• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The PAC12 THREAD v.2

Status
Not open for further replies.

BeaverShaver

Blocked, Ignored, and Hated in equal parts (12)
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Greetings PAC12ers. Thought I would stop by and say Hi. Hope all is well for all of you and the new year is treating you great.

BeaverShaver

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We miss you prick! :suds:

Hope the baby is doing good and everyone is sleeping....

Thanks dude.....things are truly grand. I couldn't ask for a better baby, she is perfect. Yes, we don't sleep great, but its worth it. Take care mcnabb...:suds:

BeaverShaver

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thinkin the same here...

BTW Husky Gomers...

Your about to go down in a heap in yer own CBB house!
:suds:

Thanks Wallace. By the way, nice Civil War win on the court for your Fightin Beavs. Hope all is well and the surfing is good.

:suds:

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good to see you Shaver!! Hope this means we'll see you here more. If not, enjoy that little girl and make sure you spoil her.

My daughter is 22 and still calls herself a Daddy's girl!!

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unfortunately I agree but at the same time you cant just say every student athlete is dumb and is taking the basket weaving classes. Watching interviews you can tell a Mariota from a Kiko Alonso

Not every one of them obviously, just a vast majority.

Watch it......Wizard will call you a racist for saying such things. Oh wait, Winston is not a Husky QB...carry on.

Lol Winston is a retard, I'd call him a retard if he was white, yellow, brown or purple.

Thanks dude.....things are truly grand. I couldn't ask for a better baby, she is perfect. Yes, we don't sleep great, but its worth it. Take care mcnabb...

Congrats on the baby! I can't remember if I've talked shit to you or not so I'll just leave it at that :suds:

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,000.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watch it......Wizard will call you a racist for saying such things. Oh wait, Winston is not a Husky QB...carry on.
Lol Winston is a retard, I'd call him a retard if he was white, yellow, brown or purple.

I'll assume that quote came from Shaver. I had to put him on permanent ignore because he cannot conduct himself with anything that resembles adult behavior and I see he is still taking cheap shots. Pretty low to continue to attack someone when they cannot respond back. Someone, maybe someone close to him, should tell him to forget I exist and maybe put me on ignore so he isn't tempted to be a dumbass again. I haven't said a thing about him, or to him since he acted like a 2y old and don't plan to ever again. It would be good for the board if he would agree to the same.

Some people never learn.

SUBuddha

Stanford Nerd
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 84,965.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd love to know what goes on at Stanford. There is no doubt despite the show they put on they have numerous accommodations for their student athletes as well now, it is just harder for me to imagine them doing it. The fact that retard Jameis Winston qualified just demonstrates the standard these schools hold their student athletes.

234, I will simply say this, Winston took the SAT 5 times to get the scores he needed for LSJU, and took the AP classes. If I recall, Solomon Thomas, who has not committed yet, but has been admitted, took the SAT 6 times to get his scores up. The admissions process at Stanford is the same for athletes as for other kids. They use a two score system. Academics from 1-5 with a five being high (so Perfect SAT and GPA=5). They also score the extracurricular activities of applicants 1-5, so elite level performance in sports (i.e. a gold medal) would be a five the same as having been a research assistant in an elite lab would be. To put it into perspective, I only knew one football player at Stanford with a lower SAT than me (half my house was athletes) I had a 4.0 coming out a school and my EC's included ROTC, student government, teaching skiing to children, multiple academic clubs, and 3 sports.....oh and 3 previous generations of family that attended. I know how I got in. :bawling:

Stanford has had two decommits in the last week due to admissions denying the kids entry to the school.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,000.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think every college simply pushes through athletes, and even those that do don't do it for every kid. It's kind of an age old question isn't it? Is it ok to put a kid through school that otherwise had no chance to get in outside of sports so the school has benefit and supposedly, the kid gets benefit as well in at least some education they otherwise wouldn't have had access.

I have no doubt the kids going to Stanford are held to a higher standard than the rest of the Pac, but I do question Cal. Love Lynch, but when you hear him speak you do have to question him being a college graduate. Find me a Marshawn Lynch that went to Stanford and maybe my mind will be changed.

SUBuddha

Stanford Nerd
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 84,965.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

UtahUte

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,555.83
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alfred Smith - Highlight Videos, Schedule & Roster - Hudl

Um heres another we just commited today from Louisiana. Sick people just Sick! 4 from Florida, and 4 from Louisiana. Shits about to get real here in a year or two at Utah. My prediction is coming along just as planned. I gave these fuckers at the LEAST 7-8 years of recruiting. I believe this class is alot more talented than the last three combined! CRAZY. Oh and there not done! GO UTES!

UtahUte

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,555.83
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alfred Smith - Highlight Videos, Schedule & Roster - Hudl

Um heres another we just commited today from Louisiana. Sick people just Sick! 4 from Florida, and 4 from Louisiana. Shits about to get real here in a year or two at Utah. My prediction is coming along just as planned. I gave these fuckers at the LEAST 7-8 years of recruiting. I believe this class is alot more talented than the last three combined! CRAZY. Oh and there not done! GO UTES!

*They're not done. DOH!

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oregon lands 2nd Florida HS RB

Charles Nelson from Daytona Beach Florida. He isn't big, but he runs a 4.30 40.

SPEED.....

He joins Oregon verbaled RBs Tony James also feom Florida and 5* RB man child Royce Freeman from Imperial Hi in Cali.

One hell of a RB class. They are solidifying the backfield again. These 3 will join 5* Tyner from the 2013 class along with 1000 yard gainer and 2012 class Byron Marshall in the backfield....

:yahoo:

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Silent assassin attack in Mormonland reported. Petersen flipped Utah commit Sidney Jones tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.