• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Philadelphia Flyers 2024 Off Season Thread

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good call, it's the Sangre de Cristo mountains, that's Billings lake, theres a small old mine above there with a tunnel that runs through the mountain (mostly collapsed now) that comes out in the town of Tincup. Same place the whiskey is made. It's a good jaunt up there, that's why not too many people. Nice Browns in that lake to.
Yep, Crispy, I thought that looked familiar. I know where that is. I used to live in Denver and made many forays into those great snow-capped peaks of the continental divide. I was there for nearly 20 years. Colorado is still incredibly beautiful. However, since all the Californians have moved in, they have ruined Denver. It has become a shithole. Kinda sad. Sort of like being a Flyers Fan.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not really, just some hockey action. I've been fishing, hiking and 4 wheeling all summer so far. Was up in the clouds today actually. View attachment 366981
Holy cow that's nice!!

Over here there would be thousands of people crowded around that place with food vendors and fake handbags for sale everywhere . :L

Chris p Bacon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Holy cow that's nice!!

Over here there would be thousands of people crowded around that place with food vendors and fake handbags for sale everywhere . :L
There's a lot of those getaways here, you definitely need a ATV or solid 4 wheel drive to get there, not too many roach coaches gonna make it up there lol. I go to these places during the week to avoid any kind of crowds, but I would say 10-12 people at any one of these places is a crowd. Some of the roads are super Rocky and bumpy which keeps the elderly and Texans from going up there . It's definitely one of the few places of serenity and beauty that need to stay that way.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh yeah Crispy! When the Californians and Texans moved into Colorado they just literally trampled serene places like that to death. If you knew of one, you had to keep it quiet otherwise, it wasn't going to be serene for long!!

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Larry David Reaction GIF
A lot of good articles commending Johnson for doing this.

This is a captain like duty

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

purdue81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is really interesting. I guess there’s nothing illegal about it, but it is anti-competitive. Sports leagues have special exemption from US anti-trust laws, but that subjects them to more scrutiny from regulators. Will be interesting to see if any teams bring forward lawsuits to stop the transaction.

OR !!!! well run teams don’t need cap-friendly so who gives a shit other than the fan base. Wouldn’t be surprised to see another site pop up now.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is really interesting. I guess there’s nothing illegal about it, but it is anti-competitive. Sports leagues have special exemption from US anti-trust laws, but that subjects them to more scrutiny from regulators. Will be interesting to see if any teams bring forward lawsuits to stop the transaction.

OR !!!! well run teams don’t need cap-friendly so who gives a shit other than the fan base. Wouldn’t be surprised to see another site pop up now.
I guess any team can own a website dedicated for the fans.

If this was a tool solely used by the league i could see an anti trust but this is a public site.

purdue81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Regarding four nations tournament and Canadas Roster

Canada is so deep up front that it would be completely justifiable to swap in four or five different forwards. Pesky, in-your-face speedsters like Hagel, Konecny, and Verhaeghe got the nod, partly because of how well their games would translate to bottom-six roles.