• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The PAC12 THREAD v.2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To me anything after the top 3-4 is so much up in the air that any list is as good as any other. To me the clear leaders are those top teams. An argument can be made to add USC to the top tier. After that I'm not sure anyone can have a solid grasp on who they will be until fall camp. I mean I can throw an arbitrary list up anyway.

1. Stanford
2. UCLA
3. Oregon
4. USC
5. Arizona State
6. UW
7. Arizona
8. Oregon State
9. WSU
10. Utah
11. Colorado
12. Cal
I feel confident putting Colorado and Cal at the bottom of the PAC (In that order).

asu_08

HIGH OCTANE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel confident putting Colorado and Cal at the bottom of the PAC (In that order).

I don't know look what Auburn and Mizzou did to the SEC :lol:

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stanford loses a ton of talent and leadership but that seems to have been their story in the offseason the last three years and they've done well. They are the kings of the Pac until somebody dethrones them. This will be the first year of mostly David Shaw recruits so it'll interesting to see how that goes but my guess is just fine.

I believe the class they are losing this year is different. They may reload and not skip a beat. Not here to argue that.

But rather praise the class of SRs that is leaving. I cant remember such a great class of players playing 4 years of awesome football together.

Anderson, Skov, Hewitt, Murphy, Danser, Flemming, Gaffney, Gardner, Yankey, Reynolds, Tarpley, Wilkes.....

What a group of football players.

I believe they can still win. But man, they are losing those glue guys that went on one of the best 4 year runs this conference has had.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn tf12, how do you guys always get stuck with the early conference games?

A rematch of the Bowl game with Fresno St. last year and Sark's debut kind of makes this one 'ify' to some degree however you should pick up the W.

So to me, this looks a lot like a 1-1, 0-1 start and if you are 1-1 going into the BC game it could set the tone for a tough year for Sark at USC. I am very curious to the time of this game as it will matter.

Now I know SC easily handled BC last season but the Eagles gave both No. 1 FSU and No. 8 Clemson grief at home last year before each pulled off wins.

Keep your fingers crossed because the only way this scenario gets worse... Tim De Ruyter & Fresno State have something to say and get some revenge for both the USC HC pass on Tim and their most recent Bowl loss.

I really don't like the way you guys have to start the season. I doubt it will happen but, imagine if you have to lick your wounds at 1-2 or 0-3 going into your bye week!

I think the early PAC games are because of the insistence on playing Stanford every season. They are the only PAC-North team that we do that with.

I seriously doubt that we will be any worse than 2-1 going into the bye week.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sure many lists will be quite similar Vita. I think I'd change around your 2, 3, and 4, but I don't see any glaring issues with what is left.

Again, these are way too early looks. We don't know what to expect from Utah, Oregon State, or even how much WSU might grow this year.

I hope for your sake that USC doesn't win the South. I know TF12 and his ilk will think I'm saying it only because Sark is there now, but I've always rooted against USC. Can't stand them or their totally annoying band. I'd much rather see UCLA or even ASU win the south, although I think UCLA has a much better chance of it.

If your team played better, our band would be less annoying.:whistle:

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the early PAC games are because of the insistence on playing Stanford every season. They are the only PAC-North team that we do that with.

I seriously doubt that we will be any worse than 2-1 going into the bye week.
I agree but even that's not good enough for USC IMO.

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The PAC will be another bar brawl in 2014. Stanford and Oregon will start the season ranked the highest, but both have questions as well. Stanford has a lot of new starters, and the Ducks will on defense, plus a new DC.

The next 6-7 PAC teams after them will all be bowl quality and lots of battles once PAC part of season starts. Shaping up to be another great year for the conf and continue to maintain cred against the east coast biased media.

UtahUte

Hoopla Cash
$ 780.83
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To me anything after the top 3-4 is so much up in the air that any list is as good as any other. To me the clear leaders are those top teams. An argument can be made to add USC to the top tier. After that I'm not sure anyone can have a solid grasp on who they will be until fall camp. I mean I can throw an arbitrary list up anyway.

1. Stanford
2. UCLA
3. Oregon
4. USC
5. Arizona State
6. UW
7. Arizona
8. Oregon State
9. WSU
10. Utah
11. Colorado
12. Cal

Whats with this, your all high, that shit they sell in Washington must be the shaniz, I know the Colorado stuff is pretty good. It has a lemony taste to it, But anyways Utah will be #1 fokers!

Not Neutral

Cross Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If KaDeem comes back for his senior year I think Arizona competes for a South title. The South is no pushover in football anymore.

You're right, DBacks. There are six teams in the South and any one of five could win it and no one should even be surprised. I'm picking USC to be the one after the feathers settle, but I'm not putting a whole lot of money on that. Arizona will be in the thick of it whether KaDeem returns or not. Keep an eye out for Utah as well. The North not so much. Oregon will win it, no doubt in my mind. Doesn't matter who is second. All that shit we've heard from Oregon Ducks is about to come true. Maybe even...nah.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,000.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whats with this, your all high, that shit they sell in Washington must be the shaniz, I know the Colorado stuff is pretty good. It has a lemony taste to it, But anyways Utah will be #1 fokers!

You mean the same Utah team that went from 10-3 in the MWC in '10, to 8-4 and a 3rd place finish in the South in '11, to back to back 5 win no bowl eligible teams since?

Yeah, we are all running scared. :laugh3:

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

#1 in your hearts and minds, but #10 in the PAC.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You mean the same Utah team that went from 10-3 in the MWC in '10, to 8-4 and a 3rd place finish in the South in '11, to back to back 5 win no bowl eligible teams since?

Yeah, we are all running scared. :laugh3:

#1 in your hearts and minds, but #10 in the PAC.
:lol:

Y'all are fucked up!

Last edited by a moderator:

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,000.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:lol:

Y'all are fucked up!

Too soon? :noidea:

Do we have some sort of a no fly zone where we can't trash on each other for a window of time at the end of the season? Cause I'm pretty sure a few of us have so violated that already.

Status
Not open for further replies.