• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The PAC12 THREAD v.2

Status
Not open for further replies.

520GGATO

Southern Arizona Servin'
Hoopla Cash
$ 85.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe or maybe not. He says he'll play whatever position they need him to play, whether that be CB or WR. I'm hearing likely the WR position though. If it is WR he might redshirt(IMO), if it's CB he'll compete for the starting role.

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well after Washington "pizzed all over him" in the new coach searchin process...WHY NOT head to Texas and prove something there.
:whistle: :bolt:

He got a raise out of UCLA for the Washington interview, besides everybody knew Petersen was the guy all along.....

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Monster get for Rich Rod:

In a shocker during commit announcements at the under armour all-American game, 5-star CB Jalen Tabor has chose to commit to Arizona over Alabama. He also had offers from Florida and Florida St. This is one of the biggest upsets in recent recruiting history. Tabor, listed as the #4 CB recruit in the nation, has a chance to form an incredible tandem at cornerback with 4-star Arizona commit Cameron Denson. Tabor is also considered a special teams threat and could also end up in kick return duty at Arizona.

The chicks at Arizona are sooooo hot and soooo easy. I'm surprised that the Arizona schools are not at the top of recruiting classes every year.

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What life is like at the University of Arizona:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pzwvJEXuwu4]I'm Shmacked The Movie : University of Arizona - Pool Party Season w/ Wolfgang Gartner - YouTube[/ame]

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wasn't talking about the logo. I was razzing you about the 1st 10 win season since 2005!!

USC has had 2 of those while under NCAA sanctions!!:suds:
2011 ~ Very impressive!

This year you guys did have 14 games, without playing in the CCG, to make the mark.

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The chicks at Arizona are sooooo hot and soooo easy. I'm surprised that the Arizona schools are not at the top of recruiting classes every year.

Everytime the Arizona schools are mentioned this is the exact quote you have about the schools down there which now raises possible past experiences that have changed your life for ever:

A) You were a recruiting coach down at one of the schools and you used the coeds down there to land 4 and 5 star recruits, that the NCAA found out about and you were terminated?

B) Or in younger years you were down there and fell mad for one of these coeds and she broke your heart

C) You traveled to Lake Havasu and witnessed a three some between coeds and they wouldn't let join in?

:suds:

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see 2 things happening this off-season for the Bruins. One good and one bad.

For the good: I don't think Mora is going anywhere. At least not this year. Mora just got himself and his assistants raises and got the facilities upgrade for UCLA fast tracked. I don't see him leaving for another college program. I say he leaves for the NFL in 3-5 years.

For the bad: I think Hundley is gone. From what I've heard and read, he's considered a 1st rounder. Even if he falls to the 2nd round, he's looking at $4-5 million guaranteed.

As for learning from history, Matt Leinart and Matt Barkley were both considered 1st rounders, stayed and cost themselves a lot of money. Barkley moreso than Leinart because he only dropped to #10, but it still cost him a lot of money because he would have been the #1 pick had he left early.

If Hundley doesn't come out, NFL scouts will spend all of next season nitpicking everything about his game and that will cost him money.
Neither Leinart nor Barkley left as redshirt sophomores. Both stayed for their last year of eligibility.

Brett, Marcus and Johnny all have 2 years of eligibility left.

The history you've listed doesn't quite fit.

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
RT @McMurphyESPN: Texas very interested in UCLA's Jim Mora. UT & reps of Mora had conversations today sources told @AdamSchefter

back to this topic, for the life of me I can not understand as to why Texas would want him as a head coach? I'm not pissing on UCLA here, but I guess in a way I am saying Texas is a more of a glorified job over UCLA, now with that said this coach past experience shows no where in his career he can run a top notch program like Texas?

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
back to this topic, for the life of me I can not understand as to why Texas would want him as a head coach? I'm not pissing on UCLA here, but I guess in a way I am saying Texas is a more of a glorified job over UCLA, now with that said this coach past experience shows no where in his career he can run a top notch program like Texas?

I agree here McNabb...Could you imagine the Horn Hierarchy even considering hiring a "West Coast guy" to do their dirty work?

Aint gonna happen...

They need a coach packin a side iron and ready to succeed from the nation 1st, THEN someone who can coach 2nd.
:laugh3:

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,000.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd be surprised if they picked Mora, but I'd be happy for him and really happy for the rest of us that we no longer have to face his team.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well there you go, we finally get a topic to talk about on here and its squashed:L
Sorry bro :lol:

Unlike the UW opening earlier, I was really worried Jimbo Jr would take a real good look at the Texas opening and then all the noise this morning on SC was Jimmy was the hot fit to follow Mack.

Very happy now!

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Unlike the UW opening earlier, I was really worried Jimbo Jr would take a real good look at the Texas opening and then all the noise this morning on SC was Jimmy was the hot fit to follow Mack.

Very happy now!

Me as well... He can stay as long as he wants....

:evil:

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Very happy now!

No its good for UCLA period, I don't him taken UW nor Texas was the right moves, he belongs there and its great for you guys to keep him ....:suds:

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congrats to UCLA for having one of the few coaches in college football left with any integrity. Mora turned down his home town Huskies and one of the most prestigious jobs in college football in UT.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congrats to UCLA for having one of the few coaches in college football left with any integrity. Mora turned down his home town Huskies and one of the most prestigious jobs in college football in UT.
And someone here recently said Mora talks out of his ass.

While I'm not convinced that's untrue, as they say, actions speak loader than words. :cool2:

Status
Not open for further replies.