• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The PAC12 THREAD v.2

Status
Not open for further replies.

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Florida was gutted by injuries and dysfunction this past year. He was the OC at Boise during 2006-11 and they had some of their most prolific offensive performances during that time period.

Hope we see a Boise State offense instead of a Florida offense.

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hope we see a Boise State offense instead of a Florida offense.

What I'm interested to see is how this offense evolves since Petersen like to run a lot of spread looks.

Lots to look forward to as Petersen still has about 10-12 more recruits to land for 2014 class and spring camp which will have soo much buzz around it.

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lots of PAC12 recruiting activity this week leading up to the NCAA mandated freeze period over the holidays where coaches cannot visit or contact recruits.

Petersen's got to work and landed his first three UW commits starting this week.

S Darren Gardenhire
QB Jalen Greene
S Jospeh McIntosh

Rest of the PAC:

ASU:

DE Renell Wren
OT Quinn Bailey (huge flip for ASU to keep this local as he was considered a lock for Oregon)

WSU:

OLB Hercules Mata'afa (Lahaina, HI) (Leach is doing great with the islands pipeline)

Colorado:

OT Josh Kaiser
OT Michael Mathewes

With some schools near or at the max for their class sizes for 2014 already like:

Arizona 27
ASU 24
USC 14
Oregon State 20
Colorado 20

Expect lots more activity as Oregon, Stanford, UCLA, WSU, Utah, Cal, and Washington in January to complete their classes. Many of the top players out west still haven't committed to a school yet, and few more flips will likely occur.

I got a feeling this is gonna get messy, two coaching changes in the conference is only gonna shake somethings up a kid that didn't think or hear from a program was leaning towards one now might get offered from his dream school.....

WABLTY

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think there will be a lot of cannibalizing of other schools recruits to finish up, or at least attempts at it.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,048.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Since you must have been asleep the last time this came up Mamba, I guess we have to revisit it again, but I dare you to show me where I've been inconsistent with anything I've said to duck fans with what I've also said to 49'ers fans. Flat out calling you out on it.

You won't find one post where I've thrown anything in the faces of 49'ers fans. I've made very public pleas to other hawk fans to stop acting like we have already won the SB. Some of that base might just be borderline as bad as duck fans, but even then come nowhere near the levels your base has in arrogance, just excitement over this season.

So go ahead Mamba. You wanted to troll that thread on the NFL board so here's your chance right now to bring it full speed. Show us where it's valid or GTFO.

WABLTY

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Will Sutton wins the Morris Trophy (best linemen in conference as voted by the other linemen) for the second consecutive year, to go with a Pat Tillman Award repeat and 1st Team All American repeat. Take that, "Sutton's fat now" people.

WABLTY

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Su'a-Filo beats out Yankey for the OL side of the award.

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Since you must have been asleep the last time this came up Mamba, I guess we have to revisit it again, but I dare you to show me where I've been inconsistent with anything I've said to duck fans with what I've also said to 49'ers fans. Flat out calling you out on it.

You won't find one post where I've thrown anything in the faces of 49'ers fans. I've made very public pleas to other hawk fans to stop acting like we have already won the SB. Some of that base might just be borderline as bad as duck fans, but even then come nowhere near the levels your base has in arrogance, just excitement over this season.

So go ahead Mamba. You wanted to troll that thread on the NFL board so here's your chance right now to bring it full speed. Show us where it's valid or GTFO.

Not even going to express how unbelievably full of shit on a whole this is.

Between the collective Seahawk fanbase here at SportsHoopla you have all fot into historic pissing matches with the Ducks lack of a NATTY.

And when the 9ers throw it at you, your fanbase replies the exact same way I do to the Husky fanbase. (Ducks way more so owning Huskies than Hawks owning 49ers).

We own you know, your half a NATTY has dust on it.

If you cant see that it isnt worthy of my time.

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and not once did I make the NATTY on a platter statement.

I did believe this season Oregon had their best team and therefore best chance to win it all.

Just like we all know the same can be said for Seattle.

Good Luck getting there. I think they win it.

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think there will be a lot of cannibalizing of other schools recruits to finish up, or at least attempts at it.

There will be some flips in Jan and LOI week for sure. I'm still having a hard time believing Zona is going to take 27+ scholys this class.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sup Bitches?:noidea:

It's been awhile since I've been on the PAC thread I'm sure none of you mugs knew the otherwise.

First and foremost, congrats to all the Dawg family on the Peterson hire!

What an outstanding move!

You guys are set to do some damage in the North and if I were a Husky's fan I would be real excited!

Second, congrats to SUBuddha and Stanford winning the CCG for the second year coming! :suds:

Now don't screw it up in the Rose Bowl.

You give it to Sparty!

Third, congrats tf12 in the pickem contest! :yahoo:

You pwned us all!

Last, congrats to ASU and their fans!

You guys had a great year, broke some huge habits at the end of the season and now are a true force in the South! :yahoo:

Hang on to that coach if you can!

And then there are dudes like Jalii!

The Karma bitch bro!

It bit you in the ass on this one! :lol:

Remember when you talked about my Bruins embarrassing the South in the last two CCG's? LOL.

Well contrats on owning the worst performance in the CCG to date!

Losers by 24!

And at home to boot!:laugh3:

~ Cheers!

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 12,048.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So again, where am I being inconsistent? Yes, you haven't been as bad as a few of the other ducks with the natty stuff and thus you get the response of 'you don't have one' far less. Have I ever pointed out to duck fans that they don't have a NC trophy? Yep, and I'll do so every time one acts like they have owned all of football. On the NFL side I understand why 49'ers fans bring up their 5 trophies, but any time one brings it up to me when all I'm doing is bringing up current games I laugh at them, much like you do to huskies who bring up our past titles. All is fair in love and war and stopping any base from bringing up whatever they find relevant isn't going to happen so all you have is whatever your responses are.

With the Seahawks they haven't won a SB yet. They have never won one. They have in the not too distant past been to a SB after having a season very similar to this one. Unlike many (not saying you) ducks I very much paid attention to those lessons and won't be counting any chickens before they are hatched. They haven't won home field advantage yet, even if they are very likely to wrap that up. They haven't assured themselves anything other than having an advantage in the playoffs. Until they get there and win one I won't be saying dick about what they have done. Can you say that duck fans feel they same way about your team? Didn't think so. If I did get up on that soap box I'd expect 49'er fans to bring up their trophies and wouldn't be as shocked as you appear to be that it is happening. Sure, I'd still laugh at it, but it is valid. It is only when they bring that up despite no one actually thumping their chest that it brings out the big reaction from me. Can you show me where I've said word one about UW's past titles without being provoked? Didn't think so. Case closed.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 12,048.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Vita, get over to the cal board and put in your picks for the bowl season pick'em challenge. First game is in 3 days and hardly anyone has put in their picks. Mamba beating 3-4 people isn't nearly as impressive now is it?

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yep... You are a saint and are always right.

You win.

Talking to you sometimes is like talking to a brick wall.

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You bring up thepast few years with Seattle and 49ers and show the slight edge the Hawks have, and when I do the same you and yours lose your mind.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Vita, get over to the cal board and put in your picks for the bowl season pick'em challenge. First game is in 3 days and hardly anyone has put in their picks. Mamba beating 3-4 people isn't nearly as impressive now is it?
Thanks Wiz!

I've seen the link and will post before the deadline so mamba will need to beat at least one more to get the crown.

I've been reading some just haven't had time to read and post. It's a bitch trying to catchup on the current events on this thread if you're not reading and posting on a regular basis.

I did read the epic exchange between our mod mamba and ironbreaker.

WOW! Like I said EPIC exchange!

Not sure what exactly transpired out of all of that but both are cool with me so its as one of those third party observer thingy's where you are like WOW the drama! :yahoo:

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 12,048.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks Wiz!

I've seen the link and will post before the deadline so mamba will need to beat at least one more to get the crown.

I've been reading some just haven't had time to read and post. It's a bitch trying to catchup on the current events on this thread if you're not reading and posting on a regular basis.

I did read the epic exchange between our mod mamba and ironbreaker.

WOW! Like I said EPIC exchange!

Not sure what exactly transpired out of all of that but both are cool with me so its as one of those third party observer thingy's where you are like WOW the drama! :yahoo:
That was nothing. You should see the exchanges that have been deleted not related to either of them. Drama seems to be the norm around here lately. There is no lack of russled jimmies 'round these parts.

Mamba. All I said is show me where I've been inconsistent. Didn't suggest the same holds true for any other UW or Seahawk fan and in fact said I know many hawks fans have been nearly as delusional as duck fans have been. Don't think I can be more clear than that. :noidea:

If you care to try to show me up with my own words then by all means go for it. Otherwise I'll chalk it up to more duck shenanigans and move on to bigger and better things.

:suds:

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was nothing. You should see the exchanges that have been deleted not related to either of them. Drama seems to be the norm around here lately. There is no lack of russled jimmies 'round these parts.

Mamba. All I said is show me where I've been inconsistent. Didn't suggest the same holds true for any other UW or Seahawk fan and in fact said I know many hawks fans have been nearly as delusional as duck fans have been. Don't think I can be more clear than that. :noidea:

If you care to try to show me up with my own words then by all means go for it. Otherwise I'll chalk it up to more duck shenanigans and move on to bigger and better things.

:suds:
I've been reading a bit Wiz and the only exception is that word you have there 'nearly' :lol:

As a Rams fan, bro your fan base is viewed a bit different than your perception IMO. :yahoo:

Good luck to the Seahawks in the post season!

You're set up well!

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 12,048.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've been reading a bit Wiz and the only exception is that word you have there 'nearly' :lol:

As a Rams fan, bro your fan base is viewed a bit different than your perception IMO. :yahoo:

Good luck to the Seahawks in the post season!

You're set up well!

Oh I know fully how some of our base has gone overboard. Wasn't minimizing that, but rather saying it just doesn't get any worse than ducks and was acknowledging that some seahawk fans were approaching that same critical mass. However if you go to the Seahawks board at least 50% aren't ready to declare them super bowl bound yet and I'm among them. So is Denali and SF234 which was more or less the point for Mamba. The ones over the top on that board are not also the same ones putting duck fans back in their place here.

As for the Rams, if Seattle doesn't get it done this week that last game of the season is going to get to be very interesting. If they do beat Arizona this week that game will look like a preseason game and should be fairly boring as they likely wouldn't play their starters for much of the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.