• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The PAC12 THREAD v.2

Status
Not open for further replies.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Az Dbacks said that Kadeem is better than everyone on my team and laughed? Okay................. Guess that makes no sense.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like the vibe y'all have here lmao. Am I allowed to join the thread pick'em?

Everyone is welcome here as long as they aren't straight up trolling. If you can put up with the abuse you can stay as long as you like. We can't guarantee that Wallace won't go on some drunken rant about "something" in quotes or that at least one of the *SU crew won't ramble on about absolutely nothing but we do keep the restrooms fairly clean around here. :noidea:

Doctor Krieger

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everyone is welcome here as long as they aren't straight up trolling. If you can put up with the abuse you can stay as long as you like. We can't guarantee that Wallace won't go on some drunken rant about "something" in quotes or that at least one of the *SU crew won't ramble on about absolutely nothing but we do keep the restrooms fairly clean around here. :noidea:

The *SU crew ain't a bad bunch at all...there's one thread regular that I don't get along with, mostly because he's a complete bitch every time I interact with him lmao.

I've got thick skin, so y'all can rag on my Badgers whenever ya want.

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont get it what was the point of the dog thing?

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ESPN boards= gay anything you typed would get banned. And the Mods trolled people it was just out of hand to many trolls over there. But the good ESPN posters came over here and most of the trolls are gone. The one thing about ESPN compared to CBS. Is CBS posters like to talk shit, while on ESPN since the mods were all bitches the ESPN posters were all about being civil. Which was a weird transition especially when coming to this thread.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea Wallace needs to control himself on these boards.

:nono:

We love when Wallace is wallace. We just can't guarantee he will make any sense and those who are easily offended might want to shy away from this thread when he is on a roll.

control himself? Are you fucking crazy? He is one of the funniest blokes around. :suds:

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

"Dont worry about it"
-Shaq

Jk the one Wiz posted about Wallace was hilaious and it got me into the topic. It was a funny thing on the posters on this board and how they would act if they were dogs lmao.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Given that question it would seem I nailed your dog pretty well.

I was telling people to come up with what kind of dog each of the posters on here remind you of.

I mean I know it didn't have anything to do with football, but it least it wasn't 5 pages of basketball stuff again... :L

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:nono:

We love when Wallace is wallace. We just can't guarantee he will make any sense and those who are easily offended might want to shy away from this thread when he is on a roll.

control himself? Are you fucking crazy? He is one of the funniest blokes around. :suds:

:laugh3: Im joking I have what 130 posts on average I probably lead SportsHoopla per day on posts im the one who needs to settle down lmao. It was a joke. I love Wallace and I wish he was here more. He goes after me and I go after him some how though he ends up owning me.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea AZDbacks was saying that Kadeem was better than anyone on ASU im not sure how that helps Uofa football? Another year no rosebowl and eliminated early as usual. :noidea:

Then there little basketball board talked shit about how ASU basketball has no fans yet none of them care about football? :noidea: I dont understand there fan base.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are very few schools in the country who are top rated at both football and basketball. Most schools concentrate on one or the other and their fan bases gravitate to whatever they are good at. Let's face it, it isn't nearly as hard to get 12-15 kids together to shoot hoops as it is to build 85-110+ football players together to sit in up to 100k plus seat stadiums and take on the nation's most popular sport. Want to pwn basketball? Knock yourself out.

asu_08

HIGH OCTANE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea AZDbacks was saying that Kadeem was better than anyone on ASU im not sure how that helps Uofa football? Another year no rosebowl and eliminated early as usual. :noidea:

Then there little basketball board talked shit about how ASU basketball has no fans yet none of them care about football? :noidea: I dont understand there fan base.

Nobody does :noidea:

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are very few schools in the country who are top rated at both football and basketball. Most schools concentrate on one or the other and their fan bases gravitate to whatever they are good at. Let's face it, it isn't nearly as hard to get 12-15 kids together to shoot hoops as it is to build 85-110+ football players together to sit in up to 100k plus seat stadiums and take on the nation's most popular sport. Want to pwn basketball? Knock yourself out.

I agree and im pretty sure we brought them to the Pac Kush teams dominated and Uofa just had to come along........... Not sure on that but I mean they sucked and we were good. They act like there hot shit because they have a basketball national championship. Then they bring up the Territorial cup and all the wins they got against us before we were a university. Congrats to there basketball team ASU is a commute college no one gives a fuck about college basketball in Phoenix except for me and a few others. Add the fact that there is nothing to do in Tucson add a packed house to a college basketball arena what do you get a good basketball program. I mean they must not pay attention its all about football thats where the money comes from. Big East is getting broken up for football :laugh3:. So congrats on there 1 national championship and being dominate at basketball lmao. Also Kadeem is better than everyone on ASU so that means a lot? :L:laugh3:

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nobody does :noidea:

You missed it I was on the Arizona basketball game chat man they go crazy for that college basketball! And AzDbacks said that Kadeem> everyone on ASU. Im just not sure if that's lack of knowledge or that she only knows a couple players on the team?

Like seriously I have never seen a Uofa fan on here talk about football and have an educated discussion. After they lost to UW they stopped caring. :laugh3:

Does anyone not remember? They were on that Arizona @ UW board then they were gone after that loss. If Football is 2nd to basketball than thats just sad.

Last edited by a moderator:

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's the ghey OSU fan, no?

You suggesting he is a beaver that doesn't like beavers? :scratch:

Seriously, I hope they do some sort of a 'thread of the year' thing on this board at the end of the year. I'm fairly sure many of us will nominate that one.

And yeah, you do have some thick skin. We have all thrown a bunch at you and you haven't gone postal yet. :suds: As for the poster who isn't fond of you, well he does enjoy having someone to knock around so having you here leaves that role filled nicely. :lol:

asu_08

HIGH OCTANE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You missed it I was on the Arizona basketball game chat man they go crazy for that college basketball! And AzDbacks said that Kadeem> everyone on ASU. Im just not sure if that's lack of knowledge or that she only knows a couple players on the team?

Like seriously I have never seen a Uofa fan on here talk about football and have an educated discussion. After they lost to UW they stopped caring. :laugh3:

Give them some credit. With NAU being the best OOC team they played they went longer than usual without bringing up basketball.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
jahii, Carey is one of the top RB in the country and is probably a better player than most of the conferences best player. In basketball you can have one or two dominating guys and win a lot of games no matter who is around them. In football you can have the best athlete in the nation and not win a game.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Give them some credit. With NAU being the best OOC team they played they went longer than usual without bringing up basketball.

Haha I think we can beat them in football, and they looked like shit in basketball today but they act like they are the best team in the nation lmao. Almost lost to a scrub Aztec team.

Anyway I posted on the ASU board on Tks legacy and where you would put him right now and who he has a chance to climb over. Can he get into the might top 5 of ASU qbs? He obviously needs a rosebowl and I dont know if we can do it next year. Its either this year or never.

Status
Not open for further replies.