• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

"The Prince of D.C."

Sleepy T

....zzzz...
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2012 NFL Draft is a week away, but Robert Griffin III is feeling the love from D.C. - Don Banks - SI.com

I tell you what guys..I am trying so hard not jump on the hype train and be as excited as a 15 year old getting ready to get his little weiner wet..but I have to admit, it is really hard. The more and more I read about this guy the most excited I am in Skins football in a long time. I am not so naive to think we will be SB contenders overnight..but I think we have a chance. Just keep adding pieces and keep building. Although I think Luck will be a VERY good QB, at this point I would be a little bit disappointed if we ended up with him vs RG3. It has been reported (finally) that Indy will definitely take him at 1. Never say never until the card is turned in though (or unless they go ahead and work out his contract).

Taz_Hokie

Ut Prosim
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just watched an interview with RG3 on CSN, and man oh man am I getting so pumped. If the Nike jersey's with sewn on letters weren't $300, I would think about getting his jersey.