• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The progress of kirk cousins that Rg3 failed to make.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And once again.......sooooo.

You guys act like little children cause the Redskins made the playoffs and your beloved Cowboys didn't.And now they gotta play two tougher games than you..... lmao

"They get to pay a 1st place schedule and we don't'....... Cowboy fans

Oh no, not two whole games......lmao
At least now you learned that there is a different schedule depending on where you finish...

TheStarOne

Militem Octoginta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I always thought that Washington and SanFransisco tried to make RGlll and Kaepernick into pocket passers....They both were very good with a read option offense....The wash and 9ers tried to make them into something that maybe they were not capable of. The offense changed, not the QBS.......Although RGlll , because of his injuries, had to change. Cousins is very good with the dink and dunk offense.........The COWBOYS blitzed the Wash a lot......Wait till next year.......when there is a a lot game video on him. ......then we will see

tylerTX88

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Overall cousins has made good progress this year. Reed has become a very good TE. They have several good RB
They have decent foundation and appear to be turning the corner but all that said it is the NFC east after all and therefore things are subject to change. I wouldn't be shocked to see them win a playoff game though.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Overall cousins has made good progress this year. Reed has become a very good TE. They have several good RB
They have decent foundation and appear to be turning the corner but all that said it is the NFC east after all and therefore things are subject to change. I wouldn't be shocked to see them win a playoff game though.

Their offense is very good IMO. Their OLine according to Bill Cowher is the best in the NFC East and one of the best in the NFL. They did keep Cousins pretty clean all year. Cousins isn't getting enough credit for the season he has had. He started off the year with too many INTs, but he has changed that. They have really good WRs that can do different things. Their TE , some don't like, but he if healthy is about as dangerous as it gets.

Their defense hasn't been as good as I thought it would be. I liked the collection of DBs at the start of the year, but injuries have derailed them.

CarlSr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is he good? Do we really know? Is it possible they've basically just kicked around some dogs this year, most of which they had to take care of at home?

I'm not trying to "hate" for the sake of hating, I just don't know that Cousins has arrived yet. January should be interesting.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is he good? Do we really know? Is it possible they've basically just kicked around some dogs this year, most of which they had to take care of at home?

I'm not trying to "hate" for the sake of hating, I just don't know that Cousins has arrived yet. January should be interesting.

As I mentioned he has a lot of weapons and a good OLine to keep him upright. He has a couple of game winning drives. Lots of Qbs have had good years this year. He has played well though

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The playoffs will tell us all we need to know.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,743.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
not at all board patrol....just that those two games tend to be so much more than a even draw as you pronounce here. Skip along chuckles, your work is done here

At least now you learned that there is a different schedule depending on where you finish...

Well if it comes down to those two games for you to win the diviion, then apparently your team is no better than Washington......

As an even draw?..... It should not come down that.Especially for the great Dallas Cowboys.:rolleyes2:

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,743.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel special, wood has pulled himself away from the NSFW long enough to come talk about football. Well at least act like he's talking football.

I'm surprised you know what that is.....I stay on the Bears board and seldom venture in other teams forums.And the only poster here that Ive read that has any value to his posts is RomotozOwens.....The rest of you :scratch:.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well if it comes down to those two games for you to win the diviion, then apparently your team is no better than Washington......

As an even draw?..... It should not come down that.Especially for the great Dallas Cowboys.:rolleyes2:
hey chuckles....last time Dallas was great was 20 years ago,longer for Washington and even longer for the bears.

your shit remains tiresome

Last edited:

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,743.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hey chuckles....last time Dallas was great was 20 years ago,longer for Washington and even longer for the bears.

you shit remains tiresome

Nooooo not 20 yrs ago..... Did you have to look that up, or did you tug on Daddy shirt tail and ask him when was the last time they were good.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm surprised you know what that is.....I stay on the Bears board and seldom venture in other teams forums.And the only poster here that Ive read that has any value to his posts is RomotozOwens.....The rest of you :scratch:.
It's not hard to know where you spend your time on the hoop at. You live on the NSFW board. Desperate for a woman I guess.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,743.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

your shit remains tiresome

Chuckles..... lol..... Nice comeback.
By the looks of your avatar, that looks like something that would be put in a kids room.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope, married with two grown kids.....
And I do more reading than posting.....
I'd rather look at women than talk about sweaty men....
And you have been here 6 das longer tHan I and have 4000 more posts...... lmao,I'm betting your neglecting your wife, kids, house, lawn what have you cause you're here all day...... Good job, keep posting.Useless forums need guys like you.

Ps.......I found this yesterday morning and thought of you:
Look I like looking at women, but I'm pretty sure this even violates the NSFW standards. I'd appreciate it if you don't try to get our board in trouble with Hammer or the other mods.

Last edited by a moderator:

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FYI - I hit report on that pic. Not because I'm offended (I'd make it the banner on the Cowboy page if it were up to me!!!) but because I thought we weren't supposed to post pics like that as per Hammers request. Something about them losing their ad revenue?

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FYI - I hit report on that pic. Not because I'm offended (I'd make it the banner on the Cowboy page if it were up to me!!!) but because I thought we weren't supposed to post pics like that as per Hammers request. Something about them losing their ad revenue?
the guy is a clown and should be shown the door.... but that picture ain't half bad

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess I have to save the pic before it disappears. Honestly if my wife wasn't right next to me when I opened the post I'd have given it a thumbs up.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol, taken down.