• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The PAC12 THREAD v.2

Status
Not open for further replies.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks Wiz!

I've seen the link and will post before the deadline so mamba will need to beat at least one more to get the crown.

I've been reading some just haven't had time to read and post. It's a bitch trying to catchup on the current events on this thread if you're not reading and posting on a regular basis.

I did read the epic exchange between our mod mamba and ironbreaker.

WOW! Like I said EPIC exchange!

Not sure what exactly transpired out of all of that but both are cool with me so its as one of those third party observer thingy's where you are like WOW the drama! :yahoo:

Huskies and Ducks are like teenage girls with all of their drama!!:lol:

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,048.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You are just jealous that USC has fallen so low that everyone feels too sorry for you to actually taunt you anymore.

:suds:

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Ain't gonna change, I actually got banned from Facebook thanks to a good friend who is a Duck with the heated exchange him and I have had all season about the Huskies and Ducks.....

You would think I would sooner or later learn of this whole "Banning thing":L

My age I shouldn't be getting banned...

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was nothing. You should see the exchanges that have been deleted not related to either of them. Drama seems to be the norm around here lately. There is no lack of russled jimmies 'round these parts.

Unfortunately I always seem to miss it.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 12,048.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ain't gonna change, I actually got banned from Facebook thanks to a good friend who is a Duck with the heated exchange him and I have had all season about the Huskies and Ducks.....

You would think I would sooner or later learn of this whole "Banning thing":L

My age I shouldn't be getting banned...

You are just repping your philly side a bit too far is all.

:suds:

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

haters-gonna-hate-comb.gif

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh I know fully how some of our base has gone overboard. Wasn't minimizing that, but rather saying it just doesn't get any worse than ducks and was acknowledging that some seahawk fans were approaching that same critical mass. However if you go to the Seahawks board at least 50% aren't ready to declare them super bowl bound yet and I'm among them. So is Denali and SF234 which was more or less the point for Mamba. The ones over the top on that board are not also the same ones putting duck fans back in their place here.

As for the Rams, if Seattle doesn't get it done this week that last game of the season is going to get to be very interesting. If they do beat Arizona this week that game will look like a preseason game and should be fairly boring as they likely wouldn't play their starters for much of the game.

I think the Seahawks clearly have the best team in the NFL but I have some sort of paranoia about declaring them "Superbowl bound" like a lot of Seahawk fans and the Seattle local media seems inclined to do. A lot of things can happen in the playoffs and I think it is arrogant to declare them Superbowl champions before the playoffs have even begun. I mean I would see the local news station talking about the Superbowl back in week 4. I have even heard people in public talking about the Seahawks to the Superbowl like it is already a done deal.

I actually prefer talking about the Seahawks outside of the Seattle board because I now feel like with the exception of a few people, the Seahawks boards have now become a massive circle jerk over our "greatness" instead of actual constructive conversations.

The thing I don't understand about Duck fans is having beat the Huskies 10 years in a row why do you care about UW anymore? I stopped caring about messing with 49ers fans after we beat them down in Seattle 2 years in a row.

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:laugh3:He was able to turn UW around and USC is way ahead of where UW was!!

TF your gonna get that from Dawg fans for a while, your read it hear, there was question as to his leadership style in Seattle, he was being questioned by fans before this season....:suds:

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sadly I've got work 5 days a week and as much as I try it is difficult for me to post at work. Although I do from time to time :lol:

Well you need to quit your job and come to work for me at the brewery, no I wont pay you a huge salary, its micro beer so deal with it.... But you'll have computer access and quality control testing when ever its needed...

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 12,048.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:laugh3:He was able to turn UW around and USC is way ahead of where UW was!!

You are right. USC is already at the 7 win mark so he doesn't have to work hard to get them in his comfort zone. :tongue:

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And honestly. I'm sick to death about discussions about this boards policies and mod activity in this forum. This is a forum for other subject matter.

If you got legit reasons to feel your being attacked personally or wronged someway, take it to the communication channels setup for that purpose away from here. Don't ruin the vibe here.

While there is always an uptick this this stuff once the regular season is over and silly season starts for fans of a certain sport, we still got plenty of subject matter to discuss like bowls, PAC recruiting, and 2014 outlooks. February to summer is always a pretty painful time for football addicts as we go cold turkey, there is still always stuff to talk about. Don't let the boredom end up getting you banned for stupid crap.

P.S. Whoregon Ducks suck.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 12,048.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the Seahawks clearly have the best team in the NFL but I have some sort of paranoia about declaring them "Superbowl bound" like a lot of Seahawk fans and the Seattle local media seems inclined to do. A lot of things can happen in the playoffs and I think it is arrogant to declare them Superbowl champions before the playoffs have even begun. I mean I would see the local news station talking about the Superbowl back in week 4. I have even heard people in public talking about the Seahawks to the Superbowl like it is already a done deal.

I actually prefer talking about the Seahawks outside of the Seattle board because I now feel like with the exception of a few people, the Seahawks boards have now become a massive circle jerk over our "greatness" instead of actual constructive conversations.

The thing I don't understand about Duck fans is having beat the Huskies 10 years in a row why do you care about UW anymore? I stopped caring about messing with 49ers fans after we beat them down in Seattle 2 years in a row.
I raise those questions up there all the time and don't feel like I get attacked over it. In fact I think more agree with your statement than you think. It is just 4-5 vociferous posters that make it feel like more are declaring them SB champs already. It's not really what you say, but how you say it that has gotten a few of their skirts ruffled up there from what I've seen. That's really the reason I spend more time in the college boards than the NFL board as they are way too easily offended up there.

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well you need to quit your job and come to work for me at the brewery, no I wont pay you a huge salary, its micro beer so deal with it.... But you'll have computer access and quality control testing when ever its needed...

Only if you promise to pay off my law school debt. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.