• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The PAC12 THREAD v.2

Status
Not open for further replies.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I started to talk shit on the Uofa basketball board but of course everyone is better than everyone on ASU and Nick Johnson is a god. Lmao anyway I brought up football im really confident in this team to be better than Uofa for quite some time as long as Graham is here so im confident trolling those boards.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ASU might be better than UofA this season but not by much. I guarantee the Territorial Cup will be a close game. Rich Rod knows how to recruit and I don't see a losing season for us anytime soon.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ASU might be better than UofA this season but not by much. I guarantee the Territorial Cup will be a close game. Rich Rod knows how to recruit and I don't see a losing season for us anytime soon.

Hes good but not defense. We will have a better class this year when its all said and done.

WABLTY

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rodriguez is a system guy. His offense won't need blue chip talent to be pretty productive. I'm just skeptical that even with talent he'll ever put together a big time defense to match. The next two years should be pretty telling. He's a step up from Stoops anyways. Both programs appear to be trending upwards, though I wouldn't be shocked to see ASU step back a little next season. The defense is tremendously senior heavy, though I think Graham can partially make up for the youth on that side of the ball next season with his hyper-aggressive approach.

Ironbreaker

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,116.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
.there's one thread regular that I don't get along with, mostly because he's a complete bitch every time I interact with him lmao.

Thats because you were born a complete bitch and I try to fit in with those I interact with. :rollseyes:

GAMEDAY!

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thats because you were born a complete bitch and I try to fit in with those I interact with. :rollseyes:

GAMEDAY!

Price better not lay an egg. Knowing my Cardinals they will fall in love with Price today and select him in the 2nd round. We just cant draft a qb. :L

Anyway lets go baby! Big game for you guys no more 7 win Sark. And if you win it would help the Devils! GO DAWGS! :suds:

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wish I had more time to spend on this thread lol, some of the shit that goes down here is pretty entertaining.

Ironbreaker

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,116.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Price better not lay an egg. Knowing my Cardinals they will fall in love with Price today and select him in the 2nd round. We just cant draft a qb. :L

Anyway lets go baby! Big game for you guys no more 7 win Sark. And if you win it would help the Devils! GO DAWGS! :suds:

Price will get murdered if we don't step up the pass blocking. UCLAs linebackers arent just Barr, their whole group is excellent. I see a lot of lb blitzes coming all day. Not sure we can stop it before Price gets clobbered. UW seems very good against teams that don't have some form of noteworthy D. When we face those that do we seem to be trying to send them all to the hall of fame after the game.

Hopefully we can get Sankey going early and often.

GO UW!!! :suds:

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Years ago on CBS I'd spend countless hours evaluating college QBs and watching their film.

Based off what I've seen from Price I can tell you that he likely wouldn't succeed at the NFL level. He is like the equivalent of unbelievably average at the college level IMO. His stats say otherwise but he is at best an average college QB. Some people may be surprised to hear this but I'd take Price over Jake Locker.

Locker obviously had higher upside due to his size and arm strength but I couldn't stand watching him try to run a pro offense. Jake Locker couldn't hit the water if he was falling out of a boat, he had huge accuracy problems in college. For some reason NFL scouts thought they could fix it, I would have never personally touched him in the first or second rounds. I was blasted pretty hard among Seattle fans for saying that back then, but I never had high hopes for Locker's NFL career.

I'd say that Price's best comparison at the NFL level a less accurate Colt McCoy. I think Colt could be a solid game manager if put him on a good roster but not a play maker, similar to Price. IMO Price projects at average NFL arm strength, slightly below average NFL accuracy, very below average size, but fantastic footwork and throwing motion. His accuracy gets really poor under pressure though, as demonstrated by his huge statistical drop off last year when the entire line went down with injuries.

I would be shocked to see him go in the 2nd round. I'd say he projects around the 4th-6th rounds.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oregon will make the Fiesta and Stanford the Rose.. That's possible right?

Ironbreaker

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,116.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oregon will make the Fiesta and Stanford the Rose.. That's possible right?

I think as of now it is. From the chatter if Stanford beats USC Oregons BCS at large hopes take a big hit. I don't know the exact details.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Years ago on CBS I'd spend countless hours evaluating college QBs and watching their film.

Based off what I've seen from Price I can tell you that he likely wouldn't succeed at the NFL level. He is like the equivalent of unbelievably average at the college level IMO. His stats say otherwise but he is at best an average college QB. Some people may be surprised to hear this but I'd take Price over Jake Locker.

Locker obviously had higher upside due to his size and arm strength but I couldn't stand watching him try to run a pro offense. Jake Locker couldn't hit the water if he was falling out of a boat, he had huge accuracy problems in college. For some reason NFL scouts thought they could fix it, I would have never personally touched him in the first or second rounds. I was blasted pretty hard among Seattle fans for saying that back then, but I never had high hopes for Locker's NFL career.

I'd say that Price's best comparison at the NFL level a less accurate Colt McCoy. I think Colt could be a solid game manager if put him on a good roster but not a play maker, similar to Price. IMO Price projects at average NFL arm strength, slightly below average NFL accuracy, very below average size, but fantastic footwork and throwing motion. His accuracy gets really poor under pressure though, as demonstrated by his huge statistical drop off last year when the entire line went down with injuries.

I would be shocked to see him go in the 2nd round. I'd say he projects around the 4th-6th rounds.

I know he wont. Im just saying with how bad the Cardinals are at drafting a qb. I wouldnt be surprised? :noidea: They said they like Russel in 2011 but that is obviously made up who knew that the game at the end of the season in 2011-2012 season Cards vs Seahawks could of changed the outcome of so many things. All though I still doubt we drafted Russel Wilson I just know the Cards are making that shit up when they said they really liked Wilson. Anyway Yea I doubt Price is a good NFL qb. Unless he goes to the Jets they can make anyone believe there a good qb. Geno isnt even that good and the ESPN media makes you believe he is. EJ Manuel I guess I think will be pretty good he has the escape ability of Russel Wilson but hes like Ben Rothlisberger big just needs a year to work on his horrible mechanics and I think he will be pretty good.

But yea Geno Smith is garbage I dont listen to that rookie crap. I just think hes been awful this year and if they give him offensive rookie of the year I swear to god! Maybe Price can be good idk it depends on what he gets better at I do love his leadership hes a guy that the defense would go out and want to win for definitely I think could be a likable guy I don't know if I could go as far to say he could be a good leader but yea.. Russel is mentoring him sort of so we will see.

Last edited by a moderator:

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Stanford vs OSU and Oregon vs Oklahoma would be very good games. Oregon might put the beatdown on the Sooners.

Ironbreaker

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,116.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Stanford vs OSU and Oregon vs Oklahoma would be very good games. Oregon might put the beatdown on the Sooners.

Yeah. I think Oregone would absolutely murderlize the Sooners, and they wouldn't need the refs help this time. :laugh3:

Sooners arent the type of team that duckberg struggles with.

The Stanford vs oSu one could be good because Stanford plays everyone close.

yeodonie

Small Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I missed the spread post so I'll just go with

UCLA over UDud 26-24
Oregon over Utah 32-26
Arizona over WSU 49-42
Cal over Colorado 30-27