• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Question no one Wants to ask

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If people are still freaking out over a chest cold by then, just put the panicked out of their misery so the rest of us can live normal lives

Thiefery

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If people are still freaking out over a chest cold by then, just put the panicked out of their misery so the rest of us can live normal lives
LOL prez seems worried.. But yeah it's just a chest cold.. Tell Granny it's OK to hit HEB and play with the grandchildren

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Quit lying.. It was under 13k people and they had already tested 100k Americans within one week...

There are basically to "emergency declarations" that a President can make for something like this. Public Health Emergency and National Emergency.

Obama declared a public health emergency a couple of days before the first death occurred.

Trump declared a public health emergency at least a month before the first death.

Obama declared a national emergency after 1,000 Americans had died.

Trump declared a national emergency after 41 deaths.

TheReal_NU

This space intentionally left blank
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The question no one wants to ask...

You are a chick, right???

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So it's the democrats fault? Wtf.. You think anyone wanted this virus to come here and shut down everything that we love? All I said is we have an idiot leader who decided to have the worst Intel ever despite the WHO telling everyone this was real.

That's not correct at all.

When Trump imposed the travel ban, the W.H.O. was downplaying the coronavirus and encouraging open borders. They said that it was an overreaction.

The Dems called him a racist for it.

The W.H.O. has since said that what Trump did was the right thing to do and that he probably bought them at least 2-3 extra weeks to deal with this.

Some of those same folks are now criticizing him for not imposing the restrictions sooner.

He is definitely guilty of downplaying, but so is everyone and he at least took serious action before the W.H.O. or Dems did.

HuskerinBig10

Dad, World Traveler, Investor, college football
Hoopla Cash
$ 436.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Silly idea to think there will not be football.

China cases are decreasing.

South Korea cases are decreasing.

Recovery rate is high.

USA confirmed cases 6539
Deaths 116
Recovered 106

China has a 4% mortality rate since they started it, more of them died before it was understood

Italy has an 8% mortality rate. WOW

Iran has a 7% mortality rate. Blames the virus being a bioweapon created by the USA. Iran blames America for everything anyway.

Spain has a 5% mortality rate.

The rest of the world is roughly 2% mortality rate at this time, and the numbers will go lower as more people recover. Right now, the weakest are succumbing, and the young seem to be impervious to the virus because their immune system is strong.

Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)

America's Scientific Community will contain this virus. Afterall, SARS and MERS were coronaviruses, and you hear absolutely nothing about them now.

There are NO CURES for SARS or MERS, so there won't be for coronavirus either.

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, come Summer, or the next thing the Democrats try to throw at Trump this thing will be forgotten and by the Fall we will all be making Coronavirus jokes on social media.
are you saying Corona virus is a democrat created thing and a joke?

on behalf of all healthcare workers please die in a fire.

Blackshirts BLVD

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, come Summer, or the next thing the Democrats try to throw at Trump this thing will be forgotten and by the Fall we will all be making Coronavirus jokes on social media.

hqdefault.jpg

Thiefery

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's not correct at all.

When Trump imposed the travel ban, the W.H.O. was downplaying the coronavirus and encouraging open borders. They said that it was an overreaction.

The Dems called him a racist for it.

The W.H.O. has since said that what Trump did was the right thing to do and that he probably bought them at least 2-3 extra weeks to deal with this.

Some of those same folks are now criticizing him for not imposing the restrictions sooner.

He is definitely guilty of downplaying, but so is everyone and he at least took serious action before the W.H.O. or Dems did.
Guess they were downlaying it in January when they had tests available that the white house said we didn't need? 2-3 weeks heads up? Same guy who said to keep going out to eat and enjoy life? LOL what a bunch of tin foil heads we have in here

Thiefery

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here is the Swine Flu Timeline 2009 H1N1 Flu Pandemic Timeline

Glad to know that the CV is nothing like this and only effects the elderly who have issues anyways, please open up my local strip club.

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I realized i messed this up. Didn't mean to say please

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are we going to have a football season this fall, college and pro?

To be quite honest. Yes but good sir that is a 60% assurance.

Everything that I have heard is things should be settled by the summer.

An Example is the NHL and the rumor floating around that there going to try to resume play in August and have a August and September playoffs

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guess they were downlaying it in January when they had tests available that the white house said we didn't need?

I acknowledged that they downplayed it. You haven't acknowledged that everyone downplayed it.

2-3 weeks heads up?

That's what the W.H.O. said when they had to come back and admit that his travel restrictions were the right thing to do.

Same guy who said to keep going out to eat and enjoy life?

Don't know about that, but I went out to lunch yesterday and enjoyed some carnitas tacos.

Blackshirts BLVD

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
An Example is the NHL and the rumor floating around that there going to try to resume play in August and have a August and September playoffs

Wait... whaaa?

Would they count this as the off season, pick it back up in August, play the playoffs in September... then start the 20-21 season up in October like normal?

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I acknowledged that they downplayed it. You haven't acknowledged that everyone downplayed it.

That's what the W.H.O. said when they had to come back and admit that his travel restrictions were the right thing to do.

Don't know about that, but I went out to lunch yesterday and enjoyed some carnitas tacos.
and now most restaurants are down to take out or delivery everywhere. bars are closed.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wait... whaaa?

Would they count this as the off season, pick it back up in August, play the playoffs in September... then start the 20-21 season up in October like normal?

I asked the Athletic reporter that. He didn't get back to me.

olympicoscar

Life is what you've made of it.
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,999.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To be quite honest. Yes but good sir that is a 60% assurance.

Everything that I have heard is things should be settled by the summer.

It's looking like we have an awful lot of events that will be happening in September.