• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The PAC12 THREAD v.2

Status
Not open for further replies.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
all 3 of UW's QB's going into next spring are good fits for our HUNH offense so it will come down to who can prove they can manage the team in that uptempo style and complete the passing plays. I'm really not that worried about it. My only real concerns on the entire team are kicking/punting after coons graduates this year and the defensive secondary. That's it. UW is going to be FAT at WR, brings everyone but Sankey back at TB, has two quality kids at TE behind ASJ (who may be back anyway with the quiet year he is having), has all kids on both lines coming back, has one of the top LB's coming back along with some reasonable depth there. The only question is saftey and CB.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im more like a pitbull im fucking tough and no one can beat me in an argument. Im the guy where when I come around the thread it clears because everyones scared that im gonna shit on them I may sometimes be friendly than I quickly suck you in and talk shit about your team and make you cry. BEST GET OUT OF THE WAY! :smokin:

pitbull? lol. Not a chance. You are either a chihuahua or a jack russel terrier. You fingers go a million miles an hour, but your farts are the only thing about you likely to clear a room. :laugh3:

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
all 3 of UW's QB's going into next spring are good fits for our HUNH offense so it will come down to who can prove they can manage the team in that uptempo style and complete the passing plays. I'm really not that worried about it. My only real concerns on the entire team are kicking/punting after coons graduates this year and the defensive secondary. That's it. UW is going to be FAT at WR, brings everyone but Sankey back at TB, has two quality kids at TE behind ASJ (who may be back anyway with the quiet year he is having), has all kids on both lines coming back, has one of the top LB's coming back along with some reasonable depth there. The only question is saftey and CB.

Yea ASJ will stay. Sutton was a monster last year and he even stayed Pac players never get any respect its ridiculous. Even though there are mocks where Anthony Barr is a top 5 pick........................

Guys like Bradford, ASJ, and Hundley are best to stay another year.

But im telling you wiz my boy Shaq Thompson gonna have a huge year. :suds:

Yall could improve your tackling to by the way. That could be lack of discipline from Sark.............

Anyway good to talk about the future ASUs is bright and I believe your future is bright. ASU better get going on that new stadium this summer.

UW @ UCLA tommorrow. Price deserves this one for everything he has done and needs a senior moment imo. And UW has got to win my Devils need that south!

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
pitbull? lol. Not a chance. You are either a chihuahua or a jack russel terrier. You fingers go a million miles an hour, but your farts are the only thing about you likely to clear a room. :laugh3:

:bawling:

All bounce back from this show my pitbull toughness!

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thank god Patterson is gone that guy kept pushing the tampon stadium. WE SAID WE DIDNT WANT IT. BUT HE KEPT SHOVING IT IN OUR FACE. IT AINT NEW ITS THE SAME MAXI PAD DESIGN FROM THE ORIGINAL.

TIME TO GET A NEW STADIUM STOP PUTTING IT OFF! Or Graham and his crew will leave!

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea ASJ will stay. Sutton was a monster last year and he even stayed Pac players never get any respect its ridiculous. Even though there are mocks where Anthony Barr is a top 5 pick........................

Guys like Bradford, ASJ, and Hundley are best to stay another year.

But im telling you wiz my boy Shaq Thompson gonna have a huge year. :suds:

Yall could improve your tackling to by the way. That could be lack of discipline from Sark.............

Anyway good to talk about the future ASUs is bright and I believe your future is bright. ASU better get going on that new stadium this summer.

UW @ UCLA tommorrow. Price deserves this one for everything he has done and needs a senior moment imo. And UW has got to win my Devils need that south!
ASJ isn't a lock to stay. TE's get called up to the show when they are complete players and ASJ can block about as good as anyone else at his position and likes doing it. He shows above average receiving skills as well. The question of his staying will come down to how many other quality TE's are coming out this year and how much did his stock fall (if any) with his DUI and the loss of time that really seemed to slow him down over the first half of this season. To me he is 50/50 on coming out this year.

Now Kasen Williams is a different story. I would have said he was a lock to go earlier this year, but his numbers were down and now he has a season ending injury and just might have to stay for his senior year to prove he is healthy enough. If he stays that is going to be one of the best WR groups in the conference bar none.

Calling for Shaq to be a beast next year is kind of a no brainer since he is already one now. :nod:

As for tackling, sure they can improve on that, but they have already come a long way since last year. Kind of comes and goes for them this year. There have been a few games where they were really good. Again, I think the front 7 will be balls out better next year.

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jahii says...

Yea ASJ will stay. Sutton was a monster last year and he even stayed Pac players never get any respect its ridiculous. Even though there are mocks where Anthony Barr is a top 5 pick......................

Which is it? IS Sutton "fat-n-stupid" your "hero" or a fucking monster last year when he was injuried?

I still can't tell cause your AL OVER the board depending on your daily med intake.

Which is it? A gun to your head IF Graham leaves OR Graham is NEVER going leave? I can't tell cause ya say one thing in the morning and another thing at night.

Bottom line is your a mess and can't figure out which way to "spin your story" at any givin time.

BTW...Which is it? Is Nelson good or is he bad, cause I can't tell from any of your writings as you "flip-flop" more than Mitt Romney ever did.:laugh3:

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah, maybe you are right wallace. I should have made jahii the dog that bites his own leg and found a dog that eats its own barf while drunk or something for you. :suds:

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jahii says...

Which is it? IS Sutton "fat-n-stupid" your "hero" or a fucking monster last year when he was injuried?

I still can't tell cause your AL OVER the board depending on your daily med intake.

Which is it? A gun to your head IF Graham leaves OR Graham is NEVER going leave? I can't tell cause ya say one thing in the morning and another thing at night.

Bottom line is your a mess and can't figure out which way to "spin your story" at any givin time.

BTW...Which is it? Is Nelson good or is he bad, cause I can't tell from any of your writings as you "flip-flop" more than Mitt Romney ever did.:laugh3:

I grabbed as many pills as I could and crammed it down my throat. I want to feel good and smart about myself. :suds:

Daily med intake is all over the place. GRAHAM LEAVING WAIT HES HERE FOR THE LONG RUN HAHA SIKE. FOOLED YOU!

Wallace have fun watching the game this weekend buy a big bottle of vodka and drink yo sorrows away. :suds:

Whos Romney? :wtf2:

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah, maybe you are right wallace. I should have made jahii the dog that bites his own leg and found a dog that eats its own barf while drunk or something for you. :suds:

:laugh3:

Wallace chases his tail then gets so dizy he throws up and then eats it lmao!

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

lolz...

I'm a tiger that would eat it's own young IF I had any...:suds:

See Jahii as to why tigers eat their young...

SUBuddha

Stanford Nerd
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 84,965.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know why, and I know I am relatively new, but I see OlyDuck as a retriever, loyal and reasonable, almost mellow until his family is threatened. Wiz, I have you as a Rhodesian Ridgeback absolutely tireless and mellow, until you smell the hunt, then nothing is going to hold you back from getting where you want to go. My Ridge/Lab mix can clear our 6 foot wall when he see's a coyote or javelina.

SUBuddha

Stanford Nerd
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 84,965.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TBH Wallace reminds me of a Norwegian Elk Hound. Brutally vicious in protecting what is his to the point of insanity, but if you don't provoke him, he will play nice until there is another chance to fight.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's good stuff buddha. Someone needs to come up with a good one for Mamba. And I'm sure people could find a better one for Wallace.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The veins that pump mambas heart or however the fuck your heart pumps? LIVE HERE MAMBA IS SLOWLY DYING WITHOUT THIS BOARD. Literally his other half still lives in this board. In many years when Mamba passes away he would just come on here and still be able to comment. hes apart of this board. AND HIS SPIRIT LIVES ON!

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The veins that pump mambas heart or however the fuck your heart pumps? LIVE HERE MAMBA IS SLOWLY DYING WITHOUT THIS BOARD. Literally his other half still lives in this board. In many years when Mamba passes away he would just come on here and still be able to comment. hes apart of this board. AND HIS SPIRIT LIVES ON!

The rambling muse of forgotten children in the US today...that's ALL I can think of when reading his garbage.:noidea:

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The rambling muse of forgotten children in the US today...that's ALL I can think of when reading his garbage.:noidea:

US children today are fucked. Thank god yall will be dead by the time our future leaders of tommorrow come in. SURE YALL STARTED THE FIRE. BUT WERE GONNA MAKE IT FUCKING BIGGER :laugh3:. THIS GEN STANDS NO CHANCE AT ALL! LOOK AT ME! LOOK AT ME! I GET DISTRACTED SO EASILY FUCK WHAT WAS I SAYING? :wtf2:

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Heart pumps into arteries arteries take blood away from the heart veins flow back. veins do not pump. vein flow is based on respiration.

Status
Not open for further replies.