• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The PAC12 THREAD v.2

Status
Not open for further replies.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Curtis will be good like I said and im not only saying that because hes from Arizona lol. The improvement the Huskies line made from last year to this year was a step in the right direction, they were so much better this year, and people on this forum or even the experts like to give all the credit to sark and putting in the up tempo offense for you guys which made it easier for the line but I disagree with that.

I thought your offensive line was better over all this year imo. And how tough your front 7 played with Stanford was probably great to see for you guys. I think Sark has a really good chance to maintain success as a UW coach. I think he could be more discipline at times, but yea he definately has developed talent and has put the right coaches around him.

Who else is on the hot seat Whittingham? There the current 2010 Sun Devils compete with every team even top ranked teams but make stupid plays at the end of the game and stupid penalties. Utah has so much talent and there so physical and tough. Whittingham could be on the hot seat. Utah may also look for a game manager. There defense is to good for them to a have a turnover machine at quarterback I know the Utes fans were all excited about him but the guy is a gun slinger.

I can think of someone who should be on the hot seat.

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh okay...................... Thanks really needed to know that shit. :laugh3:

Maybe you could create your own thread and keep teaching me or some shit? :laugh3:

Just stating some basic vascular stuff. I could teach you about it though considering its what pays my bills

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just stating some basic vascular stuff. I could teach you about it though considering its what pays my bills

Not really interested. At least you will find a way to pay your bills. I dont know what the fuck im going to do. :noidea:

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can think of someone who should be on the hot seat.

Lmao at Leach. Best coach you have had in years and only decent 6-6 coach yall will get. Sorry sweety the alummni dont care about WSU they were faded on most days and got there degree in "intro to get high". All got there degrees now there living out there lives. As a bum probably like I will be. But yea hold on to Leach I dont think you can get a better coach sorry. The Leaf days were a fluke!

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not trying to be mean im just saying WSU doesnt have great Alumms the Pac 12 network will save you but Leach is the best coach you will get. Unless you get a dream coach that has blood through WSU and knows the tradition. Leach is your best bet right now then trying to go out and getting someone better.

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I did say MOSTLY from idiots. :whistle:

I'm sure you haven't been the one saying he hasn't recruited any linemen. I mean we all know the current line is not that great, but everyone knows it takes longer to get the kids on the line into the shape and skills they need to compete at a high level and when you don't have any 5th year seniors at all and no 4th year seniors on the line that's kind of bad.

If the line is this bad two years from now they should be throwing pitch forks at Sark. Next year should be another big step forward for them as well with another full year under their belt. Most of the O line will be seniors and the same for the defensive line. I think Dexter Charles is only a sophomore, but the rest of the o line is all jr this year.

The problem for next season is going to be in the defensive secondary. I think they lose 3 main kids back there including both safeties. I believe all of the backups at those spots are currently freshmen.

Mince no words here mcnabb, both lines should be really improved next season and they are building a lot of depth there. Anyone who questions the recruiting on line isn't paying attention to what is actually going on, just the current results.

:lol: I know there has been a few whining about the lack of recruiting towards the lines, and yes your correct about those fans not really paying attention to recruit classes, I do feel next year will be very good for both offense and defensive lines. The depth is awesome and it will be nice to say there win games cause of the lines, and we all know you win the war in the trenches your win the game....

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean you should really be happy with Leach how many .500 coaches have coached at Wazzu. It sucks though because if he has a break out season he could leave again. Your alumni base is just to small. And there isn't all this football tradition theres history but its not a lot of history. Its tough.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I triple dog dare you to ground him?:rollseyes:

Its kind of like wheres Jahii he adds some airtime on this board. Then I keep blabbing on and everyone wants me off. Sorry there is no middle ground, I gotta just explode with posts and then jump off quickly.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:lol: I know there has been a few whining about the lack of recruiting towards the lines, and yes your correct about those fans not really paying attention to recruit classes, I do feel next year will be very good for both offense and defensive lines. The depth is awesome and it will be nice to say there win games cause of the lines, and we all know you win the war in the trenches your win the game....

Oregon wins games with cute little uniforms and little players with some speed.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I were a dog....

What the fuck is that shit??

Jedi mind tricks if ya ask me.

Thanks but no thanks Washington, I'm a Bruin!!!

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I were a dog....

What the fuck is that shit??

Jedi mind tricks if ya ask me.

Thanks but no thanks Washington, I'm a Bruin!!!

Whats a Bruin..................... Anyway seems like your nervous for tommorrow. The Dawgs coming up to the Rose Bowl with that great fan base. Against a beat up UCLA team whose line is hurt vs a solid UW front 7?

I just see a lot of nerves in this post its like your shaking while you wrote it. Hundley holds the ball to long his line is all banged up, no Jordan James, thin on defense starting a bunch of freshmen? Could be a long night try and get some sleep if you can you seem tense? :laugh3:

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lmao @ Wallace dumbass dog. Probably took him to the pound after this sequence. Meanwhile I may be dumb but im a loveable dog. Everyone wants to own me.

Wallace is in the pound rotting up. And scary off little girls that come by.

From what I've seen on these boards everyone does OWN you!!:lol:

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not trying to be mean im just saying WSU doesnt have great Alumms the Pac 12 network will save you but Leach is the best coach you will get. Unless you get a dream coach that has blood through WSU and knows the tradition. Leach is your best bet right now then trying to go out and getting someone better.

Of course you're not trying to be mean, just talking out of your ass since in all of you childish insults you have yet to characterize one factual thing about WSU grads and minimalize the "history". The Pac-12 network didn't "save us" it saved bankrupt programs like Cal and Colorado.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From what I've seen on these boards everyone does OWN you!!:lol:

Yea just a bad week all shake it off. Wiz had his Jahii limit for the day. And it seems like everyone else did as they all booked and its not because I own them. It might be for other reasons?

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course you're not trying to be mean, just talking out of your ass since in all of you childish insults you have yet to characterize one factual thing about WSU grads and minimalize the "history". The Pac-12 network didn't "save us" it saved bankrupt programs like Cal and Colorado.

I just don't understand your little stadium sometimes doesn't even sell out. You obviously dont have the fan base to support a big time HC. Yea I shout out stupid things on the board, I lose all credibility. But I do know some things. You should be happy with Leach for now. I mean getting to bowl games consistently is something im sure the little Washington State Alumms who are invested into the program understand and is something Leach can definitely accomplish. Leach will get you 6-8 win seasons and put up good games vs the Huskies through his prime years.

The network definitely helps you pay for any coach you hire. I just think any coach who could chose any Pac school would chose you last next to Colorado. There just isn't the alumni support and the history to support a known football coach or maintain one. Your best shot is to convince Leach to stay hes not a horrible coach............... It also paid for those stadium upgrades that make that tiny stadium look a little prettier.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea just a bad week all shake it off. Wiz had his Jahii limit for the day. And it seems like everyone else did as they all booked and its not because I own them. It might be for other reasons?

I don't know about all of that. I know that I have no real issue with you. I find most of your stuff pretty funny!!

Of course, Wallace and OD are 2 of my favorite posters, so I may not be the best reference for you!!:lol:

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dont take it the wrong way its like ASU for College basketball next to Utah we would be the last choice for most coaches. With how terribly investing our alummni and our fans our in college basketball.

Also the fact is Leach isnt that bad of a coach. Stop whining because at least hes not putting you in the shed. :laugh3:

Last edited by a moderator:

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just don't understand your little stadium sometimes doesn't even sell out. You obviously dont have the fan base to support a big time HC. Yea I shout out stupid things on the board, I lose all credibility. But I do know some things. You should be happy with Leach for now. I mean getting to bowl games consistently is something im sure the little Washington State Alumms who are invested into the program understand and is something Leach can definitely accomplish. Leach will get you 6-8 win seasons and put up good games vs the Huskies through his prime years.

The network definitely helps you pay for any coach you hire. I just think any coach who could chose any Pac school would chose you last next to Colorado. There just isn't the alumni support and the history to support a known football coach or maintain one. Your best shot is to convince Leach to stay hes not a horrible coach............... It also paid for those stadium upgrades that make that tiny stadium look a little prettier.

Our stadium is sold out every game so it's not as there is no support as people don't feel like driving 6 hours to see a product they disagree with just like every single other fan base in the Pac-12 who doesn't come close to a sell out when they are not winning. Yes, getting to bowl games consistantly would be nice but that is not what Leach brings to the table, that is what a coach who can actually develop players brings. A Leach offense was down by 18 to the Huskies, he did not put up a good game. Jeff Tuel and Coach Breske put up a good game against the Huskies. Leach's other notable win was when his offense did not score a point.

The Pac-12 network didn't help WSU pay for a coach, it helped upgrade facilities and help improve the campus but you have no credibility when it comes to discussing anything WSU so it's forgiven. I'm sure you do think WSU should be chosen last which is fine, and yes Leach is a horrible coach and will not succeed in the Pac-12.

We want to get back to what one of our great alums deemed the granddaddy of them all and with Leach we will be lucky to play for a chance at a bowl come Apple Cup time.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What has Leach already done? Way more than Paul Wuff has done. Worse coach I have ever seen. You cant just judge off of one game. He has a good track record? Got A&M on track not hard to sell out a 34,000 seat stadium!

I just dont think Wazzu could do better right now your forgetting that other schools also are using that rennovation money such as UW, Uofa, and Stanford to improve there facility's. Im not seeing the history here to get a well known coach? If your going to fire Leach who do you want Graham? Haha thats probably who you should of hired but he would of left Wazzu after a year just not enough history there. Leach is great for the job. Wants to stay on the DL after what the media did to his reputation with how they covered the "shed story" Colorado has much better and richer alumni than Wazzu. Do you not see the improvement of your team since last year? You guys were so bad last year and had no talent. Leach has brought in some talent this year and you can see the improvement especially after that USC game. He air raids hes an offensive minded guy but whats wrong with 6 wins expected and 8 wins at the max for Wazzu football? Because Leach has the offensive coaches and can recruit good offensive play makers to get you to the potatoe bowl every year.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.