• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The progress of kirk cousins that Rg3 failed to make.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm surprised you know what that is.....I stay on the Bears board and seldom venture in other teams forums.And the only poster here that Ive read that has any value to his posts is RomotozOwens.....The rest of you :scratch:.
Easy solution.... get the fuck off the Cowboys board and just trade PM's with Romo

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ah, I found it. He probably said it because I'm a Cubs fan. Nobody really posts on that board though except a guy named El Texan.

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some troll says you are the smartest poster on this board, the rest of us don't know shit. I guess we all have our opinions, some are right some are wrong.

the king of the board would probably argue

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Easy solution.... get the fuck off the Cowboys board and just trade PM's with Romo

Not sure why dumbfucks troll on other team boards on the hoop anyway, this is one of those sites where that shit just don't fly, thankfully!

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,743.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look I like looking at women, but I'm pretty sure this even violates the NSFW standards. I'd appreciate it if you don't try to get our board in trouble with Hammer or the other mods.

What?
You guys start all the name calling first,I fight fire with fire, and you guys ban me for two days cause of a picture.
Lmao......

And its true,Romotoowens has more value o his posts than any of you........Cya around Munster.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,743.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FYI - I hit report on that pic. Not because I'm offended (I'd make it the banner on the Cowboy page if it were up to me!!!) but because I thought we weren't supposed to post pics like that as per Hammers request. Something about them losing their ad revenue?

Tattletale.......

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What?
You guys start all the name calling first,I fight fire with fire, and you guys ban me for two days cause of a picture.
Lmao......

And its true,Romotoowens has more value o his posts than any of you........Cya around Munster.
Best I can tell you called Earl a brat in your very first post on this board, one person called you chuckles after that. We didn't get you banned, you got yourself banned, by violating board rules, by posting a pic that even had you posted it on the NSFW board would have been removed and quite possibly gotten you banned there too.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,743.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you know that the NFL has the schedules already made out till like 2019?
No one knows where teams will land in standings from year to year.So you are trying to look smart by sayng they played a cupcake schedule this year, but they won't next season because they won the division..... In reality, you don't know shot..... Quit hating.Cause you sound like a spoiled brat.

Best I can tell you called Earl a brat in your very first post on this board, one person called you chuckles after that. We didn't get you banned, you got yourself banned, by violating board rules, by posting a pic that even had you posted it on the NSFW board would have been removed and quite possibly gotten you banned there too.

You mean what I bolded above?....... Damn dude....... You guys are thin skinned.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You mean what I bolded above?....... Damn dude....... You guys are thin skinned.
The name calling isn't what got your ass banned, it was your violation of board rules that got you kicked in the ass. We've dealt with more cap than what you've trolled with, and I'm sure another will come along after you. Now take yourself back to the NSFW board and go beat off til your hearts content.
Oh by the way, no one had to rat you out, because Ford is here daily, it was wasn't "Will you be banned, but WHEN.

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
damn I missed the pic
oh well plenty of pretty Women to look at in Dallas