• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Question no one Wants to ask

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Harbaugh started this virus because he didn't want to get a beatdown in Seattle.

You think he's going to take an NFL job between now and the start of the season? Because that's about the only way he's going to lose in Seattle...

Thiefery

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ya Buddy...They were better prepared...only 61 million Americans caught the swine flu and 25,000 died.
Quit lying.. It was under 13k people and they had already tested 100k Americans within one week... And this dick head keeps saying it was nothing but a hoax.. Plenty of testing and of course closed the borders.. None of that was true.
So please keep preaching those lies.. I'm sure James woods and the all of a sudden missing fox news reporter join you in your beliefs.. Idiot.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Quit lying.. It was under 13k people and they had already tested 100k Americans within one week... And this dick head keeps saying it was nothing but a hoax.. Plenty of testing and of course closed the borders.. None of that was true.
So please keep preaching those lies.. I'm sure James woods and the all of a sudden missing fox news reporter join you in your beliefs.. Idiot.
Link

Thiefery

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't have to supply a freaking link.. Go to the AP Twitter account for the swine flu numbers.
And what link do you need to see a president who a week ago said this was nothing? In fact go watch his rally where he called this a hoax.. I get it, fake news.. Nobody had a clue what was gonna happen and this guy has it "under control".. Oh nvm he just stated its not under control but hey he's a 10 on the 1-10 scale.. Fucking idiocracy at its finest

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't have to supply a freaking link.. Go to the AP Twitter account for the swine flu numbers.
And what link do you need to see a president who a week ago said this was nothing? In fact go watch his rally where he called this a hoax.. I get it, fake news.. Nobody had a clue what was gonna happen and this guy has it "under control".. Oh nvm he just stated its not under control but hey he's a 10 on the 1-10 scale.. Fucking idiocracy at its finest
Trump never called it a hoax. That was another fake news hit piece.

coronavirus10.jpg

TheLonestarDUCK

Sleep is only for the tired
Hoopla Cash
$ 36,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This comes from the Liberal rag NYT - Fact Check column.

“Trump referred to “politicizing” of the coronavirus by Democrats as “their new hoax.” He did not refer to the coronavirus itself as a hoax.

Throughout his speech, Trump reiterated that his administration is taking the threat of the coronavirus seriously”.

Go peddle your Ill-informed shit to Facebook

Thiefery

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lmao if only the pac fanbase was as passionate about defending Trump as they were to actually attend football games.. Lol . Oh well.. Enjoy y'all free 10k and ps4 games.. I am when I'm not working

Thiefery

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This comes from the Liberal rag NYT - Fact Check column.

“Trump referred to “politicizing” of the coronavirus by Democrats as “their new hoax.” He did not refer to the coronavirus itself as a hoax.

Throughout his speech, Trump reiterated that his administration is taking the threat of the coronavirus seriously”.

Go peddle your Ill-informed shit to Facebook
Hey dumbass why don't you go check out him saying this word for word on YouTube.. Or is that also a conspiracy? Ahhh yes Bloomberg paid George Lucas to cgi his speech.. Lmao

Thiefery

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Damn them liberals are good at CGI-ing his speech huh..?

Thiefery

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Goodnight

TheLonestarDUCK

Hoopla Cash
$ 36,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey dumbass why don't you go check out him saying this word for word on YouTube.. Or is that also a conspiracy? Ahhh yes Bloomberg paid George Lucas to cgi his speech.. Lmao
Exactly he said they are politicizing it - “Their New Hoax”. But to be honest I was laughing so hard when he said the Democrats can’t even count votes I had to back it up.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,756.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course....football is like 5 months away.....this will die down by then.

Thiefery

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly he said they are politicizing it - “Their New Hoax”. But to be honest I was laughing so hard when he said the Democrats can’t even count votes I had to back it up.
So it's the democrats fault? Wtf.. You think anyone wanted this virus to come here and shut down everything that we love? All I said is we have an idiot leader who decided to have the worst Intel ever despite the WHO telling everyone this was real.
Why you defending him? I have no clue but I'm sure if it were Obama you would be giving him hell right now.. If Obama did this I would be giving him hell.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,756.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
About the time this past Sunday when my wife looked at me and said those magic words ...what do you want to talk about?
The future wifey and I have beeb keeping it light....I have Wed and Thur off....we'll see how that goes.

TheLonestarDUCK

Hoopla Cash
$ 36,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So it's the democrats fault? Wtf.. You think anyone wanted this virus to come here and shut down everything that we love? All I said is we have an idiot leader who decided to have the worst Intel ever despite the WHO telling everyone this was real.
Why you defending him? I have no clue but I'm sure if it were Obama you would be giving him hell right now.. If Obama did this I would be giving him hell.
Obama’s response was worse. That is the last political comment on this Football thread I’ll make. We can take it over to the political forum if you like. So you can have the last word on this thread. Especially since you have 5 more years of President Trump.

Thiefery

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Obama’s response was worse. That is the last political comment on this Football thread I’ll make. We can take it over to the political forum if you like. So you can have the last word on this thread. Especially since you have 5 more years of President Trump.

I'm mad that my steelers missed out on a superbowl championship in 2008 because all sports were shut down including the superbowl in 2009.. Oh wait..

I'm good. I see in your eyes.. Prez can't do no wrong.. It's all good, stay safe.