• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Question no one Wants to ask

Mondo Jay

Wine Mafia
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,690.94
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This comes from the Liberal rag NYT - Fact Check column.

“Trump referred to “politicizing” of the coronavirus by Democrats as “their new hoax.” He did not refer to the coronavirus itself as a hoax.

Throughout his speech, Trump reiterated that his administration is taking the threat of the coronavirus seriously”.

Go peddle your Ill-informed shit to Facebook
This.

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's not correct at all.

When Trump imposed the travel ban, the W.H.O. was downplaying the coronavirus and encouraging open borders. They said that it was an overreaction.

The Dems called him a racist for it.

The W.H.O. has since said that what Trump did was the right thing to do and that he probably bought them at least 2-3 extra weeks to deal with this.

Some of those same folks are now criticizing him for not imposing the restrictions sooner.

He is definitely guilty of downplaying, but so is everyone and he at least took serious action before the W.H.O. or Dems did.

Trump in a rally in Feb told his people the virus came here because of Dems open borders. Which was a lie and he knew it. That was a week after he said in an interview that it was one Chinese person and we stopped them and we have it under control. Various times he's said we have it contained. Then yesterday he said he knew it was bad from the beginning (in Jan mind you). Yes people have blamed him for shit that isn't his fault but good lord he can't just flat out lie and think no can or should question him.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trump in a rally in Feb told his people the virus came here because of Dems open borders. Which was a lie and he knew it. That was a week after he said in an interview that it was one Chinese person and we stopped them and we have it under control. Various times he's said we have it contained. Then yesterday he said he knew it was bad from the beginning (in Jan mind you). Yes people have blamed him for shit that isn't his fault but good lord he can't just flat out lie and think no can or should question him.

Agree 100% and I've said all along that he downplayed it. But some of these folks want to act like he invented and has been running around world spreading it.

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now go and find how much of the US population lives in California.
so your argument is that where more people are more cases will happen but smaller areas are closing down restaurants but higher population areas arent and there are only more cases because there are more people?

seems like more people in an area should have been smarter and closed things down so less people could potentially be infected. instead more people were. because yolo lets go get carnitas tacos

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so your argument is that where more people are more cases will happen but smaller areas are closing down restaurants but higher population areas arent and there are only more cases because there are more people?

seems like more people in an area should have been smarter and closed things down so less people could potentially be infected. instead more people were. because yolo lets go get carnitas tacos
I'm just pointing out that California has 12% of the US population and has 12% of the cases. So I'm just curious why you even bring up California

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My grandson's coach sent him a text and said that they still plan to start practices August 13. He told him to do whatever he has to do to stay in shape. If nothing else, run, run and run some more.

Blackshirts BLVD

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I asked the Athletic reporter that. He didn't get back to me.
giphy.gif

olympicoscar

Life is what you've made of it.
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,999.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My own thoughts about sports for the rest of the year.

Kentucky Derby and French Open now in September. Wimbledon and Indy 500 cannot be far behind.

Will we have baseball this year? I think not. April is gone, and other sports are giving up on May.

The Olympics would need a miracle to actually come off.

NBA and NHL are talking about playoffs in July and August, but real hard to do if they don't finish the regular season. Will the virus be gone by then. I don't think so. Without a vaccine, we have no real hope of killing it off. CV infected in NYC doubled today.

I have grave doubts about a football season. Please let me be wrong.

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm just pointing out that California has 12% of the US population and has 12% of the cases. So I'm just curious why you even bring up California
Point of it all is no one should be going out to eat. Other places with less population are closing bars and restraunts. You would think places like california with their higher population would be closing

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You ever had an authentic carnitas taco?

I had carnitas tacos in Redlands about 15 years ago...were fantastic right up until some cholos decided that was a good time for a drive by. I've had people shoot in my general direction before...but not when I couldn't shoot back, I did not care for it. Nobody got shot, but I didn't get to finish my tacos. Tacos were good enough I went back two days later...just sayin.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had carnitas tacos in Redlands about 15 years ago...were fantastic right up until some cholos decided that was a good time for a drive by. I've had people shoot in my general direction before...but not when I couldn't shoot back, I did not care for it. Nobody got shot, but I didn't get to finish my tacos. Tacos were good enough I went back two days later...just sayin.

Wow, in Redlands? That's usually a pretty quiet city.

Just shows that there are bad areas everywhere. That's also usually where the best tacos are too.

I'd have gone back too.

I've learned how to make them and mine are pretty good. But not as good as the ones at the little hole in the wall taco shops.