• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The PAC12 THREAD v.2

Status
Not open for further replies.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
jahii, Carey is one of the top RB in the country and is probably a better player than most of the conferences best player. In basketball you can have one or two dominating guys and win a lot of games no matter who is around them. In football you can have the best athlete in the nation and not win a game.

Yea Carey is good but I would rather have Sankey a more discipline back who doesnt make a stupid fumble like Carey did last week.

I think Grice is the most versatile back in the nation? I guess as a pure runner Carey is better but he cost UA the game and a chance at the South great players dont make those bone head plays why jump the top, and try and flip into the endzone? Its to risky especially with that game being so critical that fumble lost them the game simple as that. He is still a force but still............. If you know what im saying. Melvin Gordon, and when I say Grice is the most versatile hes no where near in the top 5 for running backs but he can run, catch, and block out of the back field.

Last edited by a moderator:

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Picks:

Friday
Washington@ UCLA -2 1/2

Saturday
California @ Colorado -2 1/2
Oregon State @ Arizona State -13 1/2
Utah @ Oregon -25 1/2
Washington State @ Arizona -13 1/2
Tie Breaker: pick final score
Stanford @ USC -3 1/2
Stanford 31 - USC 17

asu_08

HIGH OCTANE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haha I think we can beat them in football, and they looked like shit in basketball today but they act like they are the best team in the nation lmao. Almost lost to a scrub Aztec team.

Anyway I posted on the ASU board on Tks legacy and where you would put him right now and who he has a chance to climb over. Can he get into the might top 5 of ASU qbs? He obviously needs a rosebowl and I dont know if we can do it next year. Its either this year or never.

In terms of talent he's not even top 3 on this years team. In terms of legacy I think he'll go down as top 5 when he leaves. Graham is lucky to have inherited him. His football IQ and decision making is up there with anybody ASU has ever had. Just needs to become a little more consistent next year because the team will be relying heavily on the offense.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In terms of talent he's not even top 3 on this years team. In terms of legacy I think he'll go down as top 5 when he leaves. Graham is lucky to have inherited him. His football IQ and decision making is up there with anybody ASU has ever had. Just needs to become a little more consistent next year because the team will be relying heavily on the offense.

Yea who dat goes so hard on Kelly he said he was like Rudy Carpenter not top 5 material a guy who is to inconsistent he said? Hes def my favorite ASU qb ever and its been a joy to watch him play live. I might get to witness some great years of ASU football im spoiled way more than most sun devil fans than.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

We need guys like Harddison to have a great off season because the talent is clearly there. Some good secondary pieces next year a young secondary but should develop nicely over time. Hopefully Bradford stays another year which is what he probably will do.

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Given that question it would seem I nailed your dog pretty well.

I was telling people to come up with what kind of dog each of the posters on here remind you of.

I mean I know it didn't have anything to do with football, but it least it wasn't 5 pages of basketball stuff again... :L
Hmm
Is this like when people write "articles" about like top teams if they were beers, bands, characters from popular tv show?

asu_08

HIGH OCTANE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea who dat goes so hard on Kelly he said he was like Rudy Carpenter not top 5 material a guy who is to inconsistent he said? Hes def my favorite ASU qb ever and its been a joy to watch him play live. I might get to witness some great years of ASU football im spoiled way more than most sun devil fans than.

It's easy to be critical of him. The Stanford INT, most of the Wisconsin game, all of the ND game. If we lost to Utah his intentional grounding penalty would have been looked at as the play that changed the game. He also can't throw a deep ball. Consistency is an issue but the pros outweigh the cons. He's one of those kids who excels when everything is stacked against him. A 2 star recruit starting over a 3 and 4 star. Darby is the same way.

Over the offseason I was actually hoping they would open up the QB competition again but Eubank's play in spring quickly put that idea to rest.

asu_08

HIGH OCTANE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We need guys like Harddison to have a great off season because the talent is clearly there. Some good secondary pieces next year a young secondary but should develop nicely over time. Hopefully Bradford stays another year which is what he probably will do.

Next year's d will be really young but talented. Similar to UCLA this year. Humphreys committed because he was promised early playing time. Him and Smallwood should make big contributions.

Hardison is starting to live up to his potential.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kellys arm and touch is much better this year. I expect Norvell to work as hard as he can with Taylor and for Kelly to hit the weight room, and throw as much as he can to buff out his arm strength a little bit more. Because his off shoulder ball is beautiful. I feel like another off season and he can throw a good deep ball hes made a lot of progress in his pocket passing and hes not throwing in 15 yard boxes at times. He just looks so much mature this year. When I saw him vs USC I saw a kid that just improved from day one and I said man were lucky to have him not only is he good, but hes truly a star qb for ASU.

Im sure he loved working a little Plummer magic vs Utah with that comeback definately great for him to make the plays he needed to make that throw to Coyle was gorgeous and his quick hit to smith faked that read option beautiful and bang pulled the trigger no one does that better than Taylor Kelly.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Next year's d will be really young but talented. Similar to UCLA this year. Humphreys committed because he was promised early playing time. Him and Smallwood should make big contributions.

Hardison is starting to live up to his potential.

Smallwood commited!

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Might as well be Will Sutton 2.0 :yahoo:

Hes good friends with Manny Wilkins I think. So all the guys that Manny convinced it would of been weird if this guy chose some where else lol. :lol:

Rich Rod should take note on what happens when you make statements like "we want to be the best defensive team on the west coat" "we want to praise defense" "I have always been a defensive guy".

When you say stuff like that Rich Rod players will commit. Its not to hard defense wins championships not offense but Rich Rod will learn that soon enough! :laugh3:

Last edited by a moderator:

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I heard you been ass kissing some more Regent. :suds:

wtf_dog.gif

WABLTY

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Taylor Kelly is a better player than Brock Osweiler was. Not the same talent or pro potential, but he's the best QB ASU has had since Walter. He clearly has some flaws and has made mistakes, but that happens.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Taylor Kelly is a better player than Brock Osweiler was. Not the same talent or pro potential, but he's the best QB ASU has had since Walter. He clearly has some flaws and has made mistakes, but that happens.

Lets see how much better he can get this off season. I just saw a different quarterback this year from last year. I just knew he was going to be special when I looked at him in the USC game this year. I knew he would do something great for this ASU program. Even if Kelly doesn't get a rose bowl or a BCS bowl lets hope hes remembered as the guy who helped turn things around. For guys like Manny Wilkins. I guarantee Eubanks transfers good riddance.

Status
Not open for further replies.