
Darren Young
Justin Gabriel
Rey Mysterio
R-Truth
Santino Marella
The Great Khali
Zack Ryder
Sin Cara

AJ Lee vs Naomi vs Cameron vs Brie Bella vs Nikki Bella vs Natalya vs Eva Marie vs Emma vs Aksana vs Alicia Fox vs Summer Rae vs Rosa Mendes vs Layla vs Tamina Snuka:4 Diva invitational for the Diva's Championship

Mistaken4193

REGISTERED GUMP!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 142.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn when that casket rolled out I had hopes of a casket match at Mania.

DWood30

Go Pack Go!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So here we are...

Randy Orton vs Batista vs (Daniel Bryan or HHH): for the WWEWHC

Daniel Bryan vs HHH: winner competes for the WWEWHC

The Undertaker vs Brock Lesnar: The Streak

John Cena vs Bray Wyatt: for John Cena's legacy

The Shield vs Corporate Kane & the New Age Outlaws

Andre the Giant 30 man battle royal:
Big E Langston
Alberto Del Rio
Dolph Ziggler
Damien Sandow
Titus O'Neil
Christian
Sheamus
Big Show
Mark Henry
The Miz
Kofi Kingston
Goldust
Cody Rhodes
Heath Slater
Jinder Mahal
Drew McIntyre
Brodus Clay
Darren Young
Justin Gabriel
Rey Mysterio
R-Truth
Santino Marella
The Great Khali
Zack Ryder
Sin Cara

AJ Lee vs Naomi vs Cameron vs Brie Bella vs Nikki Bella vs Natalya vs Eva Marie vs Emma vs Aksana vs Alicia Fox vs Summer Rae vs Rosa Mendes vs Layla vs Tamina Snuka:4 Diva invitational for the Diva's Championship

Actually looks like a pretty good card. Also the WWE Tag Team Title Match The Usos vs. Curtis Axel & Ryback, hopefully this match changes don't really want to see Ryback & Axel compete for the gold.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually looks like a pretty good card. Also the WWE Tag Team Title Match The Usos vs. Curtis Axel & Ryback, hopefully this match changes don't really want to see Ryback & Axel compete for the gold.

Forgot about that match, good catch. That should be a good one, really wish they were still Heyman guys tho, makes no sense why they took Heyman away from them.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn when that casket rolled out I had hopes of a casket match at Mania.

Yeah, something to give this match some kick. I'm just not buying that Brock is capable of ending the streak and to make matters worse every promo has Undertaker PWNING Brock.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How does Curtis Axel have a WM match compared to like half the guys in the Battle Royal?

So Arnold saying he was considering entering the Battle Royal isn't really happening? :)

Steelboy84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Getting close fellas, Been pumped for months now. Loving this Bray Wyatt story line.

T'N'T

L-I-V-I-N
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Getting close fellas, Been pumped for months now. Loving this Bray Wyatt story line.

Bray Wyatt is such an amazing character and Husky plays it well. I remember the first time I watched the Wyatt's in NXT and thinking: "these guys are going to be a breath of fresh air on the WWE roster," and shit, they weren't even doing half of what they do now back in NXT.

Mistaken4193

REGISTERED GUMP!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 142.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know this doesn't involve Mania but seriously without the brand split what is the Fuckin point of Smackdown? I would rather them cancel Smackdown and air NXT on Friday nights.

Mistaken4193

REGISTERED GUMP!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 142.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sadly I think AJ loses her Divas title at Mania. I just hope that Naomi or Natalya wins it (you know someone who can actually wrestle) and not one of The other Total Divas.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sadly I think AJ loses her Divas title at Mania. I just hope that Naomi or Natalya wins it (you know someone who can actually wrestle) and not one of The other Total Divas.

I agree, don't mind AJ losing as long as it's to a legitimate Diva like Naomi or Natalya, not the Bella's.

Mistaken4193

REGISTERED GUMP!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 142.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree, don't mind AJ losing as long as it's to a legitimate Diva like Naomi or Natalya, not the Bella's.

Something is telling me Brie Bella will win and I wouldn't like that but I could tolerate it. Just not Nikki or Eva Marie or Cameron

Steelboy84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

man-middle-finger.jpg

images

Last edited by a moderator: