• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The PAC12 THREAD v.2

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good News Duck fans: Early enrollees

By Rob Moseley
Editor, GoDucks.com

Two transfers and a true freshman have enrolled for winter quarter at the university, putting them on track to practice with the Oregon football team this spring.

The newcomers include junior college cornerback Dominique Harrison; Wilsonville native Johnny Ragin, a linebacker who transferred from California; and freshman wide receiver Jalen Brown.
Harrison was one of three junior-college transfers to sign a letter of intent with the Ducks over the winter. He’s a three-star player from Contra Costa (Calif.) College who has three years in which to play two at Oregon.
:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:Typically, rules would require that Ragin pay his own way after transferring within the conference, but the Pac-12 granted a request to allow Ragin a scholarship immediately.
:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

It’s expected he’ll sit out the 2014 season as a transfer before being eligible for the Ducks, whose pipeline of young linebackers now includes Ragin

TROJAN-MAN

Been around the block more times than the mailman
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
By Rob Moseley
Editor, GoDucks.com

Two transfers and a true freshman have enrolled for winter quarter at the university, putting them on track to practice with the Oregon football team this spring.

The newcomers include junior college cornerback Dominique Harrison; Wilsonville native Johnny Ragin, a linebacker who transferred from California; and freshman wide receiver Jalen Brown.
Harrison was one of three junior-college transfers to sign a letter of intent with the Ducks over the winter. He’s a three-star player from Contra Costa (Calif.) College who has three years in which to play two at Oregon.
:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:Typically, rules would require that Ragin pay his own way after transferring within the conference, but the Pac-12 granted a request to allow Ragin a scholarship immediately.

:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo

It’s expected he’ll sit out the 2014 season as a transfer before being eligible for the Ducks, whose pipeline of young linebackers now includes Ragin

:clap:

Not Neutral

Cross Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok shit starting to get fuckin real here in Utah. We just jumped from 59th to 47th and we were ranked 10th in the PAC now were jumped to 7th. Dennis Erickison is working his ass of in Florida and Louisiana.
This is great. Last year we had 2 freshman start at corner, now the coach's have said there are probably 4-5 freshman that could start this coming year. I think this is where Utah gets better. Why? Whittingham is not a coach that likes to start freshman, And after watching the bowl games this year it was crazy to see how many of the players on those teams have/had freshman start. I think it's better development for them. And it's a plus, if they're telling us that they have those kids that could start right away. Dood thats good news. GO Utes #UteNation.

One thing for sure, Dennis Erickson knows football talent.

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just checked out WSU's schedule.

Rutgers @ WSU in the opener on Thursday August 28th.

Wow! Props to Rutgers traveling cross country to the Pallouse in game 1. All the way from Jersey. Impressive.

SUBuddha

Stanford Nerd
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 84,965.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just checked out WSU's schedule.

Rutgers @ WSU in the opener on Thursday August 28th.

Wow! Props to Rutgers traveling cross country to the Pallouse in game 1. All the way from Jersey. Impressive.
Especially considering that is when it is still hot out there. Could be hard on those young men. Props to WSU not having a true patsy first. I am still pissed at SJSU for bailing on the Bill Walsh game, forcing Stanford to add UC Davis last minute. Then again Davis beat the cardinal when Walt the Joke was the coach on the Farm.

asu_08

HIGH OCTANE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Monte sky walker Seabrook - Hudl

And another.

Andre Godfrey Jr. C/o 2014 Junior Highlights

And another.

Brandon Snell Highlights

And another.

Happy, Happy, Happy!

I'm going to say at least 2 more years,and I think Utah will have a roster they really need to win the South.

The south is going to be no joke in a few years. UCLA had a monster recruiting class last year and is closing strong this year. ASU and UA are on the rise and both have really good classes right now. Utah is definitely going to benefit from having Pac 12 depth, and USC is going to be back to full strength soon...

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The south is going to be no joke in a few years. UCLA had a monster recruiting class last year and is closing strong this year. ASU and UA are on the rise and both have really good classes right now. Utah is definitely going to benefit from having Pac 12 depth, and USC is going to be back to full strength soon...

:agree:

asu_08

HIGH OCTANE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Apparently Carl Bradford received an early second round grade from the NFL. If that's true he's gone.

This was actually just one scout's opinion, not the grade he got back. Everything I'm reading now says he got a 3-4th round grade which is more realistic. CBS is reporting that he's coming back but I'm not getting my hopes up until he makes an official announcement.

TROJAN-MAN

Been around the block more times than the mailman
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ASU & AZ fans, what's the word on Casey Tucker? What are you guys hearing?

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,000.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Le sigh...

Used to be if you took a day off from this bitch you had 15 pages at least you missed. Now it's no more than a page a day and soon it will be less than that.

Hate the off season. :pout:

asu_08

HIGH OCTANE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ASU & AZ fans, what's the word on Casey Tucker? What are you guys hearing?

It's down to ASU and Stanford. He's visiting Stanford right now and will visit ASU next weekend. Unfortunately for ASU I think he'll end up at Stanford unless he doesn't accepted.

SUBuddha

Stanford Nerd
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 84,965.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's down to ASU and Stanford. He's visiting Stanford right now and will visit ASU next weekend. Unfortunately for ASU I think he'll end up at Stanford unless he doesn't accepted.
I think he got his acceptance on the visit. Along with Solomon Thomas.

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Le sigh...

Used to be if you took a day off from this bitch you had 15 pages at least you missed. Now it's no more than a page a day and soon it will be less than that.

This.

Now I can actually keep up with the thread :lol:

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Le sigh...

Yeah, the off season sucks. This is the worst part of it too. There's a lot of time between now and when we get to watch college football again...

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Le sigh...

So let's create "positive chatter".........

For everyone, we have a wide range in age as for fans posting here so give a players name, that played for a school in the Pac that you thought would have a great NFL career, but didn't...( doesn't have to be from your team)

I'm gonna start with two:

Steve Emtman -DT UW, a serious knee injury took the #1 pick and squashed what could've been a very good NFL career. This big farm kid had size, and speed, he change games time and time again...

Jonathan Stewart- RB Oregon, hometown kid that took his talents south (Thanks Tyrone!) also a first round selection, speed, size, the way he can make people miss him, injuries have hampered him every year in his brief NFL career, granted he's still in the league, but time is running out, and it raises the question no injuries just how good or what records he couldve broken...

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So let's create "positive chatter".........

For everyone, we have a wide range in age as for fans posting here so give a players name, that played for a school in the Pac that you thought would have a great NFL career, but didn't...( doesn't have to be from your team)

I'm gonna start with two:

Steve Emtman -DT UW, a serious knee injury took the #1 pick and squashed what could've been a very good NFL career. This big farm kid had size, and speed, he change games time and time again...

Jonathan Stewart- RB Oregon, hometown kid that took his talents south (Thanks Tyrone!) also a first round selection, speed, size, the way he can make people miss him, injuries have hampered him every year in his brief NFL career, granted he's still in the league, but time is running out, and it raises the question no injuries just how good or what records he couldve broken...

Yeah for all of Oregon's recent RB's who would have thought Blount would have the most success?

Status
Not open for further replies.