• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The PAC12 THREAD v.2

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Women's soccer? I hear Stanford's team is going to be really good this year.

Soccer is the devil

waterboy3.jpg

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Simply put tf12, with 2 SF wins (VS ATL & @ARZ) AND a Seahawks loss next week, the Hawks aren't even a bye team.

They would get Wildcard game and play on the road.

How do you figure? They would have identical records and they split the season series. Not sure what the tiebreaker is though.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,900.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How do you figure? They would have identical records and they split the season series. Not sure what the tiebreaker is though.

division wins and if seattle finishes losing their last two, both to division foes SF wins that tie breaker.

Seattle will either have HFA or be a wild card based on next weeks games. Crazy, but the end of this season has a lot of high drama in several divisions.

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It wasn't like the Seahawks got blown out. Their home record was a ridiculous 14-0 leading up to this. I'd rather a bump like this happen now, them the playoffs.

They beat the Rams which is very likely, and good to go.

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys have a great Christmas, if you don't celebrate Christmas well then have a nice day off tomorrow,
For me I'm gonna enjoy this one since it will be my last fun one since the kids are getting older and didn't really ask for toys this year!:L

Wallace good luck to your Bev's tonight, it might be the last victory you get against a coached Petersen team....

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
division wins and if seattle finishes losing their last two, both to division foes SF wins that tie breaker.

Seattle will either have HFA or be a wild card based on next weeks games. Crazy, but the end of this season has a lot of high drama in several divisions.

I will seriously be requesting a 5 day ban if the Seahawks lose next week and the 49ers win. The meltdown I would have would make OD's look like little league shit.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,900.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will seriously be requesting a 5 day ban if the Seahawks lose next week and the 49ers win. The meltdown I would have would make OD's look like little league shit.

I've been telling people all year that any talk of the Seahawks going to the SB was utterly ridiculous. I'm not sure how you can be a Seattle sports fan and not remember the very real lesson learned by the 2001 Mariners. Setting league records for wins in the regular season doesn't mean dick. When that team got knocked out in the first round of the playoffs it should have prevented the stupidity we have seen from some of our fellow fans over this season.

All our run has done is give us the best chance at having an easier road. Even if they get HFA there is nothing to prevent that terrible offense from losing a game at home. They could easily lose a first playoff game. Why? Because upsets in the NFL are the rule, not the exception and #1 seeds lose all the time. In fact it just isn't that common that they reach the SB.

Sure, Seattle should win next week and I believe Arizona should beat SF as it is, but anything is possible and everyone should be able to handle whatever the outcome is. It's just football.

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Gotta love the last week in the NFL... Jake Long is out on the OL for the Rams, Hawks can do just exactly what the Cards did to them last weekend, pressure up the middle and it can make for a long day for the Rams, offense wise, Wilson needs to be able to get out to the outside, the kid is great with the rock, but he's even mo better when he scrambles, Cards took that away from him and that hurts...

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Ah!! Okay. Makes sense.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys have a great Christmas, if you don't celebrate Christmas well then have a nice day off tomorrow,
For me I'm gonna enjoy this one since it will be my last fun one since the kids are getting older and didn't really ask for toys this year!:L

Wallace good luck to your Bev's tonight, it might be the last victory you get against a coached Petersen team....

I remember when my kids stopped asking for toys. It sucked. Half the fun of Christmas is playing with the toys you got them!!:lol:

Now my son just wants video games that I have no idea how to play.:doh:

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I remember when my kids stopped asking for toys. It sucked. Half the fun of Christmas is playing with the toys you got them!!:lol:

Now my son just wants video games that I have no idea how to play.:doh:

Exactly TF, playing with the new toys....

Or it could be that the "old man" is now really getting old....:L

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qOe6REmAf8g]Bob Seger - The Little Drummer Boy (1989) - YouTube[/ame]

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
P-A-C, P-A-C, P-A-C.

Ok let's be honest who doesn't love getting to talk about WSU Coug-ing it once again with their friends from the Palouse.

Have a buddy that's a Coug, gave his son a Husky jersey yesterday for Xmas, he just sat there and didn't say a word, cause he knew damn well I was ready to drop the hammer on if he said, "oh hell no my kid ain't wearing that crap!"

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ive got insider info that DAT is leaving for the draft.

963BUSC

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have a buddy that's a Coug, gave his son a Husky jersey yesterday for Xmas, he just sat there and didn't say a word, cause he knew damn well I was ready to drop the hammer on if he said, "oh hell no my kid ain't wearing that crap!"

See, now that's what friends are for.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It wasn't like the Seahawks got blown out. Their home record was a ridiculous 14-0 leading up to this. I'd rather a bump like this happen now, them the playoffs.

They beat the Rams which is very likely, and good to go.
Hey now, there are some Rams fans who post on this thread you know! :lol:

I'll tell you what Regent, I'll give you 'likely' just not 'very likely'.

It took your boyz everything they had to walk out of St. Louis with a win this year. I expect a competitive game even though we are starting our backup QB for this match up too.

The way I see it, the Seahawks are 'very' unlikely to lose two in a row at home, which has little to do with the Rams IMO other than the obvious where they are involved as the team coming to town a week after a Seahawk home loss.

An interesting fact, since the Jeff Fisher era in St Louis, the series is 2-1 Seattle and the point differential in those three games are a mere 6 points total! A stat like that one shouldn't put any Seahawks fan at ease. A loss here and a SF win, and it's a Wildcard road game and no bye.

The 'pucker factor' could be in full force!

Go Rams!

Status
Not open for further replies.