• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE PAC12 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oly is dry as fuck, but doesn't troll much (if any).
Im glad someone gets me. I dont really troll much as far as I see it. If others take it that way so be it.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,000.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im glad someone gets me. I dont really troll much as far as I see it. If others take it that way so be it.

I don't think I've ever attacked you or accused you of of anything. I don't always agree with you, but you are true to your beliefs. Only thing I would ever fault you on is believing that any individual fact in a subset can tell the story of the entire set. Outside of that you are fine. :suds:

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think I've ever attacked you or accused you of of anything. I don't always agree with you, but you are true to your beliefs. Only thing I would ever fault you on is believing that any individual fact in a subset can tell the story of the entire set. Outside of that you are fine. :suds:
that confuses me. can you give me an example?

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think I just changed my prediction from UCLA winning the South to ASU...wow..When is that ASU/uCLA game?

BeaverShaver

Blocked, Ignored, and Hated in equal parts (12)
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oregon State is going down tonight. And I mean in the game against USC......not Wallace on himself, although that may happen as well if the Beibers win.

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oregon State is going down tonight. And I mean in the game against USC......not Wallace on himself, although that may happen as well if the Beibers win.

Nice trolling ShavedNutz. Not sure what this statement means other than it just another one of your fantasies in life. Back in from another LOOONNG nite @ the stripper bars w/ your fireballs and empty wallet again? Maybe you should stick to what your good at (XBOX games) instead of "picking" real CF football games. All tho, you do sound like a guy that likes to "toot his own horn" all the time. Must be "self-gratifing" for you I spose.:laugh3:

Tell us all AGAIN how many INTs Mannion will throw tonite against USC. I need to laugh some more today.

BeaverShaver

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice trolling ShavedNutz. Not sure what this statement means other than it just another one of your fantasies in life. Back in from another LOOONNG nite @ the stripper bars w/ your fireballs and empty wallet again? Maybe you should stick to what your good at (XBOX games) instead of "picking" real CF football games. All tho, you do sound like a guy that likes to "toot his own horn" all the time. Must be "self-gratifing" for you I spose.:laugh3:

Tell us all AGAIN how many INTs Mannion will throw tonite against USC. I need to laugh some more today.

:yahoo:

Top of the morning to you Wallace....I just knew that one would rustle yer jimmies....

Good luck against the walk-ons at USC. I don't always root for USC, but when I do its against the Beibers and Huskies.

I put the over/under for INT's at 3. But just remember, you have no excuses if your Beibers lose this game.

BeaverShaver

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ASU looked very solid last night, although it was against a completely uninspired WSU team. What the hell is going on up there in Pullman? That team looked flat, uncomfortable and played like shit. I realize ASU is a good team, and by the looks of it they seem to be peaking. Nice road win for them, even if it is in Pullman. But seriously, will Leach ever be able to get "his" players up there?

The announcers also made a great point about the WSU defense last night. They mentioned that one of the reasons that the run defense has been so bad is their lack of practice. They face the scout teams in practice and lack any type of real physical threat all year long except for games. Since WSU has literally zero run game, how can you expect them to defend the run at all? I know that this is not the ONLY reason they cant stop the run, but it has to contribute.

Looking forward to watching that ASU-UCLA game. This should really show us how good ASU really is. The ASU-Oregon match up in the potential CCG is actually probably a better match up for ASU then a potential UCLA rematch. Based on the up-front physical presence that ASU has been showing lately. A good LB core helps against Oregon, but a physical D-Line especially on the interior helps more.

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:yahoo:

Top of the morning to you Wallace....I just knew that one would rustle yer jimmies....

Good luck against the walk-ons at USC. I don't always root for USC, but when I do its against the Beibers and Huskies.

I put the over/under for INT's at 3. But just remember, you have no excuses if your Beibers lose this game.

1st...take the UNDER on +/-3 INTs:yahoo:

2nd...win or lose, won't kill me, 3 games of interest left on me Beavs sched. @ ASU, Washington and , of course, @ Oregon.:suds:

3rd...Have you made sure Mamba is still with us and breathing today? Would be a "nice and thoughtful" thing to do as a brother.:noidea:

BeaverShaver

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1st...take the UNDER on +/-3 INTs:yahoo:

2nd...win or lose, won't kill me, 3 games of interest left on me Beavs sched. @ ASU, Washington and , of course, @ Oregon.:suds:

3rd...Have you made sure Mamba is still with us and breathing today? Would be a "nice and thoughtful" thing to do as a brother.:noidea:

Shit man, its not my turn to watch him.....:suds:

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ASU looked very solid last night, although it was against a completely uninspired WSU team. What the hell is going on up there in Pullman? That team looked flat, uncomfortable and played like shit. I realize ASU is a good team, and by the looks of it they seem to be peaking. Nice road win for them, even if it is in Pullman. But seriously, will Leach ever be able to get "his" players up there?

The announcers also made a great point about the WSU defense last night. They mentioned that one of the reasons that the run defense has been so bad is their lack of practice. They face the scout teams in practice and lack any type of real physical threat all year long except for games. Since WSU has literally zero run game, how can you expect them to defend the run at all? I know that this is not the ONLY reason they cant stop the run, but it has to contribute.

Looking forward to watching that ASU-UCLA game. This should really show us how good ASU really is. The ASU-Oregon match up in the potential CCG is actually probably a better match up for ASU then a potential UCLA rematch. Based on the up-front physical presence that ASU has been showing lately. A good LB core helps against Oregon, but a physical D-Line especially on the interior helps more.

FINALLY! Something half thought out by you. That hooker (male or female) musta sucked all the bad juju outta you last nite!:lol:

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ocD takes way to much shit. You guise treat him like shit and it is bullshit.

Watch me take it out on steelboy84... I am going 75% MAMBA mind fuck on him.... I will ruin him. Watch this shit go down.

You don't think he brings it on himself? Personally, I think he's hilarious, but folks are right that he pretty much power trolls (in a good way mostly because he's funny as hell, imo) and deserves most of what he gets.

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@ the stripper bars w/ your fireballs and empty wallet again?

Reported

Hey now, let's leave the strippers out of it! First off there hard working ladies, big deal if the make money taken there clothes off, I mean we live in America for christ sake, land of the free, home of the brave. And if the kardasians can have a frickn reality show then by god when should be allowed to take there clothes off for a little cash!

There I'm off my soap box.....

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ocD takes way to much shit. You guise treat him like shit and it is bullshit.

I'm not gonna say if OD is picked to much or not, sure the guy post alot about the Ducks and for good reason, the program is on a huge high right now, if our programs were rolling like there, I'm sure some people would be posting a ton of threads as well,

I will say this OD did me a solid on a bet, now he could've been an asshole and made me right it out for 6 months like we had on the bet, but no he had me ride it out a week and never as much made a comment...

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,000.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not gonna say if OD is picked to much or not, sure the guy post alot about the Ducks and for good reason, the program is on a huge high right now, if our programs were rolling like there, I'm sure some people would be posting a ton of threads as well,

I will say this OD did me a solid on a bet, now he could've been an asshole and made me right it out for 6 months like we had on the bet, but no he had me ride it out a week and never as much made a comment...

No doubt mcnabb. Confused and surprised me he did. Still, even since that game he has been making outrageous threads/posts to get attention and stir the pot so any notion people are being too hard on him is plain dumb. He wants this negative attention otherwise he wouldn't make those posts. I'm sure he doesn't take it for more than what it is so it amuses me when Mamba gets all dad like and goes after people on his behalf.

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Reported

Hey now, let's leave the strippers out of it! First off there hard working ladies, big deal if the make money taken there clothes off, I mean we live in America for christ sake, land of the free, home of the brave. And if the kardasians can have a frickn reality show then by god when should be allowed to take there clothes off for a little cash!

There I'm off my soap box.....

Translation: I like strippers.

but I mean really who doesn't

Status
Not open for further replies.