• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The PAC12 THREAD v.2

Status
Not open for further replies.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like Irahbor on Cooks too. I know Cooks will get the better of anyone, but Irahbor is a solid corner and has been solid all year.

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like Irahbor on Cooks too. I know Cooks will get the better of anyone, but Irahbor is a solid corner and has been solid all year.

Ya Cooks will get his.

I dont think ASU has much to worry about. They should win. But this is the PAC.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ya Cooks will get his.

I dont think ASU has much to worry about. They should win. But this is the PAC.

But when a Pac team is at home especially ASU...................... :suds: :yahoo:

Just need UW to beat UCLA and I feel like they can do it. UCLA is so banged up and instead of looking like a ranked team last week they looked like a 500 team. Hundley holds the ball to long which he as done throughout his career which means that ASU pass rush will get to him. I think UW will actually win on Friday.

Man I cant believe the seasons almost over. Been a wild year I know we have a little bit of ways to go but after every season I feel like I took it for advantage.

Last edited by a moderator:

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But when a Pac team is at home especially ASU...................... :suds: :yahoo:

Just need UW to beat UCLA and I feel like they can do it. UCLA is so banged up and instead of looking like a ranked team last week they looked like a 500 team. Hundley holds the ball to long which he as done throughout his career which means that ASU pass rush will get to him. I think UW will actually win on Friday.

Man I cant believe the seasons almost over. Been a wild year I know we have a little bit of ways to go but after every season I feel like I took it for advantage.

too lazy to look it up. ASU vs UCLA.... where?

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

UW hasn't won at UCLA in 18 years and hasn't won a big game on the road since beating USC in Sarks second year. The huskies look like the better team on paper, but can KP overcome his road woes and can Sark FINALLY get a team to play a full 4 quarters on the road? I won't believe it until I see it.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
UW hasn't won at UCLA in 18 years and hasn't won a big game on the road since beating USC in Sarks second year. The huskies look like the better team on paper, but can KP overcome his road woes and can Sark FINALLY get a team to play a full 4 quarters on the road? I won't believe it until I see it.

Maybe if he has the mindset that he had when he played @ Stanford he was truly a road warrior that game. And the toughest quarterback I have seen in a road game in the Pac 12 this year. Yea but he definitely choked when he played @ ASU holding the ball to long and missing 2 wide open wrs to start the game that would of gone for touch downs and would of changed the complex of the whole game. If he can play the way he played @ Stanford and if the Huskies play with the same heart as they played with in that game I think UW can beat them.

But im sure that's been one of the very few good road games from Price @ Stanford?

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The huskies look like the better team on paper, but can KP overcome his road woes and can Sark FINALLY get a team to play a full 4 quarters on the road? I won't believe it until I see it.

I wouldn't bet on UW beating UCLA. On paper they could but on the road and with Keith Price? No thanks.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe if he has the mindset that he had when he played @ Stanford he was truly a road warrior that game. And the toughest quarterback I have seen in a road game in the Pac 12 this year. Yea but he definitely choked when he played @ ASU holding the ball to long and missing 2 wide open wrs to start the game that would of gone for touch downs and would of changed the complex of the whole game. If he can play the way he played @ Stanford and if the Huskies play with the same heart as they played with in that game I think UW can beat them.

But im sure that's been one of the very few good road games from Price @ Stanford?

Only good road game of his entire career which he followed up with a real dud at ASU. The latter is more how all of his other road games have been and the former must now be viewed as an aberration.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Considering the academic handcuffs that Stanford recruits under compared to the lack of same that Saban recruits under, you can make a pretty convincing argument for Shaw, imo!!

I don't think so.

Did you know that Saban makes all his players go to class and actually has people who check and make sure all the students are in all their classes. I mean people who go and physically make sure the players are in class. Players who miss a class get in trouble directly with Saban.

I know you are talking about higher requirements to recruit rather than this and a limited recruiting pool as a result, but it's not that much more limited. And once on campus, I highly doubt it's that much more difficult. People like to make fun of the Alabama/SEC as being somehow less than great academically, but this is one area Saban is really great about.

One of the biggest things that I like about Stanford is their style of football + them being the "smart kids". So I'm certainly not going to say Alabama > Stanford in that area. But I don't think the gap is big enough to say it's somehow a case for Shaw being a better coach than Saban with his 4 NC's. Shaw seems to be good and all(I need a few more years to be 100% sure), but let's not get crazy.

Do you think Shaw could come to Alabama and do what Saban has done? I don't think so.

Do you think Saban could go to Stanford and do what Shaw has done? I think so, and more.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only good road game of his entire career which he followed up with one a real dud at ASU. The latter is more how all of his other road games have been and the former must now be viewed as an aberration.

True the people next to me at the game I was talking Price up the whole game about how he was so underrated and he was a really good qb then he flat out shit the bed. The people I told Price was good thought he was a complete scrub he played like shit that game and even if our pass rush was solid he still had plenty of opportunities to make good throws.

I was shocked with how he played then I came back here and you and the rest of the Huskie fans said this is typical Keith Price terrible on the road.

I thought Kelly was bad on the road but Kelly is solid on the road compared to Price his stats on the road are awful. Hopefully Price has a senior moment and plays lights out @ the rose bowl.

Last edited by a moderator:

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
More basketball in the football forum? You'll never catch the SEC like that!

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Its the Uofa fans they seem to forget they have a football team. And only care about basketball they cared about football until they lost last week now they have no chance to win the south and there back to "wait until basketball season" typical bull shit from them acting like there better than us at everything yet we continually out perform them in football.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If that AZ hat doesn't stop with the basketball talk on this thread I'm going to start a collection plate to pay wallace and OcD to stalk him until he stops. :suds:

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Az tries to drag you guys to the Pac 12 basketball thread. Yet she knows that most of you dont give two shits about basketball.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly if I was a mod here I'd give a couple of warnings and then start deleting posts about basketball as long as football season is still going. I mean a few odd conversations in the off season is one thing, but we are in the football forum because we like football. If I gave two shits about basketball I'd go to that board. I have never even visited it. I may watch a game now and then, but I really don't care to discuss that sport with anyone else.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see we don't have next week's pickem out yet. I've been on 12 hour days and have a long week coming. I'll check back hopefully late tomorrow and see if they are up. Have a good night all.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alright ill stop bringing up basketball on here. Its not like i'm on here everyday screaming basketball. Ill admit it's happened a few times but don't act like i'm here every hour on the hour talking basketball. I talk football too. Never met a group of fans that despise a sport so much.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alright ill stop bringing up basketball on here. Its not like i'm on here everyday screaming basketball. Ill admit it's happened a few times but don't act like i'm here every hour on the hour talking basketball. I talk football too. Never met a group of fans that despise a sport so much.

I love basketball its just its football season right now. Most College Basketball teams are playing scrub teams. FOOTBALL!

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love basketball its just its football season right now. Most College Basketball teams are playing scrub teams. FOOTBALL!

Today had the #1 and #2 teams playing each other, #3 and #5 playing each other, #11 and # 20 playing each other, and # 23 and #25 playing each other. but like I said im done talking basketball on here.

Status
Not open for further replies.