• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The PAC12 THREAD v.2

Status
Not open for further replies.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
THEE BEST all around player ASU has seen yet.

THAT caught me good eye.

While ASU is "fixated" on Cooks we'll just have Mannion "wheel around" for a back weakside TE screener flipper. See YA!

:laugh3: Robert Nelson will blow the coverage. He gets burned every play don't know why hes on the field like I said hes got something on the coaches. Almost lost us the Utah game and got a gimme int to boost his stats.

asu_08

HIGH OCTANE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:laugh3: Robert Nelson will blow the coverage. He gets burned every play don't know why hes on the field like I said hes got something on the coaches. Almost lost us the Utah game and got a gimme int to boost his stats.

Nelson gives me a heart attack every time he tries to return a punt but on defense he's improved a lot and has had a good last 2 games.

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

IF he is a weak link, Riley and Langendork know it and willisolate him at some point. Beaver punt/KO coverage has gotten better as the season's gone on.

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So it basically comes down to Mannion taking care of the ball, no mistakes, geez feels like I'm talking about my Dawgs and Price! :suds:

Wallace I think think they get it down there and walk away with the win...

Now that would shake things up in the PAC South a bit... Couple that with a SC win and we are in for a wild last couple games in the South.

Everything on the line in the Territorial Cup and Battle for LA

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oly, picking SC to win outright? Ouch! Got any info the rest of us don't have?

Optimism... Hopeful... and wishful thinking all wrapped into one.

Lets Go USC:yahoo:

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yall sleeping on the Buffs next year. They got some scary returners watch out in the south! :laugh3:

-Said no one ever even Colorado fans

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oregon Football players probably get to skip class and get a made up grade, probably get all there meals paid for, any Nike gear they want they will get. They get paid a weekly salary. This is just how I see Oregon.

DEAL WITH IT!

reverse-1357754903_pug_hops_up_stairs.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This isnt fucking they win we lose they lose we beat them they beat us we beat ourselves but they lose the head to head which means we win the south because they lost there last game.

ITS FUCKING WIN EVERY GAME I DONT WANNA HEAR THAT SHIT!

BeaverShaver

Blocked, Ignored, and Hated in equal parts (12)
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love it when Jahii cracks on Oregon and players being paid. We all know he wants some of that Nike swag.

Not Neutral

Cross Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This isnt fucking they win we lose they lose we beat them they beat us we beat ourselves but they lose the head to head which means we win the south because they lost there last game.

ITS FUCKING WIN EVERY GAME I DONT WANNA HEAR THAT SHIT!

ASU wins out, it doesn't matter who beats who. If they don't win out, its our own fault. So don't worry. But those pinning their hopes on USC beating Stanford or the Beavers beating ASU at home are in for a bit of disappointment I think. Even if ASU drops one or the other, the only one to gain will be UCLA.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We don't even know if coach O wants to keep the job. His specialties are defense and recruiting.

He did have a forgettable head coaching job once upon a time.

Actually, we do know. Coach O has said he wants the job, but that he'd like to stick around as recruiting coordinator if he doesn't get it.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why would anyone want the USC job right now. Seriously its a dream job but when you have a lack of scholarships it makes your job very hard. Your talent becomes thin and you dont have the talent to compete for a national championship which is what they look for at USC. Its to risky of a job to take.

You should do a little research. USC has only one year of schollie reductions left and the majority of our recruits (even under the schollie reductions) have been 4 and 5 star. When you consider the talent that USC already has and the talent we will continue to get, USC is actually a very attractive job.

4 years ago, when the sanctions were first announced, you'd be right. But as of today, it's back to being a dream job.

Ironbreaker

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,116.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually, we do know. Coach O has said he wants the job, but that he'd like to stick around as recruiting coordinator if he doesn't get it.

ahhh well cool. I missed that piece.

Status
Not open for further replies.