• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The PAC12 THREAD v.2

Status
Not open for further replies.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ASU wins out, it doesn't matter who beats who. If they don't win out, its our own fault. So don't worry. But those pinning their hopes on USC beating Stanford or the Beavers beating ASU at home are in for a bit of disappointment I think. Even if ASU drops one or the other, the only one to gain will be UCLA.

I still think UCLA isnt the same team that beat Nebraska. There so banged up and I thought they looked kind of bad vs Uofa? That running back played great but Hundley and Jordan James were deadly on that option. Especially how much Mazzone spreads the field and James is so quick hes able to sneak through holes hes perfect for that offense. And of course the line and defensive injuries.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ahhh well cool. I missed that piece.

Yeah, basically he is getting an on the job interview. I posted on another thread that if I were to put a percentage on it, I'd say that as of this moment, he's probably at about 25-30% that he gets it. Every win increases that percentage.

I am hearing that there is a growing groundswell of support for Coach O among Trojans. If he wins out, it will be very difficult for Haden to give the job to someone else.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You should do a little research. USC has only one year of schollie reductions left and the majority of our recruits (even under the schollie reductions) have been 4 and 5 star. When you consider the talent that USC already has and the talent we will continue to get, USC is actually a very attractive job.

4 years ago, when the sanctions were first announced, you'd be right. But as of today, it's back to being a dream job.

Oh gotcha! I dont give a shit about USC im just hoping there program is shit right now. :lol:

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still think UCLA isnt the same team that beat Nebraska. There so banged up and I thought they looked kind of bad vs Uofa? That running back played great but Hundley and Jordan James were deadly on that option. Especially how much Mazzone spreads the field and James is so quick hes able to sneak through holes hes perfect for that offense. And of course the line and defensive injuries.

I think that there a couple of things at play here. I think they have some key guys banged up and I think having to play Stanford and Oregon back to back hurt them and now they get Washington, ASU and USC all in a row. Fortunately, they get Washington and ASU at home. I said before the season that the way their schedule was set up, they could be a better team than last year, but end up with the same record or worse.

Watching the way they have played the past 2 seasons under Mora, they may have a little "ASU syndrome". That's not a slam on ASU, because I'm not talking about the late season swoons of recent years, I'm talking about the Frank Kush era.

Frank Kush used to have one of, if not the toughest, training camps in the nation (Camp Tontozona). Some of his ASU teams used to fade late in the season and many thought it was because of how tough their training camps were (players who made it through used to get a gold football necklace). Mora has been running a similar training camp in San Bernardino where it gets almost as hot in the summer as Arizona.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think that there a couple of things at play here. I think they have some key guys banged up and I think having to play Stanford and Oregon back to back hurt them and now they get Washington, ASU and USC all in a row. Fortunately, they get Washington and ASU at home. I said before the season that the way their schedule was set up, they could be a better team than last year, but end up with the same record or worse.

Watching the way they have played the past 2 seasons under Mora, they may have a little "ASU syndrome". That's not a slam on ASU, because I'm not talking about the late season swoons of recent years, I'm talking about the Frank Kush era.

Frank Kush used to have one of, if not the toughest, training camps in the nation (Camp Tontozona). Some of his ASU teams used to fade late in the season and many thought it was because of how tough their training camps were (players who made it through used to get a gold football necklace). Mora has been running a similar training camp in San Bernardino where it gets almost as hot in the summer as Arizona.

Trainers and modern day athletes are built much better than back in the 70s but yea Graham is also doing that stuff. He brought us back to Camp T and works these kids as hard as Kush did. Better athletes and trainers are a reason why we aren't banged up and worn out.

Thats why Kushs players would like him so much and why he coached so many NFL stars Kush got them strength and pushed them into shape to be ready for the NFL. Camp T was definitely intense back in the day Kush worked those kids tougher than anyone in the nation.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trainers and modern day athletes are built much better than back in the 70s but yea Graham is also doing that stuff. He brought us back to Camp T and works these kids as hard as Kush did. Better athletes and trainers are a reason why we aren't banged up and worn out.

Thats why Kushs players would like him so much and why he coached so many NFL stars Kush got them strength and pushed them into shape to be ready for the NFL. Camp T was definitely intense back in the day Kush worked those kids tougher than anyone in the nation.

Agreed. Kush was an all-time great coach, imo and knew how to get the most out of his players. I had heard about Camp Tontozona from my family (all ASU fans except for me). Then, when I played in college, the starting offensive guard for our team had one of those gold football necklaces that his brother who had played for Kush gave him. He told me some of what his brother said about it.

We were both glad that Kush wasn't coaching our team!!:lol:

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love it when Jahii cracks on Oregon and players being paid. We all know he wants some of that Nike swag.

I'm sure he would rather just get a job washing the oregon cheerleaders outfits each week. We know what he would do with the bottoms for about 10 seconds.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sure he would rather just get a job washing the oregon cheerleaders outfits each week. We know what he would do with the bottoms for about 10 seconds.

Can I get a job washing the Oregon cheerleaders? :becky:

Not Neutral

Cross Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:laugh3: Robert Nelson will blow the coverage. He gets burned every play don't know why hes on the field like I said hes got something on the coaches. Almost lost us the Utah game and got a gimme int to boost his stats.

Almost everyone you've criticized has had one of his best days in the next game. Remember: Sutton too fat, etc?

SUBuddha

Stanford Nerd
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 84,965.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok see my post back on about page 26-28. Half of the LSJU team is majoring in some kind of engineering/programming/science field currently. I can only speak from my time on the farm, but this fatazz dyslexic was tutored in biopsych by the starting nose tackle who went on to play in the NFL back in the early 90's.

Are there easy classes at the school? Yes, I put of my gen eds so I could take 25 units a quarter senior year and graduate early (gave up an ROTC scholarship when they found out I was dyslexic and ran out of money even working a jackhammer on I5 and the 520 bridge 12 hours a day in the summer). I took a course called rocks for jocks, and another called physics for poets. Both of those courses covered in the first 2 weeks what we covered in an entire year in my AP geology and physics courses.

So the option to do easy fecal matter is there on the farm, but even the easy stuff there is tougher than what any student takes in an AP high school course, at least in my experience.

So, that said, UW please win out, except against the Beavers, I do not want to see another Wallace drunk week thread. USC, my boys on the farm are looking to go 17-0 in CA in the last 4 years, buckle it up, Stanford's O may not do much in the first half against your 4 and 5 * studs, but with your depth I see them rolling in the late 3rd to early 4th qtr. I am going LSJU 31- Under Stanford Control 20 with a near tie in the first half.

Sorry all of this may be my bourbon and coke talking, but I find if I do not drink when grading U of A student's papers I hold them to an objective standard, and that would result in a lot of F's. Just fucking with AZ basketball fan.

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, that said, UW please win out, except against the Beavers, I do not want to see another Wallace drunk week thread.

For the sake of the PAC board, for the sake of Beaver Nation and for god's sake...I don't want to see that for me either Buddah...:yahoo:

SUBuddha

Stanford Nerd
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 84,965.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh and as a side note, my wife would happily take a job ashing the oregon cheerleaders....damn I love my wife.

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oregon Football players probably get to skip class and get a made up grade, probably get all there meals paid for, any Nike gear they want they will get. They get paid a weekly salary. This is just how I see Oregon.

Says the fan of one of the biggest party schools in the country.

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont know about washing them but I know I got some lap dances from at least 1 ex cheerleader.

Status
Not open for further replies.