• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The PAC12 THREAD v.2

Status
Not open for further replies.

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have a buddy that's a Coug, gave his son a Husky jersey yesterday for Xmas, he just sat there and didn't say a word, cause he knew damn well I was ready to drop the hammer on if he said, "oh hell no my kid ain't wearing that crap!"

Friends don't let friends go to WSU

:suds:

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,900.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey now, there are some Rams fans who post on this thread you know! :lol:

I'll tell you what Regent, I'll give you 'likely' just not 'very likely'.

It took your boyz everything they had to walk out of St. Louis with a win this year. I expect a competitive game even though we are starting our backup QB for this match up too.

The way I see it, the Seahawks are 'very' unlikely to lose two in a row at home, which has little to do with the Rams IMO other than the obvious where they are involved as the team coming to town a week after a Seahawk home loss.

An interesting fact, since the Jeff Fisher era in St Louis, the series is 2-1 Seattle and the point differential in those three games are a mere 6 points total! A stat like that one shouldn't put any Seahawks fan at ease. A loss here and a SF win, and it's a Wildcard road game and no bye.

The 'pucker factor' could be in full force!

Go Rams!
I don't think there is anyone in this city who doesn't know the Rams have played us tough over the last two seasons specifically and that we barely beat them on the road. No one is going to ignore the DE's on the Rams and what they have done to our offense.

Having said that, this game and what is on the line for us at home vs a backup QB should be a very different game than our last meeting. Add that while we aren't 100% healthy on our O line it is in better shape than it was in that last game as well and that will be big against that defense.

I do love these though:
I'll tell you what Regent, I'll give you 'likely' just not 'very likely'.
The way I see it, the Seahawks are 'very' unlikely to lose two in a row at home

So Seattle isn't 'very likely' to win at home, just not 'very unlikely' to lose two games in a row at home? :scratch: :noidea:

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,900.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
[ame="[MEDIA=twitter]416321232087556097[/MEDIA]"][/ame]
Not that this is a surprise, but that's the latest buzz.

Would make sense if he really wanted to stay here through the bowl that he wouldn't upstage the kids by making any announcements before that game is over. I mean he does have more lass that Sark right? :whistle:

Last edited by a moderator:

BoiseMike19

10 inch Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 450.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ive got insider info that DAT is leaving for the draft.

"Insider" really...You haven't been out of Mommies basement, save the weekly $5 run to Jack in the Box with your weekly allowance in years. This press release has to be internet based...............link please.

963BUSC

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
[MEDIA=twitter]416321232087556097[/MEDIA]

Would make sense if he really wanted to stay here through the bowl that he wouldn't upstage the kids by making any announcements before that game is over. I mean he does have more lass that Sark right? :whistle:

What is the buzz? Are you talking about UW's new HC Petersen waiting till after their bowl game to announce that he was leaving BSU to coach at Washington?

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,900.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What is the buzz? Are you talking about UW's new HC Petersen waiting till after their bowl game to announce that he was leaving BSU to coach at Washington?
I see you are lost here. Not a shock. Sark had most of his kids find out in social media after lying on the radio not two hours before taking it. Petersen did no such thing. He handled it witha lot of class.

Now if any coaches want to leave after the bowl they should wait to say so until after it is over so they don't upstage the kids and end up looking like the same kind of douche Sark was.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think there is anyone in this city who doesn't know the Rams have played us tough over the last two seasons specifically and that we barely beat them on the road. No one is going to ignore the DE's on the Rams and what they have done to our offense.

Having said that, this game and what is on the line for us at home vs a backup QB should be a very different game than our last meeting. Add that while we aren't 100% healthy on our O line it is in better shape than it was in that last game as well and that will be big against that defense.

I do love these though:

So Seattle isn't 'very likely' to win at home, just not 'very unlikely' to lose two games in a row at home? :scratch: :noidea:
I'm pretty sure you of all people understood those comments were more about the sentiment and less about the semantics.

In other words I can live with you Seattle fans stating it is very unlikely the Seahawks lose two games in a row at home however find some slight in the statement that it is very likely the Hawks beat the Rams.

Get it?

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,900.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm pretty sure you of all people understood those comments were more about the sentiment and less about the semantics.

In other words I can live with you Seattle fans stating it is very unlikely the Seahawks lose two games in a row at home however find some slight in the statement that it is very likely the Hawks beat the Rams.

Get it?

And by now you of all people should understand those comments were meant to fuck with you.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And by now you of all people should understand those comments were meant to fuck with you.

100 percent now, pretty damn sure then! :lol:

Oh and by the way, I do think our QB Kellen Clemens has come a long way since getting his first start since 2010 vs your Seahawks this year in St Louis.

Now with all that said, watch, the game will be a blow out. :doh:

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,900.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
100 percent now, pretty damn sure then! :lol:

Oh and by the way, I do think our QB Kellen Clemens has come a long way since getting his first start since 2010 vs your Seahawks this year in St Louis.

Now with all that said, watch, the game will be a blow out. :doh:

I'd laugh if we lost and so did SF so we still ended up with HFA. Frankly I don't care if we beat the Rams or not as long as we don't end up a wild card.

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guess what day it is PAC peeps?

It's

BceiytuCAAAVs8L.jpg

GO DAWGS!!! Beat BYU!!!

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I had a bit of hope that he would stay. Oh well. Unless USC has a disaster of a year he will probably be a head coach this time next year. He is young and a great defensive coordinator, someone will probably swoop him up.

USC fans should be happy they hired Sark just because Wilcox comes with him for a year or two. He is a great coordinator. IMO losing Wilcox is a much bigger loss than losing Sark LOL.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,900.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had a bit of hope that he would stay. Oh well. Unless USC has a disaster of a year he will probably be a head coach this time next year. He is young and a great defensive coordinator, someone will probably swoop him up.

USC fans should be happy they hired Sark just because Wilcox comes with him for a year or two. He is a great coordinator. IMO losing Wilcox is a much bigger loss than losing Sark LOL.

It would have been great to have Wilcox next season to at least continue continuity on that side of the ball with all of the changes coming in, but he isn't going to stay anywhere for more than another year or maybe two at most so the long term impact isn't as big as Sark leaving.

If those rumors are true and he leaves for USC it gives UW another million dollars for the buy out and I'm sure they can put that to good use in upgrading coaches in the coming years. Time will tell if it turns out to be a good move for USC or not. If for some reason Wilcox stays for more than 2 years it is probably worth the extra money his buyout costs, if not they probably wasted their money.

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Per CBS sports, Wilcox will be named the USC DC this weekend. Guess we'll find out if USC had to pay the 1 mil buyout.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I forgot to wish yall a merry Christmas and happy holidayer! :suds:

Can I have a Christmas beer daddy?

Status
Not open for further replies.