• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE PAC12 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
each day that passes I get more and more confident that Oregon steam rolls Stanford. Don't think the Cardinal have any offensive fire power to keep up with Oregon and I don't think their defense can do what they did last year because Oregons offense s better and the Trees just lost their top DE to an injury. This game that was so hyped is going to be a dud.

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
each day that passes I get more and more confident that Oregon steam rolls Stanford. Don't think the Cardinal have any offensive fire power to keep up with Oregon and I don't think their defense can do what they did last year because Oregons offense s better and the Trees just lost their top DE to an injury. This game that was so hyped is going to be a dud.

starting to feel this way as well. Could be a 3 td or more win for Oregon.

Last year Oregon didnt throw the ball enough. This year Mariota will be slinging the rwak when Stanford stuffs the box.

Helfrich and Frost pray that teams stuff the box against this team. You kind of have to, but when you do Mariota will burn you through the air.

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again my eye for detail pretty sure he is pointing west in that picture.

Ya "missed" MY eye for detail Oly. I mean, the FACT that Sark doesn't even know WHAT direction he is headed in most of the time. So it doesn't matter what direction he is pointing his finger in, he just means south in the end.:suds:

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
starting to feel this way as well. Could be a 3 td or more win for Oregon.

Last year Oregon didnt throw the ball enough. This year Mariota will be slinging the rwak when Stanford stuffs the box.

Helfrich and Frost pray that teams stuff the box against this team. You kind of have to, but when you do Mariota will burn you through the air.

Containing Mariotta in THAT box is precisely HOW to beat Oregon. Making Mariotta THROW the ball is EXACTLY how to beat them. That and third-n-longs. Oregon gets bailed out by their run game...nuff said there.:whistle:

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Containing Mariotta in THAT box is precisely HOW to beat Oregon. Making Mariotta THROW the ball is EXACTLY how to beat them. That and third-n-longs. Oregon gets bailed out by their run game...nuff said there.:whistle:

Ask Washington defense how Mariota did slingin it from the pocket.

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ask Washington defense how Mariota did slingin it from the pocket.

So?...Make that boy do it over and over again. THAT'S where TO's come from, the more attempts...the more chances for the defenses. Why do you think Mariotta has NO INTS this year? Attempts tried or just that he is that good ALL of the time?

Point is...I saw how to defense him last year @ the Civil. For 3 quarters anyway. Just ask Stanford how they did it for 60 minutes last year. THEY know too.

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So?...Make that boy do it over and over again. THAT'S where TO's come from, the more attempts...the more chances for the defenses. Why do you think Mariotta has NO INTS this year? Attempts tried or just that he is that good ALL of the time?

Point is...I saw how to defense him last year @ the Civil. For 3 quarters anyway. Just ask Stanford how they did it for 60 minutes last year. THEY know too.

And that is the whole point.. This team is so much better and so much better balanced than last years version.

You watch. Oregon goes to the farm and routes Stanford.

He is making fantastic decisions this season. Going through his progressions and if he doesnt have anything he throws it away or scrambles for a first.

His play has been nearly flawless. Mariota has thrown the ball 225 times.... What more do you need? Including last season he has set PAC12 records for passes without INT and he is closing in on an NCAA record.

:noidea:

Oh and I would love for Stanford to "make" #8 throw it over and over.... Seriously????

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Marqise Lee and Xavier Grimble are both probable for tomorrow night.

Some of you may want to change your picks!!:whistle:

Dan Patrick reported that USC is going full court press to hire this guy as our coach:

th

If this happens (don't think it will), I will be first in line to get my USC "Chucky" shirt!!

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Marqise Lee and Xavier Grimble are both probable for tomorrow night.

Some of you may want to change your picks!!:whistle:

Dan Patrick reported that USC is going full court press to hire this guy as our coach:

th

If this happens (don't think it will), I will be first in line to get my USC "Chucky" shirt!!

As much bad ass that would be of hire, I don't think he takes it. I believe he's done coaching, last year when the Eagles job was open I figured if he was gonna come back to coaching that would be Philly, he started his real coaching career there....

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thursday

Arizona State @ WASHINGTON STATE +13 1/2

Friday Game of week: pick final score

Southern California 21 OREGON STATE 27

Saturday

Colorado @ UCLA -27 1/2

Arizona @ CAL + 15 1/2

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
they are already wearing your colors. Just waiting for yall...

BeaverShaver

Blocked, Ignored, and Hated in equal parts (12)
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
they are already wearing your colors. Just waiting for yall...

Daaaaayummm...

Couple of fuglies.....which one is Sark?, I cant quite tell.

yeodonie

Small Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm actually starting to gain respect for the Husky fans that are left. You know they aren't band wagon. The ones that jumped on last time they were good are dead and the new guys have no recollection of winning.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wait, did you think he picked the wrong GOW this week, or the one he preposted for next week? He put up the score for the right one on this weeks. His post that you quoted was to a zona fan questioning taking cal ATS this week and he was simply saying zona wins, but Cal covers the spread. Given their defense I don't know that it is such an outrageous pick to think Cal can stay within 16 at home.

Either way, Vita is out of the country now and won't be back for a couple of weeks. Poor guy was so distraught about the Rams coming up short on Monday night that he actually had to leave the country. :laugh3: Damn former Duck QB really forked his team didn't he? Very winnable game had they still had their QB. :whistle:
giggle.gif
giggle.gif
giggle.gif
giggle.gif
Okay I'm in Rome at the Hilton Airport Hotel and jumped on here for a quick read just so I wouldn't be jones'n for some PAC talk whilst I'm at sea. And OMG!!! This had me laughing my ass off. That's some good stuff there Wiz!
occasion14.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.