• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The PAC12 THREAD v.2

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This coming from a state that had legal marijuana and gay marriage and the highest sales tax in the country.

dont be such a fascist.... man :laugh3:

:sarcasm:

Big-Lebowski.jpg

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks!! Getting to the Clink for a Seahawks game is on my bucket list. Gotta hear that crowd live.

Absolutely one of the best stadiums in sports. Designed well with great sight lines. Can walk from downtown and tons of great bars surround it. Games are a blast. Do it.

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As far as guys I went to school with:
Touchdown Tommy Vardell: Serious knee injury coupled with his "religion"'s (christian science) negative view on medicine really stunted his career. FYI he broke his collar bone against Penn State in '92 and still broke the RB bench record that year. After his knee injury with the browns the church granted him amnesty for surgery (he was tithing a shit ton) but he took no pain killers from 24 hours after surgery on.

Steve Stenstrom: Broke most of the passing records on the Farm, and looked to have a bright future after being tutored by Walsh his final 2 seasons. Never really learned to read the D at the speed he needed in the NFL.

McNabb funny you mention Emtman, I thought he would be a beast also, especially after he nuked my roomies knee on a crack back my sophomore year.

Two good picks there Buddha....

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Absolutely one of the best stadiums in sports. Designed well with great sight lines. Can walk from downtown and tons of great bars surround it. Games are a blast. Do it.

Fusky speaks truth. It is awesome. The walk from downtown for Beisbol or football is awesome. And SLuggers is freaking awesome. Once after an A's win in Seattle, I ordered a quad jack and coke.......

They served it to me in a 32 ounce plastic cup. How cool is that?

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,000.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Calling yourself a 12..... So stupid
So shocked a 9'er fan would think that.
But that's how UW grads are able to get a job!!!!
I'm sure you can do better than that. That would apply to OSU grads much better.
This coming from a state that had legal marijuana and gay marriage and the highest sales tax in the country.
I'm sure there is still more pot in Oregon where it is illegal than here. Sales tax? :laugh3: We buy almost everything online and avoid it. I'll take that over another income tax every time. You have an issue with the gays? :noidea:

But seriously, do you all ever wish you could just pump your own gas and get going?

Many years ago most gas stations here had both self service and full service. You don't find that anymore because few ever used full service and it got too expensive to have it. We clearly chose self service.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Fusky speaks truth. It is awesome. The walk from downtown for Beisbol or football is awesome. And SLuggers is freaking awesome. Once after an A's win in Seattle, I ordered a quad jack and coke.......

They served it to me in a 32 ounce plastic cup. How cool is that?

Already looking a flight, hotel and rental car packages!! Thinking it would be a great trip for me and my son. If I do, I probably won't even tell him what we're doing.

asu_08

HIGH OCTANE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bradford to the NFL. This time it's official. He's a workout freak and will tear it up at the combine. He'll probably end up drafted higher than Sutton.

Not Neutral

Cross Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bradford to the NFL. This time it's official. He's a workout freak and will tear it up at the combine. He'll probably end up drafted higher than Sutton.

Ouch! in one respect. Then, as next year is likely a small step back anyway, a good time to work on a new defense, one end to the other. Best of luck to Bradford, don't blame him a bit.

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Already looking a flight, hotel and rental car packages!! Thinking it would be a great trip for me and my son. If I do, I probably won't even tell him what we're doing.

You wont be disappointed.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 10,000.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You wont be disappointed.

Go ahead and tell him where to go to get a good burger while up here too. :whistle:

Reminds me, I'll be up north tomorrow. I'll have to stop for a couple of burgers, fry, and a shake. I'll toast it to you mamba.
:behindsofa:

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 10,000.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Over 5400 posts in two months on this thread. Now that it's the dead season? Bet this thread is still alive at the start of next season's opening day.

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Over 5400 posts in two months on this thread. Now that it's the dead season? Bet this thread is still alive at the start of next season's opening day.

i bet not. Its cooling down period. You know there will be some shit going down on here in the Dog Days of Summer. Fiendin for football.... Grouchy... you know, just like the last two years.

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There could be some news with late flips during LOI week, but things are going to be pretty quiet with the dawgs by design from Feb on to summer. Petersen is not the social media whore that Sark was and is known to keep things more private. Spring practices will be closed to everyone, including most media. Doesn't appear there will be an QB controversy as Miles is looking like the guy. It's going to be very quiet till fall camps are about to begin. Then the floodgates as everyone is going to be interested in what were going to see from the Dawgs, especially on offense, in 2014, even though they've said uptempo and what Sark was running is going to be close to what your going to see.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 10,000.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't put that lock on Miles just yet. I'm telling that Troy was being groomed and everyone that has worked with him thinks he is the real deal. I'm not saying Miles isn't legit, but don't rush to assume the new regime comes in and just auto promotes the next guy in line. Which ever of them doesn't get it gone and you can bank on that. I'm assuming lindquist is more likely to stay, but you never know.

Even if spring is closed there will be enough interest and enough info to be worth following.

Status
Not open for further replies.