• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Road to Wrestlemania XXX

Mistaken4193

REGISTERED GUMP!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 142.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't mind that actually. That would be a much better main event.

I will only like that if he wins the title match. Or I could see him beating HHH and HHH getting pissed and placing himself in the title match.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will only like that if he wins the title match. Or I could see him beating HHH and HHH getting pissed and placing himself in the title match.

Yeah, it all hinges on DB walking out of WMXXX with the WWEWHC. Anything less would be a disappointment. They've played this angle since SummerSlam, time to end it.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VMVS9E_Vhsg]John Cena vs Bray Wyatt WrestleMania 30 Eminem Promo #2 - YouTube[/ame]

Mistaken4193

REGISTERED GUMP!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 142.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice!!! This card is really coming together.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wyatt Cena? Doesn't excite me because there is NO WAY in HELL WWE allows Cena to fall at WM vs some white trash psycho cult family killer.

Mistaken4193

REGISTERED GUMP!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 142.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wyatt Cena? Doesn't excite me because there is NO WAY in HELL WWE allows Cena to fall at WM vs some white trash psycho cult family killer.

Dude Bray Wyatt is fucking awesome. Also it is nice to have a Mania without Cena in the Main Event.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm fine with the Cena vs Wyatt matchup, a good showdown between good vs evil. Also, both guys are really good at cutting promos so it should be interesting leading up to the match.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually think Wyatt beats Cena.

While I liked the Lesnar/Taker match, they've done next to nothing since the sick contract signing segment to beef up the feud. The match can stand by itself, but some build-up would be nice. Lesnar needs to do something to get people thinking he might win.

Mistaken4193

REGISTERED GUMP!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 142.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

While I liked the Lesnar/Taker match, they've done next to nothing since the sick contract signing segment to beef up the feud. The match can stand by itself, but some build-up would be nice. Lesnar needs to do something to get people thinking he might win.

Yea I think Wyatt wins to in some screwjob fashion. Then I think there will be rematch at Extreme Rules where SuperCena wins. Also they do need to get to building up Lesnar/Taker, there is only 2 RAWs left so they need to start building this shit up more fast.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So far it feels more like Undertaker vs Paul Heyman than Undertaker vs Brock Lesnar.

Mistaken4193

REGISTERED GUMP!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 142.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But In Brocks contract they"re only a certain amount of dates that he can be used so they are trying to save them.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But In Brocks contract they"re only a certain amount of dates that he can be used so they are trying to save them.

That's true, still tho, I could understand not being on Main Event or Smackdown, but for sure on Raw to promote a Wrestlemania match. Otherwise it's going to be hard getting excited about this match. Last year, Paul Heyman & CM Punk used the death of Paul Bearer to get inside the head of the Undertaker, what is Brock doing to get inside Undertaker's head? So far I don't even see what Brock could do to get inside Undertaker's head without going completely off character. I just wish they would raise their game promoting the match. Without the promotion, this match is nothing, since we all know the result.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They need to have footage of Brock beating down Taker at the grocery store or something crazy like that. A dressing room beatdown would probably work too. If he puts him in the hospital and the match is in "jeopardy", it could feasibly make enough people think Taker could go down if he shows up on one leg to WM.

Right now, it's like they forgot about this match.

iowajerms

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,091.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I haven't read through it so I will just give my opinion on stuff.

I think HHH is going to beat Daniel Bryan. That way, they can have an Evolution Triple Threat Match. They should get Rick Flair to ref it. Either way, I don't want Batista to win because I am hating new guys coming in and winning whatever they want.

I think the Undertaker needs to stop doing The Streak. It's to the point where if he wins, they won't end the streak. If he loses, his biggest legacy is ruined and that would be a crappy thing for WWE to do to Taker. I hope it is an epic one though. I would hate for it to be similar to Big Show vs Lesnar a few months ago. I have been thinking Paul Heyman has done an amazing job selling it.

I think Cena and Wyatt will be a good one. I think Wyatt will be the star of the match and Cena will do a great job giving him the spotlight for the match.

I find The Shield to be in an excellent situation. They can go in a lot of directions and make it look good. I like how their chemistry goes in and out and back in.

Mistaken4193

REGISTERED GUMP!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 142.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They need to have footage of Brock beating down Taker at the grocery store or something crazy like that. A dressing room beatdown would probably work too. If he puts him in the hospital and the match is in "jeopardy", it could feasibly make enough people think Taker could go down if he shows up on one leg to WM.

Right now, it's like they forgot about this match.

Oh dude that reminds me of when SCSA beats Booker T's ass in a grocery store. Does anyone else remember that?

Mistaken4193

REGISTERED GUMP!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 142.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I haven't read through it so I will just give my opinion on stuff.

I think HHH is going to beat Daniel Bryan. That way, they can have an Evolution Triple Threat Match. They should get Rick Flair to ref it. Either way, I don't want Batista to win because I am hating new guys coming in and winning whatever they want.

I think the Undertaker needs to stop doing The Streak. It's to the point where if he wins, they won't end the streak. If he loses, his biggest legacy is ruined and that would be a crappy thing for WWE to do to Taker. I hope it is an epic one though. I would hate for it to be similar to Big Show vs Lesnar a few months ago. I have been thinking Paul Heyman has done an amazing job selling it.

I think Cena and Wyatt will be a good one. I think Wyatt will be the star of the match and Cena will do a great job giving him the spotlight for the match.

I find The Shield to be in an excellent situation. They can go in a lot of directions and make it look good. I like how their chemistry goes in and out and back in.

I think HHH wins in some screwjob way and then Vince or Hogan comes out and places Bryan in title match also, making it a Fatal 4 way.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh dude that reminds me of when SCSA beats Booker T's ass in a grocery store. Does anyone else remember that?

That was classic,

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LKmUo9pTd3M]Stone Cold vs Booker T in a Market - YouTube[/ame]

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's it!!!! SCSA was so bad ass, I wish he would give us 1 more Mania Match

Yeah, he was one of my all-time favs, along with Jake the Snake & HBK. WWE should for sure bring him back for one last match, vs Vince!