• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The PAC12 THREAD v.2

Status
Not open for further replies.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
UW continues to "reap the benefits of Sarks work" as he proceedes to invite our QB commit to the LV bowl and flips him to USC. Way to go Sark. We're all feeling the raping *cough* reaping you talked about.

He did? News to me. Where'd you hear that?

I only ask because on Trojan Brunch this morning they were saying that we might not sign any QB's with this current recruiting class.

We have a total of 15 left that we can bring in. We had 4 early commits (2 OL and 2 DL) and they were saying that we may wait until next season's recruiting class to go after QB's because that's supposed to be a pretty deep group.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh here comes a serious melt down by Hawks fans...

Why would Seahawks fans meltdown? Loss today isn't really a big deal. If I'm looking at the standings correctly, they own the tie-breaker with every team that can catch them.

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
UW continues to "reap the benefits of Sarks work" as he proceedes to invite our QB commit to the LV bowl and flips him to USC. Way to go Sark. We're all feeling the raping *cough* reaping you talked about.

Interesting, that is kinda shocking since the kid tweeted a pic earlier this week saying it was UW he was committing too.....

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why would Seahawks fans meltdown? Loss today isn't really a big deal. If I'm looking at the standings correctly, they own the tie-breaker with every team that can catch them.

Questionable call at the end, and well we know they have issues with crap calls...

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Questionable call at the end, and well we know they have issues with crap calls...

I must be the only Seahawks fan that doesn't meltdown over crap calls!! I guess I'd better step my game up!!:lol:

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's what they want you to think. Really they're all busy wondering if their program has plateaued and already on its way out leaving their "golden age" with no national championship. They pretended to laugh when Sark jumped the UW ship, but then they realized USC's minor upgrade led to UW's massive upgrade, and they're stuck with Helfrich.

As for the UW/possible USC drama. They know it's a non issue. They've seen first hand that the NCAA doesn't really care about recruiting violations anymore.

All that was fine and good i was just busy at work then Friday was my first day off in 2 months (from call once the actual work day ended) so it was quite a blur of a night. Sat was wake up and drive hung over 4 hours to Eugene to see fam. Oregon BBall game. drive home this AM. Now just relaxing before work tomorrow.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,900.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Really? You didn't read any of the game thread on here then. We ALL blame a very bad offense for that loss, not the refs on a 50/50 call. Were there bad calls? When aren't there? Is that why Seattle lost? NO!

How about turbin fumbling a kick off without anyone even touching him. How about running a pick back to the 5y line and not getting ANY points off it because your kicker hit the fucking uprights on what is barely longer than a PAT. How about your line not blocking the entire day and having your QB throw maybe 4-5 passes out of the pocket the entire game. Or maybe having 11 offensive possessions end in 4 plays or less.

Does it suck to lose a game? You bet it does. But why on earth would anyone blame that loss on anything other that subpar play from the offense? You got issues man.

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To make matters worse, Ducks always claimed Petersen was their "coach in waiting" and he was going to be their next coach after Kelly left. Poor deluded Verucas continue to claim Helfrich was always there #1 choice when Show cause Kelly bailed. Petersen turned them down cold. Then when UW calls, he's signing within a week. Talk about a nightmare scenario. The guy responsible for a pair of the Ducks most humiliating losses in the Uncle Phil's wallet era. Now he's at UW and the Ducks can't street agent / longest yard themselves to BCS quality for at least the next couple recruit classes. Poor Verucas.

But I don't completely agree with that statement that the NCAA doesn't care about recruiting violations anymore. Nike U.'s show cause and probation was related to getting caught buying players. And the probation is designed to force them to clean up the longest yard rosters Kelly recruited. But at the same time, recruiting issues are not the #1 with the NCAA. The things that really get you hammered is the violations that occur with players on your teams and coaches. Unless of course your part of tSEC. Then you can do whatever you want and the NCAA shrugs.

False. Since Brooks to Bellotti to Kelly it has always been the opinion to promote from within.

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really? You didn't read any of the game thread on here then. We ALL blame a very bad offense for that loss, not the refs on a 50/50 call. Were there bad calls? When aren't there? Is that why Seattle lost? NO!

How about turbin fumbling a kick off without anyone even touching him. How about running a pick back to the 5y line and not getting ANY points off it because your kicker hit the fucking uprights on what is barely longer than a PAT. How about your line not blocking the entire day and having your QB throw maybe 4-5 passes out of the pocket the entire game. Or maybe having 11 offensive possessions end in 4 plays or less.

Does it suck to lose a game? You bet it does. But why on earth would anyone blame that loss on anything other that subpar play from the offense? You got issues man.

I was just joking wiz I didn't put the :suds: up with the comment!

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All that was fine and good i was just busy at work then Friday was my first day off in 2 months (from call once the actual work day ended) so it was quite a blur of a night. Sat was wake up and drive hung over 4 hours to Eugene to see fam. Oregon BBall game. drive home this AM. Now just relaxing before work tomorrow.

And what? You couldn't find time for the Hoop in all of that?:lol:

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Simply put tf12, with 2 SF wins (VS ATL & @ARZ) AND a Seahawks loss next week, the Hawks aren't even a bye team.

They would get Wildcard game and play on the road.

963BUSC

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Simply put tf12, with 2 SF wins (VS ATL & @ARZ) AND a Seahawks loss next week, the Hawks aren't even a bye team.

Wouldn't both SF and Seattle be at 12-4? I thought Seattle owned the tie-breaker?

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

For me it is more about losing our first home game since 2011 in a game where Carson Palmer threw 4 INTs and the offense looked anemic. Plus if Seattle wins that game we would have clinched a #1 seed and could rest our starters next week. Now we have to worry about beating a tough Rams team next Sunday.

I will leave it at that though since this is a college FB board, just wanted to address that.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,900.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'd rather be in the Hawks shoes than SF who must win tonight to even make the playoffs as a wildcard. They lose these two and they aren't even in the playoffs at all.

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For me it is more about losing our first home game since 2011 in a game where Carson Palmer threw 4 INTs and the offense looked anemic. Plus if Seattle wins that game we would have clinched a #1 seed and could rest our starters next week. Now we have to worry about beating a tough Rams team next Sunday.

I will leave it at that though since this is a college FB board, just wanted to address that.

hey man. This is a PAC community to talk anything we want.

Just not College Hoops....:yahoo:

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hey man. This is a PAC community to talk anything we want.

Just not College Hoops....:yahoo:
Women's soccer? I hear Stanford's team is going to be really good this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.